KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)

Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does anybody have the scan from the shower scene from FF #533?

Apparantly Ben isn't packin very much.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 11:23 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Official Thing (Ultimate & 616) Respect Thread

alright anyone who can help me out wit some scans of his feats it would be greatly appreciated....also any contributions to my list would also be appreciated since i dont read anything older than the 90's so i dont know much about before then except wut ive heard....

-FF Vol. 3 #8: sends a huge battleship into space , "reducing it to scrap metal" in one punch.
-FF Vol. 3 #13: Ronan was scared to fight him h2h so he threatened to crush Johnny and Susie's head in his hands if he tried anything.
-FF Vol. 3 #14: shows intelligence as he pulls a structural brace lose off a building, dropping the building on his enemies. Then, 2 pages later, shows his leaping abilities.
-FF Vol. 3 #15: totally overpowers Iron Man and then shows his fighting skills as he uses Ju-Jitsu to disable him.
-FF Vol. 3 #16: overpowers and tosses Kree Giant Man around like nothing.
-FF Vol. 3 #19: beats the crap out of Annihilus causing him to flee twice in the same issue.
-FF Vol. 3 #21: drops down from the sky like a bomb to help out Mortal Hercules, knocking out all his enemies and causing almost an earthquake.
-FF Vol. 3 #22: holds his own for a little while against Titania, She-Hulk, and the Absorbing Man all at the same time.
-FF Vol. 3 #27: holds his own and at one point has the upper hand against the Avengers! Including Wonder Man and Thor!
-FF Vol. 3 #58-59: holds his own against lots of evil versions of himself all at the same time. They send him flying thru buildings DBZ-style and he acts like he didnt even feel it, he's just sitting there unharmed.
-FF Vol. 3 #49: Abraxas sends him flying thru buildings DBZ-style too and he's back in the next page.
-Thing/She-Hulk: The Long Night: holds his own against Dragon Man alone cuz She-Hulk had to rescue the innocents so he had to hold Dragon Man off. Dragon Man used his fire breath on him and he didnt even feel it.
-Tales of the Thing #2: Stands toe-to-toe with the Hulk for the entire fight. The fight ended undecided.
-FF #505 (Vol. 3 #76): Pulls a huge plow. Holds his own against lots of robots designed by Reed Richards and Dr. Doom, 2 of the most brilliant minds in comics.
-FF #506 (Vol. 3 #77): fights the same robots again, this time beats the shit out of them as he is in a rage.
-FF #508 (Vol. 3 #79): hits Susie's forcefield so hard she gets massive feedback from it. Later on gets possessed by Doom and just toying with them almost breaks Johnny in half.
-Ultimate FF #3: just walking with his newfound powers he causing the ground to rumble and bump. Then gets hit by a flatbed truck and doesnt even feel it or realize it until it lands in front of him.
-Ultimate FF #5: drops from the top of the Baxter Building to the ground, creating a hole in the ground from the impact, with no injury whatsoever. Then knocks out the Mole Man's Monster in 3 punches.
-Ultimate FF #8: is described by Sue to be able to **** up a tank like a paper bag.
-Ultimate FF #9: tears thru a steel wall like it's nothing. That steel wall was capable of containing Johnny's supernova from getting outside. Ben then went to pick up Johnny because it was still far too hot for Reed or Sue to go in there, while Ben didnt even feel it.
-Ultimate FF #11: Take's a close-range bazooka shot in the chest with no damage, altho it does knock him off his feet.
-Ultimate FF #12: beats the crap out of Doom once the rest of the FF give him time to move in close.
-Ultimate FF #16: beats the crap out of Nihil Caste and his minions with ease. Rips off one of Nihil's wings.
-Ultimate FF #19: tore thru a 12-inch thick steel door.
-Ultimate FF #20: completely demolished the Mad Thinkers lil clone creatures with a simple backhand.
-Ultimate FF #23: heavily damages 616 Zombie Savage Hulk with one punch. Then throws a Semi.
-Ultimate FF #25: even tho Namor was already weakened, Ben still knocked Namor out in one punch. The same Namor beat down Thor, Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man, Wasp, Giant Man, and Spiderman in issue 26.
-Ultimate FF #26: Is hit by a "left hook" by Namor and sent airborne across a city block, but received no damage whatsoever.
-Ultimate FF Annual #1: hits the ground, causing lots of Inhumans to be launched into the air and damaged. Then goes toe-to-toe with Gorgon, who was stated to be the most powerful woman on the planet.
-Ultimate Secret #4: beats the crap out of lots of Killdrones, the same types of killdrones who, just one, gave Mahr Vehl trouble. Also, he took their special cannon's blast against his skin with no damage.
-Ultimate X4: in one small punch, nearly made Wolverine loose consciousness.
-MK 4 #2: is hit by a thieves car and....well.....just get the scan and look for urself....with McNiven's art it was ****ing amazing.
-MK 4 #3: carries a load of Cinder Blocks about 7' high and other construction materials like it's nothing.
-MK 4 #7: is said by Reed to be able to Arm-Wrestle THOR and almost win. Almost "clobbers" an alien ship to pieces but the aliens fear him so they try to take off which Susie stops.
-MK 4 #11: beats the crap out of a stone Lion.
-MK 4 #18: beats the crap out of Ramades so bad Ramades had to shoot him with the cure so he'd get him off his back, and still Ben kept coming even as a human.
-X4 #1: in a brief tussle with Wolverine, takes Wolverine's claws on his skin with no harm.

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:30 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's one i found in the Namor respect thread:
--Ultimate FF #26: Is hit by a "left hook" by Namor and sent airborne across a city block, but received no damage whatsoever.

(please log in to view the image)

C'MON GUYS ANYONE WHO HAS SCANS OR KNOWS OTHER FEATS HELP ME OUT HERE! This is all i have....since i dont have a scanner all i have is scans from other pages....which is just this...i have a few more im gonna post but then i wont have any more....

Last edited by Valeciano on Jan 1st, 2006 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:49 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's this one:
-Ultimate FF Annual #1: hits the ground, causing lots of Inhumans to be launched into the air and damaged.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:55 PM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's this one:
-Ultimate FF #23: heavily damages 616 Zombie Savage Hulk with one punch.

OKAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE GUYS C'MON HELP ME OUT HERE!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:59 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

You should have used the search option. This thread already exists.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:10 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

This one is better though.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, much better.....if anyone can help me out with scans such as u Darkcrawler or u snoop it would be greatly appreciated...thanx...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:30 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

In the other thread they wanted scans of Thing/Gladiator. I can scan some but they really don't do Thing any justice.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:33 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Thing kocking Wondermans @ss out cold.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndWonderman.jpg

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:35 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Here is Thing kocking Wondermans @ss out cold.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndWonderman.jpg

eek! cool

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 09:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Thor using Ben as a shield. Nice show of durability.

Not affected by Johnny's heat

Tearing through a super hot steel door

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:00 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

This wasnt in my list, but here's him showing that his insides must be pretty durable too cuz he can breathe acid with no problem.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:08 AM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

This wasnt in my list either, but here's him KILLING a T-Rex with one punch:

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:11 AM
HaSon

Crushing Doombots

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Busting out of jail

A nice hit on a Nova, former herald of Galactus

A show of durability - Takes a hit from Abraxas and is up again on the next page

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fighting Dragon Man and unfazed by his flame breath

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:28 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's the Thing getting the upperhand on the Hulk in Hulk/Thing: Hard Knocks, Thing even states he coulda killed Hulk if he wanted to but he didnt cuz Hulk was already unfairly hurt by some kinda Atom Ray.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:55 AM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, i just found the best feat ever for all u idiots who still think the Thing is Class 85. Even when he was depressed he was holding up 82 tons, and look wut he did to his old max of 85 tons!!! In my opinion this confirms him to be Class 100!!! And keep in mind, this story was years ago! He's gotten stronger since then too!!!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:02 AM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUMP

c'mon guys anyone who can get or has scans help me out here!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:13 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Ult. Things first meeting with Wolvie. Thing sends him flying. Wolvie's got this virus thingy and the hit doesn't really faze him, but i'm posting it nonetheless.

1. http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/...enf401221cp.jpg

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:04 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

c'mon guys someone help me out here wit some scans!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:40 PM