KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ulic vs nihilus

ulic vs nihilus
Started by: xxxpoppunker182

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxxpoppunker182

ulic vs nihilus

i dunno if this has been done i used the search bar and nothin came up.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Stop posting Nihilus threads he almost always wins.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:03 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Nihilus wins.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

but ulic also had the force stripped from him so how could nihulis win?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Even with a lightsaber, or simple Force attacks. And that Ulic is crap, he's weak in that state.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

that Ulic was still able to defeat a Jedi who could use the force, but Nihilus cant instant kill all people through the force. Ulic lost his ability to use the force, it still touched him

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

oh i didn't know thatt still touched him from what i knew he was pretty much like the exile only without the force bonds.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:51 PM
Fishy

Ulic would die fast, he wouldn't stand a chance against Nihilus he eats force users for lunch and none force users for a snack... Ulic would be a nice snack nothing more.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ulic was not a wound in the Force, he was stripped of it. Big difference.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

really? i just thought that nihilus fed off the force and if the force is stripped from you then how can he eat you if theres nothin there like the exile. i thought ulic and the exile were pretty much the same other than ulic didn't make force bonds.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:20 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Technically, one cannot be without the Force unless one is the Exile, who is a "wound". Ulic had the Force, he just couldn't use it. He was cut off from communicating with it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

so he just couldn't use it but it still was apart of him. i get it now thx.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:37 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yep.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:45 PM
Apex
The Jedi Sage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yep.

You have taken the first steps in returning to the light.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

We Dark Lords de los Jawas can and will not return to the light. . . bloody Ewoks. . .

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apex
The Jedi Sage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
We Dark Lords de los Jawas can and will not return to the light. . . bloody Ewoks. . .

Anyone may be redeemed, in time you will come to see the light.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

I refuse, death to ewoks, death to gungans and most importantly death to noobs all hail Lord Janus!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

That's subserviance right there. . . .

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Jawa fanatics... Gotta love it...

PWNZ ALL R4X00R!!!@!@!@!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:34 PM
Eminence
Boss

Lmao! PWNZ THUZ EWOKS!!! LKOLOLOOLRX00R!!!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:38 PM