KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four versus Classic Juggernaut

Fantastic Four versus Classic Juggernaut
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
[B]Do you know that an inferno is nowhere near as hot as when torch goes super nova.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Human Torch possesses the mental ability to control ambient heat energy and the physical ability to envelop his entire body or portions of his body with fiery plasma without harm to himself. (Plasma is a super-heated stated of matter such as exists in the atmosphere of stars.)

Ordinarily, when aflame, the Human Torch is enveloped by a low intensity flame of low level plasma (reddish, approximately 780 Fahrenheit), which ranges from 1 to 5 inches from his body. He can, however, generate much higher levels and flames about himself. The Torch refers to his highest, hottest levels of plasma that he can create as his "nova flame." The exact temperatures that his "nova flame" can attain are not known.

At an average rate of expenditure of energy, the Torch can stay aflame for about 16.8 hours. In his younger days, he could only maintain his flame for much briefer periods, and sometimes exhausted it while in combat. He cannot maintain his "nova flame" for as long a time as he can maintain his ordinary flame. The Torch can release all of his body's stored energy in one intense, omni-directional "nova-burst," which can reach about 1,000,000 F, and which is similar to the heat-pulse of a nuclear warhead detonation, with an are of total devastation of about 900 feet in diameter. (The Torch has claimed that he can destroy a small moon with his nova-burst.) This violent discharge uses his entire reserve of energy (except for the necessary to keep him alive) at once, entirely exhausting his flame power. He generally requires at least 12 hours to recover entirely from such a feat.

All this means nothing to Jug.
He'd not feel a billion degrees of heat.

quote:
The FF are able to contain him as a team and Ben sets his ass down and out to finally shut up his critics. In reference to the BS secret wars crap.

Three hits is all it took. And before, it only took eight.
Jug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ben

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Do you know that an inferno is nowhere near as hot as when torch goes super nova.

And did you know that it really wouldn't matter? Juggernaut can very easily take it, and point at Johnny and laugh right after.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:59 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Classic jugg's owns fantastic four EASY ...just accept it people the only way juggs would ever lose is due to PIS

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:56 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Thank you, Grey Fox.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:12 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Although the Jug fans like to lie about it, the THE THING WAS NEVER KO'D IN SECRET WARS II. In fact after he falls down from the surprise of losing his strength upgrade givin to him by Mephisto, HE REACHES UP AND STOPS A MOVING JUGGERNAUT WITH ONE HAND. Juggernauts an idiot and a coward. The FF would certainly throw his ass in the negative zone and let Annihilus eat him.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:15 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

bump

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:31 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Give us a scan then...prove it

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:43 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Anyways, juggs wins, lets move on...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:01 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Wynndar
Although the Jug fans like to lie about it, the THE THING WAS NEVER KO'D IN SECRET WARS II. In fact after he falls down from the surprise of losing his strength upgrade givin to him by Mephisto, HE REACHES UP AND STOPS A MOVING JUGGERNAUT WITH ONE HAND. Juggernauts an idiot and a coward. The FF would certainly throw his ass in the negative zone and let Annihilus eat him.

Really, I never saw anything on that. Not calling you out or anything, but this is news to me if it's true.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:44 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Its because the Jug fanatics didnt want u to know. I dont have scanner access but maybe Ill do it next week once i move back for school. I just bought the comic last week. I was surprised, it didnt really depict the Thing in a bad way at all...he wasted 98 badguys that were really tough. Then Jugs knocked him down but Thing was able to stop Juggernaut by grabbing his leg and pulling him down. That foiled Mephisto's plan and the Thing "saved the day".

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:10 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Wynndar
Its because the Jug fanatics didnt want u to know. I dont have scanner access but maybe Ill do it next week once i move back for school. I just bought the comic last week. I was surprised, it didnt really depict the Thing in a bad way at all...he wasted 98 badguys that were really tough. Then Jugs knocked him down but Thing was able to stop Juggernaut by grabbing his leg and pulling him down. That foiled Mephisto's plan and the Thing "saved the day".

Hooray!!! big grin

Attachment: thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:41 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Big deal. Thing got humiliated by Juggernaut and when he was lying on the ground, almost unconscious, he reached for his leg and made Juggernaut stumble.

Best fight ever lol !!! You have to see it to believe it wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:25 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

He stopped Juggernaut and made him fall on his face...and it was Thing vs 99 villains which included Juggernaut.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:23 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yeah but he recived a power up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, I have it right here.

He did not halt Juggernauts forward momentum, he grabbed his leg while on the ground making Jug lose his balance.

Jug all but killed him in 3 hits.

Mephisto multiplied Things strength/durability/stamina 100x over, those 100 villains didn't effect him even in the slightest, only Juggernaut.

Face it, Thing got royally ****ed the hell up.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

if i was sue i would cause juggernaut to slip and fall.and maybe reed could trip him up a bit.there is not really much the ff can do.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:07 PM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hawkwind
if i was sue i would cause juggernaut to slip and fall.and maybe reed could trip him up a bit.there is not really much the ff can do.

laughing

Sue : "What's our plan of attack Reed?"
Reed: "Well, I'm hoping I can make him trip over something and fall down. Then, while he's standing right back up......we run."

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:58 PM
manorastroman

laughing out loud , roll eyes (sarcastic) .

fanboys.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:02 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

HAHAHAHA Why do u keep bringing up the power up? the Thing had no power up when he took on Jugs. Mephisto destroyed the contract before they fought. And the Thing did succesfully stop Jug's momentum. He didnt lose his balance. The Thing grabbed his leg and Jugs came to a complete and utter stop and fell on his face.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:19 AM
Creshosk

Wynndar's right.

Thing lost his enhancer, Jugs knocked the Thing down, then the Thing made Jugs stumble. . .

That sentence sounds so very wrong for some reason. . .

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote