KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Bishop

Hulk vs Bishop
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
Don't be stupid man..and here's to you and anyone who may still not know(although I doubt there's someone else so ignorant)...

JUGS with Helmet is protected form attacks towards his mind - the Helmet is telepathy resistant

Now JUGS without Helmet is vulnarable to mind attacks..but he still is super high class100 , still invincible , still has forcefield and would still kick major ass no matter you like it or not...

I think long pig just said that a while ago in one of his posts.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:06 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah, read the posts, dont get lazy !!
OR JUGGS will come and kick YOUR A** !!!!!

Bwhahahahaha

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:12 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Originally posted by long pig
Jugs proceeded to beat Colossus' ass and offered to beat Wolverine's too, but Wolverine pussed out.

lol! C'mon, that's not fair to Wolverine. Cain wasn't bothering anyone and Colossus did have a beating coming to him. He definitely isn't afraid of Cain and that deserves respect!

I don't think RogerRamjet reads comics, just makes up his own stories in his head...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:28 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

indeed

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:35 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine isn't scared of Jugs, but he knows his limits, and Cain is way way beyond those limits.

After he beat Colossus' ass it went down like this.

:Cain walks away from the battered Colossus and the demolished bar. He see Wolverine and throws him a wad of cash:

Jug:"This should cover the damage to the bar."
Wolverine:"Yup"
Jug:"You looking for a piece too, shrimp?"
Wolverine:"Nope."
Jug:"Thought so."
:Jug walks away.:

It was friggin' great, I think Wolverine really enjoyed seeing Colossus get his ass beat.

Even better was how it started, Wolverine smells Cain, but before he can warn anyone Colossus tries to act tough.
Nightcrawler sees the guy thinking it's just a normal human and says "We've got to stop peter from killing that poor guy", Wolverine smiles and says "Nah, peter's in more trouble than he bargained for.". Then Jug's armor appears and he flips Colossus like a coin.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Aug 15th, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I loved that look on Logan's face !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:43 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I loved that look on Logan's face !!

That whole friggin issue was perfect.

Wolverine was going to take Peter to the bar, have a few drink and take it outside and Wolverine was going to beat his ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Eh long pig, what does that saying below your nick means ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ucksay ymay ickday?
I dunno, it came to me in a dream.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:00 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Tell me about that dream of your s!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:07 AM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

I think of the Juggernaut (classic) as possibly the best rival the Hulk has - both could knock the **** out of each other, and you never know really which way it can go. Thats why their fights are always good to read big grin

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 12:30 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

bishop can absorbs hulks punches and fire them back at him as energy waves, it wouldnt hulk hulk beat then agian hulk couldn't hurt bishop if bishop kept absorbing the punches then realsing plasma and so on

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hulk no smash future black man?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:10 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Bishop almost lost to a practically dead Juggernaut. Although I'd love to put Bishop higher up I think Hulk beats Juggy somehow and Bishop is just string cheese

Attachment: hulk14.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:09 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gladiator69
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk of course. the only thing bishop can do is absorb energy from shots from others and send it right back at him. just one puch at bishop and hes gone. doesnt matter if bishop shoots hulk with his stupid guns. hulk has a fast healing ability so it wont do jack to him

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:14 AM
gladiator69 is currently offline Click here to Send gladiator69 a Private Message Find more posts by gladiator69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

bishop once took a shot from onslaught, which is more than hulk can dish out, i think bishop can beat him

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:26 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Hulk grabs him and bearhugs him to death till liver exits from mouth.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:43 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Hulk grabs him and bearhugs him to death till liver exits from mouth.
Which will take about half a second...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:51 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

For what its worth:

Attachment: bishop10.jpg
This has been downloaded 19 time(s).

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:02 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

That is an energy blast...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:04 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote