KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)

Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Valeciano, you've asked for people to help like 10 times now...I'm sure they'll post scans if they have them.

And I'll merge this with the other Thing thread (or maybe this will just replace it...I forget how good the other one was).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

finally i got some scans....here's some:

Ultimate Thing's fall from the Baxter Building with no damage:
(please log in to view the image)

Ultimate Thing beating the snot out of that Serpent thing:

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:33 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's Thing and Colossus using a double-tractor truck to take out a huge monster:

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:53 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here The Thing hits Terrax so hard he goes flying at close to escape velocity!!! and that's after the Thing just got the shit blasted out of him by Terrax cuz Terrax was scared to confront him h2h...but Thing finally got close with help from Johnny...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:22 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Here's a few scans from Ultimate X4 #1. Thing makes a fool of the "kiling machine." stick out tongue

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndWolverine.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...X4-1-Scan-2.jpg

EDIT: Damn Photobucket and its automatic resizing. Let me repost these... hold on...

Never mind. The second one is the important one anyway. stick out tongue

Last edited by H. S. 6 on Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:22 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's a pedestrian who got the Thing's powers going berserk and throwing a van:

ultimate thing tearin thru a foot-thick steel door:

ultimate thing beating downthe Thinker's androids, kills the small ones with a simple backhand:

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:17 AM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's Ben holding a huge rock, that rock must weigh ALOT and he seems to be holding it easily:

Here's Ben again with a huge rock:

This is a show of fighting skills and strength as he shows his hand speed and strength by catching a Tank rocket:

Here's when even after losing his powerup and then being knocked to the ground by Juggernaut, he grabs Juggernaut's foot and trips him!!!:

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:37 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ben being Class 5 back in old days is bullshit.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:39 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's Ben beating on some evil robot versions of heroes:

Here's Ben stomping Robot Hulk who is equal in everything including strength to the Real deal!!:

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:45 PM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright here's Ultimate Thing first heavily damaging, maybe even killing, a 616 Zombie Savage Hulk in one punch and then tossing a Semi:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:04 PM
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dumbass criminals

Poor poor Shocker

The Thing showing some guts against Akhenaten

The Thing and the Hulk each lifting a plane and smashing them together so they wont be followed
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The Thing catches a HUGE falling rock at his new construction job

The Thing stopping a boat that was hurled by a HUGE Tidal Wave (it was stopped in the next panel but i dont feel like posting a whole nother page to show it)

I ALSO HAVE THE WHOLE FIGHT BETWEEN THE THING & SASQUATCH FROM ALPHA FLIGHT #94 WHERE THING HOLDS HIS OWN AFTER BEING AMBUSHED AND THE WHOLE FIGHT BETWEEN THING & HULK FROM FANTASTIC FOUR #112 WHERE THING GETS THE BETTER OF THE HULK THE WHOLE FIGHT BUT EVENTUALLY LOSES BECAUSE OF AN INADVERTENT DISTRACTION BY ALICIA.

Aaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited by Fonzie on Jan 14th, 2006 at 07:08 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:04 AM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fonzie
I ALSO HAVE THE WHOLE FIGHT BETWEEN THE THING & SASQUATCH FROM ALPHA FLIGHT #94 WHERE THING HOLDS HIS OWN AFTER BEING AMBUSHED

Eh? he wasn't ambushed. Thing first attacked Sasquatch, when he wasn't looking for a fight. I didn't post all the scans yet in the thread.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:15 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing was already on the ground from a previous skurmish when Sasquatch attacked him, plus, u could tell Thing was holding back....

Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:17 AM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Fonzie
Thing was already on the ground from a previous skurmish when Sasquatch attacked him, plus, u could tell Thing was holding back....

Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee!

Oh you mean from Infinity Crusade? [He wasn't on the ground though] and yeah that's fine you can post it. Sasquatch isn't a lot weaker, but meh! post away. I thought you were going to post the other fight out of context.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:21 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uberking Robert
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not very accurate. The Hulk is like a hundred fold the Thing's strength even just on the average. The Thing shouldn't have actually walked away with an arm attached to that shoulder.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:40 AM
Uberking Robert is currently offline Click here to Send Uberking Robert a Private Message Find more posts by Uberking Robert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Thing holding up a corner of the Oil Rig in Marvel two-in-one #64.

Impressive strength feat.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ngandoilrig.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:37 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Fantastic Four #9 Thing probably demonstrated one of his greatest strength feats every. He pull Prince Namor out of the water against his will!

That is some serious power right there.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...andNamorFF9.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 04:05 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

this shows him useing his brains and how much it takes him to go down

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 546 time(s).

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:32 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn more now

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:33 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

second part

Attachment: 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 483 time(s).

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:33 AM