KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie
Started by: sevenman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil pimp

Yep got a problem with that biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 04:39 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Ive been reeding all the other threads about people saying they dont like this they dont like that batman had nipples they showed his a$$ please stop whining If you dont like BF or B&R dont watch it fools it's just a movie nobody's forcing you to watch it, I loved batman forever and i liked B&R and i still like watching both because i dont give a shit about the plot or Corney things i just like watching batman and robin instead of just batman and it also reminds me of back in the day when i was younger. and anybody that dont like it can kiss my Latin ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Keaton looked like a little bich!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:09 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
dude batman forever is not true to the comics..you must be out of your mind....

Its not word for word true to the comics but it was much more loyal to the comicbook than Burtons Batman movies.After all,Batman isnt a half bald short wuss who cant even beat up one goon.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lil pimp
I don't really give a shit if it was or wasn't straight up i liked both scumachers movies actually you know what I even liked batman and robin more than batman begins, my little cousin fell asleep through BB and he's a batman fanatic If you don't like it to bad and who knows i probably am out of my mind. What Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I am glad that you agree with me that keaton was a horrible Batman because of how miscast he was in that role but your not helping me hear though credibility wise saying you liked batman and robin better than Batman Begins.stick with saying you liked batman forever better than Batman Begins because even though I still would not agree with you on that note,you would at least bring more credibility to your points since forever was the only halfway decent batman movie made of the burton and schumacher batman movies.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dude I am glad that you agree with me that keaton was a horrible Batman because of how miscast he was in that role but your not helping me hear though credibility wise saying you liked batman and robin better than Batman Begins.stick with saying you liked batman forever better than Batman Begins because even though I still would not agree with you on that note,you would at least bring more credibility to your points since forever was the only halfway decent batman movie made of the burton and schumacher batman movies.

Dragging out the ol facts again eh?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Dude I am glad that you agree with me that Keaton was a horrible Batman because of how miscast he was in that role but your not helping me hear though credibility wise saying you liked batman and robin better than Batman Begins.stick with saying you liked batman forever better than Batman Begins because even though I still would not agree with you on that note,you would at least bring more credibility to your points since forever was the only halfway decent batman movie made of the burton and schumacher batman movies.

I got you kid ,but you got to understand that when i was little i loved them two movies and whenever I watch them it reminds me of when i was younger that is really the reason i like B&R.
What i can't stand is somebody saying Keaton was the best batman like i said before he looked like a little bi*ch in the costume and didn't even look like he knew how to fight!!! smokin'

Last edited by lil pimp on Aug 23rd, 2005 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:16 PM
Bardock42

HA.....as if Clooney knew how to fight......

[edit] By the way whenever someone says "I liked Batman and Robin" I only hear "I hate Batman" .....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Yea i forgot about clooney he sucked too. I don't hate batman either the movie just remineds me of the good old days.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:30 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Bardock42

[edit] By the way whenever someone says "I liked Batman and Robin" I only hear "I hate Batman" .....

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I got you kid ,but you got to understand that when i was little i loved them two movies and whenever I watch them it reminds me of when i was younger that is really the reason i like B&R.
What i can't stand is somebody saying Keaton was the best batman like i said before he looked like a little bi*ch in the costume and didn't even look like he knew how to fight!!! smokin'

oh okay I see where your coming from.yeah batman 89 is a joke the way burton made him into such a wuss getting the crap beat out of him by one guy.that was a joke.Batman Begins showed his true character how he is capable of beating up dozens of people at one time.the real batman would have been able to beat that guy easily blindfolded.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

oh okay I see where your coming from.yeah batman 89 is a joke the way burton made him into such a wuss getting the crap beat out of him by one guy.that was a joke.Batman Begins showed his true character how he is capable of beating up dozens of people at one time.the real batman would have been able to beat that guy easily blindfolded.

yeah the real Batman is more than just a man....

....he's a legend.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Its not word for word true to the comics but it was much more loyal to the comicbook than Burtons Batman movies.After all,Batman isnt a half bald short wuss who cant even beat up one goon.

depends on what comic book you're reading...the campy 60's version that gave batman and robin an "ambiguous" name in the frist place or MILLER'S stories that were n print at the time...given the books that were circulating at the time burton's is far more accurate than the ladder two.

batman also isn't supposed to look like he's hindu/mexican/whatever else clooney looks like.

keaton had the perfect scowl for batman when his mask was on...he just made a horrible bruce wayne....val kilmer was the exact opposite...he played a great bruce wayne pretty-playboy, but he lacked any of the dark elements that make up who batman is and looked horrible with the cowl on..clooney looked horribly out of place either way....and bale is perfect for both batman and bruce wayne (has the darkside thingdown), on top of that he even talks in a low growl as was described in the comics....AWESOME.

Last edited by jinzin on Aug 23rd, 2005 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:43 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

that is just dumb...

he had crashed his plane, his bloody plane... fit or not its a wonder he walked away from it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:47 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by pr1983
that is just dumb...

he had crashed his plane, his bloody plane... fit or not its a wonder he walked away from it...

whao..I forgot about that...good call...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

depends on what comic book you're reading...the campy 60's version that gave batman and robin an "ambiguous" name in the frist place or MILLER'S stories that were n print at the time...given the books that were circulating at the time burton's is far more accurate than the ladder two.

batman also isn't supposed to look like he's hindu/mexican/whatever else clooney looks like.

keaton had the perfect scowl for batman when his mask was on...he just made a horrible bruce wayne....val kilmer was the exact opposite...he played a great bruce wayne pretty-playboy, but he lacked any of the dark elements that make up who batman is and looked horrible with the cowl on..clooney looked horribly out of place either way....and bale is perfect for both batman and bruce wayne (has the darkside thingdown), on top of that he even talks in a low growl as was described in the comics....AWESOME.

I can undestand you not likeing the 60's version but you got to respect it, it was the first ,and that was really how batman is supposed to be, all the dark stuff in batman is new he really is supposed to be just little bit meaner then superman. Also keaton looked retarted with the cowl on, it looked like he had no chin ! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

whao..I forgot about that...good call...

Im just saying... who can walk away from that? not many humans...

I can undestand you not likeing the 60's version but you got to respect it, it was the first ,and that was really how batman is supposed to be, all the dark stuff in batman is new he really is supposed to be just little bit meaner then superman. Also keaton looked retarted with the cowl on, it looked like he had no chin ! rolling on floor laughing

i thought keaton looked fine in the suit...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
jinzin

[quickquote=4818995](auto quote)[/quickquote]

this just goes to show how little you know about batman at his core....

the original batman came out in the forties he had a gun and he KILLED people...he was very dark and very different from the bats you know today...the hero he was based on was even darker and almost a kind of villain...I don't have to respect the 60's version because it was and IS a travesty to what batman is and is supposed to represent.....FEAR...DARKNESS...THE BAT-freakin-MAN!...not some micheal jackson wannabe.

keaten looked great with the cowl on....clooney looked like a clown...a pretty clown..but a clwon none the less..

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah back in the day Bats would bust'sta cap in a bad guy @ss! Bat Gats fo shizzle dizzle

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:17 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud I love that smilie mainstream.....you just won't let it go huh? hahahaha...how's it going man?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:22 PM