KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!

The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!
Started by: Elessea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (812): « First ... « 807 808 [809] 810 811 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pwned
That guy

Woah. Just checked in to this part of the forums for the first time in so long.....

Hi guys! Hate that this part died out. Was my favorite for years.... sad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 02:47 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1Arn3old6

let's go go go!!!!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 12:01 PM
1Arn3old6 is currently offline Click here to Send 1Arn3old6 a Private Message Find more posts by 1Arn3old6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

@Exa - in case you are interested, I would particularly recommend Vienna and Salzburg, now that I have visited Austria. I also think that swimming in one of the great lakes in Summer is something everyone should try, although it is certainly not an activity for the whole calendar year!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 10:41 PM
Bigon is currently offline Click here to Send Bigon a Private Message Find more posts by Bigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Are you recommending places in their home countries to people? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:27 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

No I am telling her what places she SHOULD have recommended to tourists from English speaking countries. Obviously she knows all about Austria, but her abilities at repartee can use more polish.

How are things with you? I went to the Blackforest after visiting Austria. It's a beautiful country!

Last edited by Bigon on Oct 31st, 2012 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 07:23 PM
Bigon is currently offline Click here to Send Bigon a Private Message Find more posts by Bigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mi6ran5da3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey everyone, Welcome to the 3RD ANNUAL TIG PARTY!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 01:19 AM
Mi6ran5da3 is currently offline Click here to Send Mi6ran5da3 a Private Message Find more posts by Mi6ran5da3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

^And then he got restricted. That was fast.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 02:10 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalaphi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You Can to Find Free New Movies to Watch Online Here
Ovguide
Movieforumz
Hulu
Of course, free new movies to watch online would be great... but the problems you will run into will often cause a headache. You will often get choppy video, out of sync audio/video, and other problems along the way.This is best the alternative. fullmovies.tripsth.com

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:34 AM
lalaphi is currently offline Click here to Send lalaphi a Private Message Find more posts by lalaphi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

And then he got restricted... well, in a few moments, I hope. Spam Party!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:51 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheapdvdhut

hi all have you try to buy on www cheapdvdhut com? Seems perfect.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 03:32 PM
cheapdvdhut is currently offline Click here to Send cheapdvdhut a Private Message Find more posts by cheapdvdhut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I understand now why nobody uses BBs nowadays... This is so annoying.

How is everyone with Christmas approaching so fast? smile I bought a motorcycle!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 04:07 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I just spent most of my afternoon building the Battle of Helm's Deep in Lego big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 09:51 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

hi!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 04:29 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

At the risk of sounding like a right dumbass, whats a tig party. I realise to some this may be the most ridiculous question on here so if you wish to hurl abuse at a noob please form an orderly queue and patiently wait your turn

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 06:56 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

Oh, exabyte do you have a pic of your lego helms deep?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 06:57 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Not of my own one, but it's not so exciting since it's mostly the original Lego set. But if I happen to get bored around Christmas (unlikely sad ), I might try my own version of Buckkeep Castle... errr... wrong book.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2012 01:24 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

I wonder how often we were asked to explain what a Tig Party is. I give up.

I also just re-watched The Matrix. I used to think of it as a better movie. Still pretty good, if you exclude the sequels.

I HAVE BOUGHT NO XMAS PRESENTS YET
It's the same as every year...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 10:37 PM
Exabyte

The Matrix... I recently got to re-listen to the soundtracks after a long break, and decided I needed to see the movie again some time, too (it was actually the movie that made me discover KMC), but it will probably be a while until then. Maybe I better stick to my fond memories of it than discover it wasn't that good at all...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2012 01:00 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

My intention in coming here was to b!tch over some minor detail of the Harry Potter movies, probably in Chamber of Secrets considering the time I joined. Oh, and I discussed the Cho Chang auditions very actively. happy
I remember it took me some months to get into the LotR forum. Surprisingly strong sense of coterie among the LotR and HP inhabitants back then, for a BB.

Don't get me wrong, The Matrix is still a good movie imo. I just noticed more flaws than when I was younger. (:

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 03:40 PM
Exabyte

Merry Christmas, everyone

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 01:32 PM