KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)

Respect The Thing (Ultimate & 616)
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

how strong is ultimate thing then class 100 or excess

same question for 616 thing???

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 03:35 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
how strong is ultimate thing then class 100 or excess

same question for 616 thing???

Um right now for 616 Ben I would say that he is class 100. His base is probobly 97 tons or so, same with colossus

Ultimate Ben can lift up to 16 tons I think, Ult. Hulk's base is 16.5 tons and Ultimate Colossus can lift 14 tons. big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Grimm22
Um right now for 616 Ben I would say that he is class 100. His base is probobly 97 tons or so, same with colossus

Uhhh... Thing and Colossus don't have 'base strengths.'

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:57 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Accel
Uhhh... Thing and Colossus don't have 'base strengths.'

Well I mean thats how much they can lift without putting in a massive effort.

I mean they can go well and above 100 tons if they put the energy into it wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:08 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:52 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Ultimate Ben can lift up to 16 tons I think, Ult. Hulk's base is 16.5 tons and Ultimate Colossus can lift 14 tons. big grin

what do you mean 16.5 tons i thought they were all 100 tons at base level well hulk is at calm state anyway

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:51 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by ankur29
what do you mean 16.5 tons i thought they were all 100 tons at base level well hulk is at calm state anyway

Well basicly Ultimate strengths are so high that they dont go by the whole 100 tons thingy stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:57 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Ben taking down Zombie Savage Hulk with one hit wink

Attachment: untitled-scanned-19.jpg
This has been downloaded 467 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:19 PM
Accel

Ben takes out a group of criminals... by blowing on them.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:27 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Ben taking down Zombie Savage Hulk with one hit wink

This may make me look stupid but who is zombie Hulk? More importantly what is with all that marvel zombie stuff? I havent read any of them.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:01 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
This may make me look stupid but who is zombie Hulk? More importantly what is with all that marvel zombie stuff? I havent read any of them.

Zombie Hulk is part of the Zombie Universe that debuted in Ultimate Fantastic Four #21.

Zombie Universe was caused by a hero from another universe who spread the disease among heros, which soon spread throughout the world. The world was destroyed withen 6 days as far as I know of. The sickness only works on Superheros and Supervillans, not regular humans.

Its basicly a replacent of Silver Age Marvel except some names are different and whatnot (exp: Cap is Cournal America)

After escaping the Zombie Universe with the help of Zombie Universe Magneto, the UFF as well as the Zombie FF (aka: Ultimate Frightful Four) returned to the Ulitimate Universe.

Since then the Frightful Four have been kept in captivity, but as far we know of they are going to escape soon.

The story of Zombie World is continued in Marvel Zombies.

Basicly Magneto gets eaten alive by the zombie heros and then Galactus showed up and he got eaten.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:54 AM
ankur29
ankur

Zombie Hulk is part of the Zombie Universe that debuted in Ultimate Fantastic Four #21.

Zombie Universe was caused by a hero from another universe who spread the disease among heros, which soon spread throughout the world. The world was destroyed withen 6 days as far as I know of. The sickness only works on Superheros and Supervillans, not regular humans.

Its basicly a replacent of Silver Age Marvel except some names are different and whatnot (exp: Cap is Cournal America)

After escaping the Zombie Universe with the help of Zombie Universe Magneto, the UFF as well as the Zombie FF (aka: Ultimate Frightful Four) returned to the Ulitimate Universe.

Since then the Frightful Four have been kept in captivity, but as far we know of they are going to escape soon.

The story of Zombie World is continued in Marvel Zombies.

Basicly Magneto gets eaten alive by the zombie heros and then Galactus showed up and he got eaten.

who ate magento and galactus what happened to spidey and wolverine?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 09:20 PM
Accel

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 01:35 AM
Accel

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 01:36 AM
olympian

Last edited by olympian on Jun 23rd, 2006 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:12 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Ultimate Ben gets hit by a truck and dosent even feel it wink

Attachment: ultimate_fantastic_four_03.jpg
This has been downloaded 826 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:28 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

To be fair to Iron Man though, Tony wasn't in control of the armour during the fight

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Scoobless
To be fair to Iron Man though, Tony wasn't in control of the armour during the fight
Really? eek!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 11:12 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

wink

*holy crap.... my sarcasm detector just exploded*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 11:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Scoobless
wink

*holy crap.... my sarcasm detector just exploded*
Dude I wasn't being sarcastic. I can't believe olympian left that out.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 11:43 PM