KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare

Do You Like My Story?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's GREAT! 59 72.84%
Yeah, it's good. 7 8.64%
It's okay. 8 9.88%
It's rubbish 3 3.70%
It's THE WORST THING I EVER READ!!!! 4 4.94%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

it is. I got back 5 mins ago lol

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:56 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Hey, Hermione202, I made this for you. You don't have to use it, it was just for fun. Thought I'd show you.

[EDIT] Try again...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:20 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

here we go...

Attachment: poa_harry_hermione_newsweek.gif
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:21 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

there's supposed to be another harry and hermy in the corner...but you can't see it very well...ah, well, never mind smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I am evil but I really can't post today, I'm really tired off the car ride. I know i'm a B**ch, lol. (jking)
sorry. sooooooooooorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. sorry.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:30 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Noooooooooo!!! LOL! That's O.K.!!! Just remember to post tomorrow or else I will PM you like crazy!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:34 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

Love

realy likeing your story keep posting please Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:29 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Pink Diamonds???

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:02 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPRox90
Pink Diamonds???
girl, you are obsessed.

here we go:

"Hi Ginny. What's up?" Hermione smiled at you when you walked into the kitchen.
"Not much, you?"
"I got this brilliant new book, look, I'll show you..." Hermione started digging around in her bag, looking for her book. While her attention was otherwise occupied, you looked at Harry questionally, code for 'Did you tell her?', and shook his head at you.
"Thank you," you mouthed. He shrugged, code for 'No problem'.
"Here it is, look, I'm up to chapter nine, and its fab..." Hermione started told you all about it for fifteen minutes straight, untill your mother came in.
"Ginny, are you okay? You slept in quite late, are you feeling okay?" she fussed.
"Mum, I'm fine, I was pretty tired last night, busy day and stuff, and going to bed late didn't help. I'm fine. But starving. What's to eat?"
"Come into the kitchen and choose."

more later, I need to write it first stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:34 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Yeah!!! You wrote more!!! I know I am obsessed, but all of my PMs made you post!!! Post more soon!!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:46 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Skip: it's now the middle of July, you haven't had anymore crying attacks and nothing has changed between you and Harry.
For the last two weeks, you, Harry, Hermione and Ron played two-a-side Quidditch with enchanted apples and old cleansweeps from your broom shed, that your parents and older brothers used. You played for hours on end, until you were all tired and hungry. On the 20th, when you went inside, you were told that your letters had arrived and you would all be going to Diagon Alley the next day. You all needed new robes (again), because you had all grown loads over the last year (again), as well as books.
"Great, I want to pick up a few new books, too," Hermione said after Mr Weasley told you that you would floo there.
"MORE books?" You, Harry and Ron said in usion.
"Yes," Hermione blushed a little, "I'm going to shower."
"Yeah, me too..." you all murmered and trooped upstairs.
You were last in the shower, as usual. The boys were always in before you and Hermione, and you always came out of your room too late, unless Hermione wasn't as muddy and sweaty as you- then she would come in. Would you EVER learn?
You stepped out of the shower, thinking about how normal you were feeling around Harry. Don't get me wrong, you were still crushing on him like mad, but you didn't get that uncomfortable feeling around him anymore. You used to be like this around him, after your second year and before you and Harry broke up. You sighed as you towel dried your hair the best you could.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:01 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Nooooo!! Please tell me they still like each other!!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:47 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

wow. great job. i love the pov!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 08:48 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

write moor of the story

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 08:57 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPRox90
Nooooo!! Please tell me they still like each other!!!
"you were still crushing on him like mad". I wrote a few sentences and that reveals Harry's and Ron's feelings on the matter. Hey, now I sound like my Writing teacher! How sad.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:24 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

You fully dried yourself and got dressed, then walked across to your room, brushing your hair.
"She seems to be acting normal again, which is good." you heard Hermione say; your door was open a creak. You paused outside your door and listened some more.
"Yeah, I felt really, really guilty around her," Harry said sadly. They obviously hadn't heard you turn off the shower and unlock the bathroom door.
"It was for the best, mate." Ron said. You rolled your eyes to yourself. Ron had done an exremely bad job at hiding the fact he was pleased about the break up.
"Mmm, maybe. I know you really don't want to hear this, Ron, but I still fancy her like mad."
"Great. Whatever, it's done now. She knows why. That's the end of it," Ron said, trying to convince himself more than Harry, it sounded (to you anyway).
"Will you two shut up? She has to be out of the shower by now!" Hermione shushed. Silence. You tip-toed back to the bathroom andslid the lock about, then walked back to your room and stepped in.
"Oh, hi, guys. What were you just talking about?" The guys umm-ed and err-ed but Hermione came out with: "Who the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher'll be. What do you think?"

I'm trying not to leave you lot with cliffehangers, because they're evil. Well, not yet, anyway.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:24 AM
HPRox90
Auror

I love it!!! Post more soon!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:51 PM
devifire

post more please

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:46 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

cool stuff. i really like the whole second person thing. it puts an interesting side to the story. Just try not to leave me hangin,lol, gets me alittle annoyed. i guess it keeps people guessing. well, keep up the good work please post somemore as soon as u can.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:03 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yeah, I hate cliffhangers myself, but there is one part where I plan to say "Ginny, there's something we need to tell you." (or something like that) and finish, just to be a b.itch.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:18 PM