KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabretooth versus Venom

Sabretooth versus Venom
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

As much as I hate to say it, that was ownage... wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:16 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

thanks...

not tryin to "own" ANYTHING though...just educate...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:19 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Stop trying to be modest, that IS ownage.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:31 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undisputable

1st what about the origin story, it doesn't take a genius to know that Dog was Sabertooth.
2nd Wolverine issue 90. The fight was going pretty much even. Here it even shows that it's logan holding back because he doesn't want to become a complete savage. Oh and as for not fighting back, I'm sure sabertooth doesn't like to fight back because he loves getting stabbed in the brain.
3rd probably won't count but what about the age of Apocalypse when he got his spine torn apart by wolverine. That must be for kicks too!

Feeling pain must be Sabertooths version of getting high.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:43 PM
undisputable is currently offline Click here to Send undisputable a Private Message Find more posts by undisputable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

1st. wasn't sabretooth.....there's no evidence or proof to suggest otherwise...

was dog sporting masive canines? was he sporting sich inch long retractable claws? or super strength? or a healing factor?

NO.....he wasn't...his face was still scarred to shit by wolverine and he was way past puberty (the age when mutant powers become active)...so either he wasn't sabretooth...or hell, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that he WAS sabretooth...his face was still scarred which indicates his mutant powers were not active at the time...which means wolverine beat somebody with WAY less power than the sabretooth as we know him today...wolverine beat up for all intents and purposes a normal human being....

2nd...issue 90..you mean the issue where sabretooth LETS wolverine win? the same issue where sabretooth pushed his way through a plasma field strong enough to stop a full grown raging elephant? THAT FIGHT?

the one where creed is encouraging wolverine to pop his middle claw through victor's brain?

and as far as age of apocalypse goes...sabretooth was becoming a sentimental sod in that timeline..wolverine wasn't....AND it was freakin AOA...NOT CANON...

hell the age of apocoplypse nightcrawler would THRASH current NC period.....not the same.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:52 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Question, in this fight, does Sabertooth have Birdie to hold his pimp coat?

Seriously, this is a good fight. Ill say Venom can take it though. Thought admittedly Im not an expert on venom.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:45 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well don't worry oni, cause you're not wrong.... wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:46 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I'm going to have to give this to Venom, too. Fighting at the best of their ability, Venom has more than enough to take Sabretooth down.

It'd be a good fight though, Sabes wouldn't give up easily.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:13 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Question, in this fight, does Sabertooth have Birdie to hold his pimp coat?

Attachment: sabretooth_birdie.gif
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:24 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

"Birdie!!!"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:57 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Venom.

Easy choice for 3 reasons that are unsurpassable.
1. he is way stronger.
2. he is way faster.
3.he can fight just as good and take way more punishment.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:14 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JP eek! eek! eek! !

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:58 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by jplatinum
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Venom.

Easy choice for 3 reasons that are unsurpassable.
1. he is way stronger.
2. he is way faster.
3.he can fight just as good and take way more punishment.

although i gotta disagree...venom's a slight bit faster perhaps...but is he faster than the currently enhanced sabretooth? i don't think he is..if he is it's not by much....

stronger...yeah he's got that...

take more punishment? NU-UH sabretooth_guy who heals faster than wolverine and now has an adamantiuym skeleton...I think he takes that category..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:00 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmm...i think venom takes this BARELY....cuz this is a good matchup, im glad to see this thread...

but i think venom could take it up close or far away cuz he's faster than sabertooth, more agile n has webshooters...basically hes just a stronger, enhanced spiderman with a black suit....n spideys strength limit is 10 tons....in which saber's is around 2-4 and wolvie's is either 1 ton or peak human (around 800)...so yea venom takes it with more strength speed n agility n long range combat

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:16 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

are you aware of sabretooths current upgrades?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:18 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Which don't matter to venom as much, sabretooth isn't hulk level, like you make it seem.

He has shorter cutting utensils to boot.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:20 PM
o.g. slaughter

i think venom can jus absorb sabretooth and then thatz it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM
o.g. slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send o.g. slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by o.g. slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well the symbiote can do that..but venom with the brock host.....and I assume that's what we're debating here..can't.....actually that's inaccurate...it CAN...but most likely WON'T.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:17 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
well the symbiote can do that..but venom with the brock host.....and I assume that's what we're debating here..can't.....actually that's inaccurate...it CAN...but most likely WON'T.

Sabretooth's "cutting utensils" aren't that long, compared to wolverine's.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:18 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Venom wins the same way I said he'd beat Wolvie.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:02 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote