KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie
Started by: sevenman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil pimp

No! Keaton was a horrible Wayne get it right ! and even professional movie critics say kilmer was much better than Keaton ,do you got that!Plus we finished arguing about that a long time ago and what would you or any body else no about good acting!!!Learn your facts!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I think I have more of an idea of what acting ability is than you, quite frankly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:57 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Ha! Let me tell you a little something batboy iv been in 4 plays in my school and i was lead roll in all of them and also most irresitable to the ladies cuz! What Up!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:38 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

So? This isn't school, little man. And besides, acting ability isn't always measured by how many roles you get.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:21 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

It may not be school littleboy but so far im schoolin you.i have more acting skills in one toe than you have in you hole body. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:49 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

you spelled whole wrong.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:57 PM
lil pimp

Thank you!!!!Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa**************CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 12:24 AM
Kelly Renee

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie---------------

It would've been good.. hehe. smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:32 AM
Kelly Renee is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly Renee a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly Renee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil pimp
I don't really give a shit if it was or wasn't straight up i liked both scumachers movies actually you know what I even liked batman and robin more than batman begins, my little cousin fell asleep through BB and he's a batman fanatic If you don't like it to bad and who knows i probably am out of my mind. What Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i see what you mean. i too thought BB was a bore fest. BUT, i liked BF, but not B&R. clooney sucked. i like keaton and burton films 10 times more then anything else.

all ill say is this. if burton made a 3rd film with riddler and 2 face and keaton as batman, i would have paid a billion dollars to see THAT. cool that would have been the shit.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 10:58 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kelly Renee
If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie---------------

It would've been good.. hehe. smile

No Batman Forever would have sucked even far worse than it did if Burton had directed it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 05:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lil pimp
No! Keaton was a horrible Wayne get it right ! and even professional movie critics say kilmer was much better than Keaton ,do you got that!Plus we finished arguing about that a long time ago and what would you or any body else no about good acting!!!Learn your facts!

Hell yeah he was a horrible Wayne,he acted NOTHING!!! at all the way Bruce wayne does.acting like a doofus who cant even remember what part of the mansion he is in and a bumbling idiot around Vickie Vale.Thas not Bruce Wayne.Bruce wayne is calm and cool with the women which is why Kilmer was the better Bruce wayne by far.He might not have been the better batman,but he was by far the better bruce wayne.He at least looked the part of bruce wayne and acted like him.Keaton,all he did was copy Chris Reeves performance of Superman as being goofy as Clark Kent and Macho as Superman instead of acting like Bruce wayne does.Deal with it folks,Keaton I can acknowledge was a good batman,but he was a HORRIBLE bruce wayne. some of these people need to learn the facts that the way keaton acted as bruce wayne,was NOTHING at all the way Bruce acts in the comics around women. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like he said ,this argument ended a long time ago and the facts are keaton acted nothing at all like Bruce wayne does,Kilmer did.Keaton was a horrible Bruce wayne.Period.End of discussion.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 05:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hell yeah he was a horrible Wayne,he acted NOTHING!!! at all the way Bruce wayne does.acting like a doofus who cant even remember what part of the mansion he is in and a bumbling idiot around Vickie Vale.Thas not Bruce Wayne.Bruce wayne is calm and cool with the women which is why Kilmer was the better Bruce wayne by far.He might not have been the better batman,but he was by far the better bruce wayne.He at least looked the part of bruce wayne and acted like him.Keaton,all he did was copy Chris Reeves performance of Superman as being goofy as Clark Kent and Macho as Superman instead of acting like Bruce wayne does.Deal with it folks,Keaton I can acknowledge was a good batman,but he was a HORRIBLE bruce wayne. some of these people need to learn the facts that the way keaton acted as bruce wayne,was NOTHING at all the way Bruce acts in the comics around women. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like he said ,this argument ended a long time ago and the facts are keaton acted nothing at all like Bruce wayne does,Kilmer did.Keaton was a horrible Bruce wayne.Period.End of discussion.

omg, STFU already!! we all get you like bale better. Begins is an attempt to adapt the current Batman comics. Burton's were not. That's why everyone else loves Begins better, because it's an adaptation of today's Batman; the one everyone loves (and youngins only know). Burton did the early Batman; Bob Kane's n(IMO, the best time batman ever lived).

They are not comparable. not everyone likes BB. GET OVER IT. some People don't agree with you. STOP TRYING TO SAY EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU IS WRONG.

Your opinion does not equal fact. No matter how much you want it to be. You saying that BB is better and we're all wrong is pathetic because that's just your opinion. YOUR OPINION DOES NOT EQUAL FACT.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:48 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you just wasted all that time talking to yourself because I did not read a word of it.Looks like I got to repeat what I said earlier, this discussion ended a long time ago.My past post still applies.Keaton was a horrible choice for bruce wayne.again period.end of discussion.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 10th, 2005 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:38 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

For the last time, Keaton's Wayne did that in the mansion to break the tension between him and Vale! Jeez! And I definitely agree with Batman Returns, not everyone will agree with you and not everything you say is right.(Actually, everything you say is wrong....like Keaton sucks.)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:03 PM
lil pimp

Actually that was right!But you usually say stupid shit!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:57 PM
Batman Returns

Originally posted by Mr Parker
you just wasted all that time talking to yourself because I did not read a word of it.Looks like I got to repeat what I said earlier, this discussion ended a long time ago.My past post still applies.Keaton was a horrible choice for bruce wayne.again period.end of discussion.

AGAIN, its your opinion. i dont know why i bother sayin anything to you, your liek a little baby, haveing tantrums without any explanation to back it up. oh brother. the discussion will end when you stop flaming keaton. now shut up please confused

oh and bat-dude, i understand that, EVERYONE understand that, but mr. parker here is in denial and simply doesnt want to hear what we have to say, so dont waste your breath.

anyways, KEATON RULES!! Happy Dance smokin'

Last edited by Batman Returns on Sep 11th, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:02 PM
bakerboy

First of all, The forgeting things in his own house thing wasnt a joke, that wasnt the only thing that he forget. Alfred sometimes needs to remember him where are the entry of the bat cave. And remember him being an stupid with the How is bruce wayne? im not sure. That was stupid. Clearly, Keaton was playing his own bruce wayne in his own comedy style, making of him clone of Chris Reeve's clark kent, a insecure and goofy idiot.

Second of all, i dont know why certain people in those forums needs to be so childish and inmature and always go on insults and personal ofenses. We are talking here about movies, calm down , guys. If someone didnt like michael keaton as batman, he is in his right to critize it and the tim burton movies. That is free speech.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:32 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

And not, keaton doesnt rule. Many people like mr parker and me thinks that keaton was totally wrong for the role of batman.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:33 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

Originally posted by bakerboy
And not, keaton doesnt rule. Many people like mr parker and me thinks that keaton was totally wrong for the role of batman.

no. wrong. YOU think that he sucks. WE dont. I dont. so stop pickin on him. there IS a difference between letting ppl know who you like and sdeliberatly FLAMING AND TROLLING keaton simply cuz YOU dont like it. cant we all just get along and have our own opinions without toally obliterating someone's opinion themselves?? i can say PLENTY of **** about how BB was boring and lame and not Batman in MY eyes, and how i thought morgan freeman was such a loser in it and not needed to be Q, and how the batmopbile was stupid cuz they made it looklike a stupid SUV, and how there were so many stupid one liners and quips, BUT, because i am trying to be a considerate person that has some kind of respect for other members, i will not, i dont have too, cuz the burton films ARE good in the eye of the beholder, and just cuz YOU and stupid ass parker here got somethin nasty to say about EVERYTHING and flips over even the slightest critisism over BB and has to rant and rave like babies about how stupid you think they all are compared to the boring stupid BB doesnt mean everyone will "convert" to what you like. stop being asses, and grow up. post some "mature" posts and MAYBE, just MAYBE, we will show you some respect as well.

oh hell, you got me started, now, we'll play your game. and how was keaton being a "goofy idiot"???? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!! if you cant see that keaton was bein a serious badass crimefighter and a "goofy" roll eyes (sarcastic) wayne so that ppl wouldnt think he WAS batman, well then i guess you dont know who bruce wayne/batman is do ya? if you did, you would know that wayne was SUPPOSED to be a joke to ppl so that noone would even dream of thinking that he was batman, so whats your beef with keaton?? he was just doing what he was SUPPOSED to be doing!! dont know what your saying........ and his batman was more badass then bales BY A TON. why??? CUZ HE DIDNT FORCE HIS VOICE LIKE SOME IDIOT LIKE BALE DID WHO TRIED TO SOUND CLINT EASTWOOD-TOUGH!! if i encountered bales batman, i'd laugh my headoff!!! whispering and not being loud so everyone can here you is 100 more times scarier then hearing some guy in a suit go "GRRRRRRRRRR" like an ******* prtending to be a bat!!! damnit!! and keatons suit kicked more asses then bales, bale looked like a damn robot and that cloth cape!?????WTF!!! and why cant he cover himself up in the front like the comics batman like keaton could!!!??? WHHHYYYY!! that looks so awsome!!!

there are just too many problems with BB for me to take "seriously", especially when nolanm was tryin to create a "realictic" batman, but he coulcnt succeed as far as BATMAN is concerned. what a crock. i was sleepin by the halfway point!! wheres batman??? and when he WAS onscreen, where was the excitemtn that burton delivered?? where was the ACTION?? that batmopbile chase SUCKED, especially knowing it didnt even have to happen, you can TELL it was meant for a "joyride", and if nolan was going for "realism", he didnt have to even HAVE that dumb roof-jumping shit!! no point!! GAAHH!! it was pointless!!

whew, if i continue anymore complaing about how utterly BAD BB was, im likely to get a headache.stick out tongue

damnit, im tryin to be patient, but its so hard with all these baleheads trolling the boards. mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Batman Returns on Sep 11th, 2005 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
lil pimp

Originally posted by bakerboy

Dont forget the pimp cuz.I also dont like keaton.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:50 PM