KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Book of Dreams

The Book of Dreams
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

huh? i just opened a book and pointed at a name, it was garrett, and Yama is the name of a rp character i use.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I know. I just think the name is funny.

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:28 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

now that i think about it, so do i laughing out loud

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:42 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Yama was in his room and began to think. He thought Lady Tsuki was truely beautiful, but he wasn't in love with her. He began to think if he should go to meet up with her when a knock came from his door. "Due come in." It was the Lady. "Lady Tsuki, yes I know I am quite late for our picnic." She gave a large smile and sat down on a chair. "Not to worry, I have business to take care of. I won't be able to picnic with you."
"That's quite alright with my, Lady." She seemed to realize he was only calling her 'Lady' and not 'Tsuki'. "
"That is not my name."
"Clearly noted Tsuki...I was just being polite to your royalty."
"I have no royalty. I am a person just as any other...Yama?"
"Yes, Tsuki?"
"Do you love me?"
"Of course I do."
"Do not play little games with me and tell me the truth and nothing but the truth."
"...no."
"Good, nor do I...I am in love with another soul who which I have no notion of who he is." She thought of Dominiq, it had been a long time since she had seen him and now his image was blurry.

OOC:Is Yama, Dominiq? Because that's what I'm thinking.

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:57 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

that would be quite iteresting. perhaps.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:23 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I don't need a perhaps, I need people to write with me in this shit. Am I the only the one?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:45 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

no. my mom made me get off before i could write.

Errol put down his sketchbook, he had bearly finished the head of tsuki's portrat and he had grown restless. There was a prince in town, or so he had heard. what an excellent way to make up for last night's failure. He washed and changed into regular clothes before going out on the street. It would be a good day today, he could sense it.
Reaching the palace walls, Errol watched for guards before climbing up the wall. there was a festival going on, so he knew that few would notice a skinny form scaling the palace gates. Upon getting to the top, errol flattened himself against the stones and took out two daggers from their wrist sheathes. flipping overand climbing down was b far the hardest tasked, even for an acclompish theif as him. one would be unable to watch his back during the process. choosing a spot covered by the banches of a tree, errol began his descent.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:58 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

That's when he saw her. Tsuki. He noticed that she was even more radiant than she had been before. Her skin seemed softer and her hair was longer and quite wavy. She wore no excessive amount of make-up, nor did she wear a large dress. She was sincere and lovely. He clutched his stomach and noticed that he had pointed a dagger to himself accidently. He quickly removed the daggers from his hands and continued to stare profoundly at her innocence...at her beauty. He intended to climb back out and not steal...not when she was there. What will she think? She knew the path he chose, and he knew she was after him. He couldn't risk being caught by the woman he loves....loved. As he slowly walked away, she looked over at him. There was a soft expression of surprise and happiness upon her delicate face. He wondered wether he should smile or just run, instead he looked away and began to climb. "I'll catch you Errol." She mumbled to herself as he left. But for some reason she had a certain feeling in her stomach and she clutched it until she noticed she had pointed her fan to herself.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:53 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

laughing out loud pointy objeccts.

Upon reaching the top of the wall, a guard noticed Errol and shouted the alarm. Panicking, Errol threw himself off the other side he caught a hold of someone riding out of the castle and lucky was able to hold on as the horse began to gallopthrough the city. clinging the the rider's waist, errol managed to stay on until the horse finally stopped.

"Would you mind letting go of me now? the rider removed Errol's hands. Jumping off the horse. Yama caught the reins and looked over his surprise guest. A skinny boy, well-built. It was probably a street rat. Some no- good petty-theif who had hoped to throw him from his mount. but from the dazed expression on his face, Yama suspected that the boy, whom he guessed was his own age, hadn't planned for anything like that.

"M'sorry, sir," Errol carefully fell into his stable boy's act. The person standing in front of him was most likely nobility from his clothes. "I didn't mean it sir. I just feeel off the wall where the master found me taking a break..." He let the words spill from his mouth as any scared stable hand would. Under the rider's eyes, Errol may himself look as small as possible and as frightened as a mouse cornered by a cat. "m'sorry..." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Just come down boy," watching him, Yama was unsure abou the kid. he seemed younger suddenly as if conciously doing so. sighing, he hehelped his passenger down and haned him an apple. "Now, why don't you tell me what exactly you're in trouble for."

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:38 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Errol stared at the noble man and his tears dried. "You see, if I were to tell you then you will call the guards. I'm not stupid." That was when Tsuki appeared. " Let him go. He will come with me to my chamber, I shall speak to him."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:39 PM
Killer Terror
Shinigami

Ummm, can other people write in this story too? Or is it just certain people only?

Kill Your Family.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:46 PM
Killer Terror is currently offline Click here to Send Killer Terror a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Terror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Anyone who wishes to.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:08 AM