KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DANTHEMAN BANNED!!!/Asajj vs. Visas

DANTHEMAN BANNED!!!/Asajj vs. Visas
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Artoo will dub thee.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I seek the Lord. . .

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

You blasphemize Artoo? He is god.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Blasphemize?! Artoo is the Lord of Jawahood! Of our society! None shall blasphemize he-who-uses-jetboosters-to-roast-battle-droids!!! Blasphemize Threepio, bloody deity of the hairball Ewoks! We must PWN HIM!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

why would you care for dan if he himself said he doesn't care if he is banned or not? don't hate the guy but seems like he got what he was begging for.

visas will win.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Blasphemize?! Artoo is the Lord of Jawahood! Of our society! None shall blasphemize he-who-uses-jetboosters-to-roast-battle-droids!!! Blasphemize Threepio, bloody deity of the hairball Ewoks! We must PWN HIM!!!

Exactly! Artoo is the god of gods, lord of lords. His word is final. He has crowned thee; you are Windu no longer.

Do not question his words heathen, or you will be cast down and smitten!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:43 PM
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illustrious
Exactly! Artoo is the god of gods, lord of lords. His word is final. He has crowned thee; you are Windu no longer.

Do not question his words heathen, or you will be cast down and smitten!

I shall question him not! But by preaching to the Master of the New Jawa Order, you have brought his wrath upon ye! BEGONE!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:45 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Faunus I think you need a new sig.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Ye. Lord Artoo will bless me with his extravagance! (Through the hands of the Gatekeeper Jawa)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:48 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

I am the Emissary and High Priest of The God of Artoo, I am the one that translates his beeps and various random sounds. Do not bring your wrath upon me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... don't make threads like this. Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote