KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Look what I found about KotOR 3. (Just speculation for now.)

Look what I found about KotOR 3. (Just speculation for now.)
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Sorry, but did it occur to anybody that this could be BULL!?

I certaintly don't buy this crap.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the game king

these are thing want in kotor 3 not thing that are in kotor 3

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:55 PM
Click here to Send the game king a Private Message Find more posts by the game king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Sorry, but did it occur to anybody that this could be BULL!?

I certaintly don't buy this crap.

Meh, probably is, but I can still hope that Bioware does KOTOR 3....

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

the only things i want in KOTOR is that if you become the dark lord of the Sith, you can do free roam and command your armys, get and apprentice and go around to planets doing what ever. that would be awesome. and if you become good but go bad, you should be able to pull an order 66 on the jedi temple on dantooine and/or coruscant. basicly if you choose either path, it shouldnt end. it should be free roam after the story ends

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the game king

that would be sweat

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:12 AM
Click here to Send the game king a Private Message Find more posts by the game king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboyjedi
Jedi knight

HALLAUA BREAK OUT THE SILVER AND THE CHINA BIOWARES BACK!!!
Im sorry but obsidan just did a piss poor job on kotor 2 they had zip closer for the ending Man this is gonna be awsome a full all out battle between jedi and sith i cant wait what about a sort of duo-storyline? one that switches between the exile and revan?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send badboyjedi a Private Message Find more posts by badboyjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Did Revan ever really

KOTOR II didn't really explain it too well.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

sorry...did Revan ever die?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:45 PM
badboyjedi
Jedi knight

i really dont think so tru slice i think she/he is in the unknown regions still getting ready for the war

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send badboyjedi a Private Message Find more posts by badboyjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Tru_Slice
sorry...did Revan ever die?

The cool part is, until/if we find out in KOTOR 3, it's up to you! *sounds like a lame ass guidance councillor*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_void
Sith God of Gods

KOTOR 1 rox KOTOR 2 sux KOTOR 3 better kicks some ass.
A new freakin graphic engine would be a start, then maybe a coherent story line, the rest i leave up to Bioware.......

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:56 AM
Click here to Send darth_void a Private Message Find more posts by darth_void Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

For goodness sakes! All you all this gullible!

This piece of "news" was actually refuted by BioWare officials on their forums.

Why the Obsidian bashing? It's not their fault that they had their production schedule cut! It's not their fault that they had a smaller timetable! Blame Lucasarts!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

DAMN YOU LUCASARTS!!!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Yeah, they had a smaller timetable, but they also had a fully functional platform to build their thing on.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanKnight

lol many stupid suggestions, but also some good onessmile KOTOR was perfect, and really REALLY Good storyline and characters, but i think kotor2 was abit....torn apart:s the story was abit flunky, and how can your char be the last of the jedi if Bastila is still around? and atris? thats abit ugly :s but the story in kotor 3 better be about the true sithsmile Think they should keep bastila, carth and Revan, and the exile, even if you cant have them in party. they should atleast be a crucial part of the game!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send RevanKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RevanKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

so they will make a new kotor game! cool! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:18 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Lucas even thought about making a trilogy about the jedi taking over the universe from the sith. If something like that ever happens, Nactous will get a heart-attack.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:57 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Sesse
Yeah, they had a smaller timetable, but they also had a fully functional platform to build their thing on.

So did BioWare, they had a platform to base KotOR on. Plus, they had far more time than Obsidian.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanKnight

Yeah, but still messed When they see how many ppl who is fans of the game(s), they should make a third! spend some more time developing
characters, storyline, etc. and please, no KORRIBAN or DANTOOINE, we've seen enough of them stick out tongue and idea for storyline would be approximately a few months after the events in KOTOR2, we follow a group of jedi, under the lead of Bastila and/or Carth, into the unknown regions, looking for Revan and The Exile,and find out what this "threath to the entire galaxy" is. That's when the true sith see theyr fit to launch an assault upon the republic, shipping off enormous amounts of sith and
assault teams towards the planets of the republic. then, you have to find Revan or The Exile, or both, and on the way, you gather a party of dudes and dudettes, and prepare yourself for returning to the republic, and total war! This would be good, if the story has some more background,and the partymembers ALOT of background. The Game ending better have something to do with kOTOR, atleast we better find some answers Revan never got in KOTOR.

and some Requests/wishes

1: robes with hoods
2: some more characters,and with some more background.
3: some characters from both KOTOR and KOTOR2
4: more destructive force powers
5: ONE ultimate Sith Lord, and ONE apprentice, and alot of Dark Jedi
6: Customizable Lightsaber, with perhaps a function that allows you to decide the blade color for yourself ( EXCEPT BLACK,WHITE,BROWN and all those)
7: Some More locations available, like Yavin 4, Endor, Naboo, and of course Coruscant
8: Some more mini-games!

That would be a blast for KOTOR3, don't ya think? smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send RevanKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RevanKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

No. Just no. Do you have any idea of how hard it is to make a game? K1 took three years to make, even though it used Neverwinter Night's engine, and why should they take out white, even though it was in K2?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote