KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four versus Classic Juggernaut

Fantastic Four versus Classic Juggernaut
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Why do Jugboys (Jug Fanboys) have to try and lie and say the Thing fought Jugs while enhanced...stop telling that propaganda BS...Thing kept the 99 villains from reaching their goal of touching the Beyonder and that includes Jugs. So Thing won.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:27 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
HAHAHAHA Why do u keep bringing up the power up? the Thing had no power up when he took on Jugs. Mephisto destroyed the contract before they fought. And the Thing did succesfully stop Jug's momentum. He didnt lose his balance. The Thing grabbed his leg and Jugs came to a complete and utter stop and fell on his face.

Well then, technically he didn't actually stop his momentum then, he was still going before he fell on his face.wink

I don't think that statement helped Juggernaut though.laughing out loud

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:52 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Why do Jugboys (Jug Fanboys) have to try and lie and say the Thing fought Jugs while enhanced...stop telling that propaganda BS...Thing kept the 99 villains from reaching their goal of touching the Beyonder and that includes Jugs. So Thing won.

I don't see why they would, it's almost common knowledge that he lost his power-up before Juggernaut reached him.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:53 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think people keep mentioning it because you mentioned it first, except you left out the part that he wasn't tired or phased by any of the previous fights.

It was for all intents and purposes a straight forward and very fair fight, and Thing got beat down in three hits.

I have a feeling you actually believe Thing could beat Jugs since you somehow think he halted his forward momentum even though it's obvious he didn't.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Every time there's a Thing involved thread Tony Stark fanboy brains show us how much boring he can be

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:52 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

About the Thing fight remember Juggernaut was basically teleported away when he was about to touch his target Thing only halted him somewhat. also remember that after that Thing tried to stand up and fell down KOed again.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Tron
Well then, technically he didn't actually stop his momentum then, he was still going before he fell on his face.wink

I don't think that statement helped Juggernaut though.laughing out loud

Obviously his momentum stopped when his face hit the ground right?

Or did he continually fall?

cool

Bens goal WAS achieved none of the villains ever touched the Beyonder.

Mission complete for The THING.

Get over it k3vilite

Attachment: w_marvel_a (2).jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:31 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Tron
I don't see why they would, it's almost common knowledge that he lost his power-up before Juggernaut reached him.

Correct.

Thing had a HUUUGE power up (from Mephisto), but lost this when he faced Juggernaut. Juggernaut punched him almost litterally into the ground (the famous three punches) and then went for the Beyonder.

Ben, more unconscious than alive and kicking, was laying on the floor, and grabbed Juggernauts foot and made him fall.

Bottomline: with his HUUUUGE powerup, he was kicking ass, but he hadn't faced Juggernaut yet. When he actually did face him, he lost his power up and received a serious beating.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:38 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by who?-kid
Correct.

Thing had a HUUUGE power up (from Mephisto), but lost this when he faced Juggernaut. Juggernaut punched him almost litterally into the ground (the famous three punches) and then went for the Beyonder.

Ben, more unconscious than alive and kicking, was laying on the floor, and grabbed Juggernauts foot and made him fall.

Bottomline: with his HUUUUGE powerup, he was kicking ass, but he hadn't faced Juggernaut yet. When he actually did face him, he lost his power up and received a serious beating.

Don't you honestly think part of that the surprise factor.

Ben was probably a little nonchalant when he came to Juggs thinking that he was still augmented he could take Juggs punches with ease like he did with the other 99 villains.

It makes sense to me...

It's definitely plausible.

Oh I'm sorry k3vilite.

My bad... That means it is possible that it happened like that. big grin

Attachment: thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Don't you honestly think part of that the surprise factor.

Ben was probably a little nonchalant when he came to Juggs thinking that he was still augmented he could take Juggs punches with ease like he did with the other 99 villains.

It makes sense to me...

It's definitely plausible.

Oh I'm sorry k3vilite.

My bad... That means it is possible that it happened like that. big grin
Do you really think that the Thing could beat Juggernaut?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Creshosk
Do you really think that the Thing could beat Juggernaut?

For the record probably not.

But Ben is not going down for the count with 3 punches.

He never did with The HULK, THOR, The DESTROYER, The Champion, Hercules Etc... All of those guys are just as strong as Juggs if not more so.

Juggs biggest attribute is his durability.

It was BS. Just like the rest of the SW stuff.

Attachment: cayfcx6j.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
blackdeadpool
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggernaut will destory the fantastic four easything will get owned sue will be accidenly steped on reed will be chewd like gum and jonny a siomple thunder clap will shut him up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:25 PM
blackdeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send blackdeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by blackdeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I agree with Tony Stark. The fight was mroe of a series of dramatic plot twists and not a reliable reference concerning how a straight up fight between the Thing and Jugs would go. Thing has fought plenty of guys who were at least as strong as Jugs and wasnt KOd. The Thing has been knocked through mountains and building and whatever but wasnt knocked out. Jugs just hit him and he hit the ground (not unconscious). It says something about the quality of the writing. Terrax has punched Thing through the top floor of the baxter building to the basement and Thing jus hoped up and served Terrax afterward.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:02 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Tony Stark. The fight was mroe of a series of dramatic plot twists and not a reliable reference concerning how a straight up fight between the Thing and Jugs would go. Thing has fought plenty of guys who were at least as strong as Jugs and wasnt KOd. The Thing has been knocked through mountains and building and whatever but wasnt knocked out. Jugs just hit him and he hit the ground (not unconscious). It says something about the quality of the writing. Terrax has punched Thing through the top floor of the baxter building to the basement and Thing jus hoped up and served Terrax afterward.

FINE!

Four punches and he's out.
Happy?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I think the Thing could take a great fight to Jugs considering that Colossus and Hulk have done it. Furthermore, Thing is highly resourceful and good enough a strategist to lead the FF. Thus, u consider that its the whole FF, which is way to dynamic for Jugs to handle, I think this fight would be very short and very comical.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:14 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I think the Thing could take a great fight to Jugs considering that Colossus and Hulk have done it. Furthermore, Thing is highly resourceful and good enough a strategist to lead the FF. Thus, u consider that its the whole FF, which is way to dynamic for Jugs to handle, I think this fight would be very short and very comical.

You said Colossus and Hulk.
Colossus is better than Thing.
Hulk is better than Colossus and Thing.
Hulk is the slugfest king.
Thing isn't going to give a fight to Juggernaut.
Colossus gave him a fight thanks to his major durability and considerable acrobatic skills.
Thing is overrated

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:18 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing isn't even a better fighter.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:21 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

HAHAHA...Ur just hating on the Thing...and saying colossus is better is simply your opinion. However, the Thing has many more impressive fights and accomplishments on his record. Colossus has beaten: Ord...a sentinel or two....*sigh*

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:22 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus is Stronger, Faster, Smarter, Better fighter, More Agile, More Durable....Thing is the weak link in the Fantastic Four.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by long pig
Colossus is Stronger, Faster, Smarter, Better fighter, More Agile, More Durable....Thing is the weak link in the Fantastic Four.
Thing is a weak link?

What are you talking about pig?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:29 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote