KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Respect Spider-man

Respect Spider-man
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah well Pete got all angry bout it so logan stabbed him, so later on Pete threw Logan out of a skyscraper window.............. rock

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:47 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah those two like to fight back and forth but they work well together.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:26 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

work well toguether? mauhauah u never read when spiderman and logan were on west or east berlin did you? spiderman murdered logans love.....acidentally the woman wanted to die, and moved treatedning into spiderman when he was furious and afraid of dieng.cool history.......

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:54 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Yeah well Pete got all angry bout it so logan stabbed him, so later on Pete threw Logan out of a skyscraper window.............. rock

in 1 or 2 issues before that (i have it but im not at home so i dont know the #) mj gets home from her play thing she did and some reporter followed her and got a photo of her goinig into starks skyscraper saying stark was havin some fun with her stick out tongue then it was on the front page of the paper so peter might of been a bit touchy about that

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:03 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah thats why Pete throws him outta the window, cos Logan is being rude bout the imaginary affair

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:32 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

That was very funny. The dialogue between Luke and Drew was great.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:17 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Respect Spider-man

Originally posted by willRules
He doesnt get enough respect on these forums...........
True. Spidey scares the shyt outta somebody

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:26 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man has a great win-to-lose ratio, and the guy can take a lose of hurt and dish it out. I would say at least respect him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Re: Re: Respect Spider-man

Originally posted by brainchild81
True. Spidey scares the shyt outta somebody

great pic from which issue is this?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:03 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

I say resepct Spider-Ham.

Now that was a Ham who could kick major ass.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:58 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man seems to not get enough respect, I'll never figure out why.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:52 PM
Sparkz

cause he is such a well rounded character who can beat so many people even if they are 3 times stronger than him, well thats my guess ppl dnt like it when weaker characters win even if they are incredbly fast and agile and combine it all into an awsome fighting style. Which i can never understand why he has never had a clear win gainst wolvy yet. ah well, its either that or people dnt like his costume, but how can u not its awsome with the huge eyes, iv seemed to notice that i hate the spidey artist if they draw spideys eyes small it just dsnt look as good.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:13 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well lets hope we have given some good reasons why people should respect spider-man.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:07 PM
Jimmy Buggs

Why not a million pictures like the hulk and batman respect thread? I would love to see some things spideys done and some people he gave a beating to

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:14 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

There have been other respect threads? Wow i never knew that.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:28 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Yeah, they're running around all over the place. There's a Dr. Strange Respect thread, Silver Surfer, etc.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:03 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

some huge spidey fan needs to step up. that batman guy is making us look bad. His thread is crazy

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:32 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Which thread is that? The 'Spider-Man is the WORST character EVER' thread? Or another one? I'm in if you tell me.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:44 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

nah he isnt spidy bashing. He just made a respect batman thread witch is pretty detailed and covers just about everything batman can do.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:17 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Ah.. Well, let's see.. The only things I know about Spidey is before he was 'upgraded'..

1)He can lift up to ten tons.
2)His reflexes are 15 times faster than a normal human's
3)He can run up to 75 mph
4)He can crawl on friggin walls
5)He's a genius
6)He's got that Spider-Sense, so he can't be caught by surprise
7)He swings on webs, and has a max speed 125 mph while doing so
8)He's friends with just about every superhero in the Marvel Universe
9)He knocked out the Hulk once. The friggin HULK!
10)He cracks joke while beating down villains
11)He's dead broke and is still a hardworking superhero

How's that? Feel free to add more.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:34 PM