KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!

The Third Annual Tig Party!!!!
Started by: Elessea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (812): « First ... « 809 810 [811] 812 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

eek!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 12:01 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

eek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 07:34 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Talk about a long absence. My profile says I haven't been on since Dec. 5, 2013!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 06:54 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

People still come here!! :O :O big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:01 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Can you believe I started the original Tig Party in 2003? Time sure does fly!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:05 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I know! it's been 10+ years! Crazy. How is life?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:19 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Busy! The kids are now 9 and turning 8 in a few days! Our 10 year wedding anniversary is in a week!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:03 PM
Elessea

Crazy! Well happy anniversary! Man does time fly...

(I'm so happy that I'm not the only person that checks this place on occasion to see if anyone else is still here. love )

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 02:01 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Holy hell! Glad to know you guys still exist in a place otherwise now overrun with idiots. happy

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 11:10 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Glad you exist, too, Mr. Bacon!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 01:53 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurora
Can you believe I started the original Tig Party in 2003? Time sure does fly!!

Haha that does seem an age ago, mental good times. Would love to turn the clock back to then, never off the dial-up connection speaking about movies : laughing

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 09:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Tig

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 04:14 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 07:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Just watched the Hobbit Trilogy and thought I'd come back here and tell everyone haha.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 01:26 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Good to see you, Discos! Not many things seem more nostalgic than a picture of the animal on the left column.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 01:35 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

haha the Animal, yes he is awesome.

I found myself watching the extended edition of Return of the King a couple weeks ago, I used to watch EE trilogy at least once a month when I was younger, but 4 hours seems long now that I'm on older man wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 04:00 PM
UCanShootMyNova

I haven't watched the LotR trilogy in over a decade though I used to watch it everyday as a kid.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:09 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

everyday would fry my brain haha.

I think when RotK came out I watched it non stop. Now it's saved to watch every once per year to make it feel more special

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:19 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

How’s everybody doing these days?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 08:25 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Awesome - I am getting married next year and just moved into a new house with the Fiance.

I see they are making a LotR tv show

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:02 PM