KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman VS Black Panther No Weapons or Suit

Batman VS Black Panther No Weapons or Suit
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Indeed, but Batman has more deadly Martial arts, Fighting styles, than Panther. Batman has more fatal hits, to give.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:49 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Dude, more styles mean jack sh*t. It's not about how many styles you know, it's about how you use the styles you already know, which they're both damn good at. More styles does not guarantee a win, and if you think that, ask the guys who competed in some of the first UFC competitions. Or better yet, look up what Bruce Lee has to say about that.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:58 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

This is true, but Depending on what style Batman uses, it's over for Panther(not wasy but over). Batman has the touch of death, and other Fatal attacks, to put Panther out of commission. Unless Panther knows the touch of death, I don't see him winning. batman attacks fatal spots, and also could use pressure points, to disable the Panther. I say 7/10 Batman in a no weapon or suit match. With suit and weapons, Panther Wins 7/10.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:03 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Maybe, but you're talking like Panther can't block or dodge any for his attacks, which he can do extremely well.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:13 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Oh, I forgot about that. Hmm it's more of a 5/5.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:15 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And don't forget the various African styles Black Panther knows, styles Batman may not have even heard of.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:20 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Thats a good point. An unknown style might throw Batman off, but depending on how affective the style is in fatal, connection, it could either be an annoyance or a Victory.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:23 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Thats good credibility, from them. Black Panther is truley Batman on steriods. I bet Dr. Doom will say the same thing to Batman as well though.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:34 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, but remember, neither has to kill the other to win.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:34 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Thats good credibility, from them. Black Panther is truley Batman on steriods. I bet Dr. Doom will say the same thing to Batman as well though.

He might, but not really. Unlike Black Panther, Batman doesn't run his own country which other countries wouldn't dare f*ck with. He wastes his time and intellect running around a slum of a town when he probably be doing greater things. Doom may respect Batman's intellect and strategic know-how, but he would still think him a fool. But, that's a conversation for the Batman/Doom thread, which is around here somewhere.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:37 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Good points....I have no idea. Threads are hard to find.....also go to comic book Forums, and check out your thread Batman takes over the world(I forget what it's called but it's batman doing something) Read it and tell me if it's good.......Sadly Batman only wins 4/10 town.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:41 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Good points....I have no idea. Threads are hard to find.....also go to comic book Forums, and check out your thread Batman takes over the world(I forget what it's called but it's batman doing something) Read it and tell me if it's good.......Sadly Batman only wins 4/10 town.

Yeah, it's Batman: World Domination:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...orld+Domination

And I kinda think you gave him a little too much credit in your comment. It wouldn't be that easy for him. Just my opinion though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:48 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, it's Batman: World Domination:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...orld+Domination

And I kinda think you gave him a little too much credit in your comment. It wouldn't be that easy for him. Just my opinion though.

I know for a fact, that Batman Black Panther and Deathstroke, could take over every one...I would say Doom to but he is to powerful.

Batman alone uses deceptsion....anyway

Panthers lack of powersuit, would give Batman a good chance of winning. Atleast a good 4, with the Touch of Death. He also faced Ras Agul(w/e) and that guy(I forget his name) but was in japan and trained togather. One chose to be a Ninja and the other chose to be a samurai.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:56 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I know for a fact, that Batman Black Panther and Deathstroke, could take over every one...I would say Doom to but he is to powerful.

Well, Doom already has, and he could do it again, and the world's governments know it. As much as I like Slade, I don't think he's capable of it, he doesn't have the resources the rest do.

Batman alone uses deceptsion....anyway

Panthers lack of powersuit, would give Batman a good chance of winning. Atleast a good 4, with the Touch of Death. He also faced Ras Agul(w/e) and that guy(I forget his name) but was in japan and trained togather. One chose to be a Ninja and the other chose to be a samurai.

Black Panther doesn't need it, he accomplished a majority of his feats without it, and earned the title of Black Panther without it, so it's only a small advantage really. And it's Ra's Al Ghul (I figured a Batman fan would at least know how to spell his name).

Anyway, we've gotten way off topic here. Back on the topic at hand...

T'Challa wins.wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:04 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Well, Doom already has, and he could do it again, and the world's governments know it. As much as I like Slade, I don't think he's capable of it, he doesn't have the resources the rest do.

Black Panther doesn't need it, he accomplished a majority of his feats without it, and earned the title of Black Panther without it, so it's only a small advantage really. And it's Ra's Al Ghul (I figured a Batman fan would at least know how to spell his name).

Anyway, we've gotten way off topic here. Back on the topic at hand...

T'Challa wins.wink

That's how you spell Ras Al Chul in Hebrew whistle

I must read Panther. First appearence was like F4, I forget what issue number....

Yes, the end of this thread is Panther Slamming Batmans head against the concrete.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:09 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman wins, anyone coming down to Batman's level, loses immediately.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:37 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He might, but not really. Unlike Black Panther, Batman doesn't run his own country which other countries wouldn't dare f*ck with. He wastes his time and intellect running around a slum of a town when he probably be doing greater things. Doom may respect Batman's intellect and strategic know-how, but he would still think him a fool. But, that's a conversation for the Batman/Doom thread, which is around here somewhere.

Most people do think Batman is a fool for wasting his talents.
Lex Luthor too.
I remember Lex one time saying something like "I could find the cure for cancer. With a spare thought I could rid the world of diseases like aids. I could lead mankind to it's highest pinacle of achievement. But NONE OF THIS WILL BE DONE AS LONG AS THE KRYPTIONIAN FILLS MY EVERY THOUGHT"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:41 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats a good point. An unknown style might throw Batman off, but depending on how affective the style is in fatal, connection, it could either be an annoyance or a Victory.
Yes,styles were made to counter another, to use an unknown...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:46 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The Panther is also trained in countless styles...he was trained essentially since he was born. And The Panther has one draw against Cap. HE has one fight where Cap gave his all and couldnt do anything, but Panther just wanted to test if it was the real Cap. Then in the most recently written fight from the present Panther comic, Panther beats Cap, knocks him out, and carries him away, without the use of any high-tech weapons because it is T'Chacka not T'Challa.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:05 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Wynndar
The Panther is also trained in countless styles...he was trained essentially since he was born. And The Panther has one draw against Cap. HE has one fight where Cap gave his all and couldnt do anything, but Panther just wanted to test if it was the real Cap. Then in the most recently written fight from the present Panther comic, Panther beats Cap, knocks him out, and carries him away, without the use of any high-tech weapons because it is T'Chacka not T'Challa.
But Batman beat cap in like two moves.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:23 PM