KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Look what I found about KotOR 3. (Just speculation for now.)

Look what I found about KotOR 3. (Just speculation for now.)
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

*sigh* dang, now I ahve to go buy another xbox....360 or something expensive

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by overlord
Lucas even thought about making a trilogy about the jedi taking over the universe from the sith. If something like that ever happens, Nactous will get a heart-attack.

No, it cant happen.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Nactous, you are master debater.. How the hell could I ever think about opposing you?

confused blink huh messed wacko

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

well...i hafta put my input on this hopefully real game...i think revan will have found the true sith...will a powerful leader....can you say exar kun?...the exile will ally revan and and fight the true sith with a newly refounded jedi order...possibly 14 years...these things take time you kno....as for the fighting style of jade empire... eek! i hope that revan has his mask on when you see him...and you can have better equip.....also i hope that awesome lookin jedi/sith are strong...not awesome lookin weaklings klike nhilus....about bioware being back...awesome....but i hope the dev isnt switched every game....

calvin 44

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

I want to play Kotor 3.... it has been a long time since a good game donīt come by.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by calvin44
well...i hafta put my input on this hopefully real game...i think revan will have found the true sith...will a powerful leader....can you say exar kun?...the exile will ally revan and and fight the true sith with a newly refounded jedi order...possibly 14 years...these things take time you kno....as for the fighting style of jade empire... eek! i hope that revan has his mask on when you see him...and you can have better equip.....also i hope that awesome lookin jedi/sith are strong...not awesome lookin weaklings klike nhilus....about bioware being back...awesome....but i hope the dev isnt switched every game....

calvin 44

I'm sorry, but that is the single stupidest post I have ever read. Are you illiterate? Are you retarded? Are you 12 years old? For heaven's sake, do you care what people think of you? Do you have self respecT? An ellipses is supposed to represent a fragmentation of a complete thought, not this garbage that you've spat out. Seriously, people like you are why I vote for parties that seek to restrict suffrage. Get a life, get an education, THEN come posting on KMC. ****ing noobs...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Forget Jesus, kotor 3 is our true salvation! Whos with me!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
I'm sorry, but that is the single stupidest post I have ever read. Are you illiterate? Are you retarded? Are you 12 years old? For heaven's sake, do you care what people think of you? Do you have self respecT? An ellipses is supposed to represent a fragmentation of a complete thought, not this garbage that you've spat out. Seriously, people like you are why I vote for parties that seek to restrict suffrage. Get a life, get an education, THEN come posting on KMC. ****ing noobs...

You better ignore weird posts than responding like that, you have just been allowed back.. sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 12:11 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

seriousl\y...he needs to quit readin his grammar book and watch a star wars movie or something,this is kmc, not english class

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Great Vengeance

That reminds me of TG's Malak vs. Jesus thread. I came up with the perfect response for that once it got bumped.

"Jesus would turn the other cheek and rub it in Malaks face that he has cheeks." - Had to get that off my chest.

What is this thread about again?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:04 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade-Emperor

NEW NEW NEW !

HEy HEy Hey .. ! its time to put ON this forum again !!!!

Welcome Back every one !

I heard something very interesting by BIOWARE ! A subjetc from Xboxmag ! the name will be " KOTOR 3 : The Invasion Of The Sith "
And as every one knows, he will go ( the exile ) you ) ) find Revan to the lost rim of the spaces !! Not Nice... Come on every one keep hope.. there always some ! Kotor will come out in 2006 they cant forsake that kind of game.. it'll be the succes of the year ! ! !
But for now .. keep searching information about kotor 3

From now on : I AM THE MASTER

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Jade-Emperor a Private Message Find more posts by Jade-Emperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

J00 NUB, J00 BU|/\|/\|B3D TEH L4/\/\3 THR34D!!!!!!!
M4Y FuRCz L!GhTN!nG STr!K3 D0\/\/N 0N Th0U!!!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:52 PM
Darth Hawkeye
Bounty Hunter

Originally posted by The Ones
the only things i want in KOTOR is that if you become the dark lord of the Sith, you can do free roam and command your armys, get and apprentice and go around to planets doing what ever. that would be awesome. and if you become good but go bad, you should be able to pull an order 66 on the jedi temple on dantooine and/or coruscant. basicly if you choose either path, it shouldnt end. it should be free roam after the story ends

If that happened I'd be pissed free roam is good but we still need to complete our old storyline that we want KotOR was good to me Just not LONG ENOUGH too short see the story was fine but just not enough of it IMO. Now come on who's with me think about

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Hawkeye a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hawkeye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Darth Koroni
No. Just no. Do you have any idea of how hard it is to make a game? K1 took three years to make, even though it used Neverwinter Night's engine, and why should they take out white, even though it was in K2?
I thoguht the Aurora and Odyssey Engines were seperate. confused

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:45 AM
Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Great Vengeance

*Raises hand.*

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: NEW NEW NEW !

Originally posted by Jade-Emperor
HEy HEy Hey .. ! its time to put ON this forum again !!!!

Welcome Back every one !

I heard something very interesting by BIOWARE ! A subjetc from Xboxmag ! the name will be " KOTOR 3 : The Invasion Of The Sith "
And as every one knows, he will go ( the exile ) you ) ) find Revan to the lost rim of the spaces !! Not Nice... Come on every one keep hope.. there always some ! Kotor will come out in 2006 they cant forsake that kind of game.. it'll be the succes of the year ! ! !
But for now .. keep searching information about kotor 3

From now on : I AM THE MASTER

Oh, you think your the master.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 03:56 PM
calvs
Kommunist

kotor 3 isnt in the game previews in electonic gaming mag preview issue for '06.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:11 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither is Halo 3, whats your point?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think we can just use this thread for KOTOR III from now on:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t335245.html

Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote