KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare

Do You Like My Story?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's GREAT! 59 72.84%
Yeah, it's good. 7 8.64%
It's okay. 8 9.88%
It's rubbish 3 3.70%
It's THE WORST THING I EVER READ!!!! 4 4.94%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

*crying* w-who voted "worst thing I ever read"? P-please

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:19 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
*crying* w-who voted "worst thing I ever read"? P-please

This story's the best!!! Who would vote it horrible???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:16 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Dunno. I'm not giving up though, the sod can stay away from here if s/he hates it

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:53 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

I think that dude is just mad because he dosn't have the wighting talent that you have. Glad to know your not giving up too. I can't wait till you post some more

Signed:JLee

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:19 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

yeah, post more!!

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:45 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

yay that was great!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:41 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
I think that dude is just mad because he dosn't have the wighting talent that you have. Glad to know your not giving up too. I can't wait till you post some more

Signed:JLee
exactly. I'm not saying I'm anywhere near as good as JK, but I bet s/he can't even spell or something. I'm confident about my writing, and I'm not confident on much, so one or two people are not gonna stop me, no way, jose.
Originally posted by nick1811
yeah, post more!!
Originally posted by fallingoutgrl
yay that was great!!!
thanks, people. I'll probably post on Sunday. And I go back to school on Monday (I think so, anyway. I don't listen and it's different every year I think. Anyway, my memory sucks), so after Sunday I'm gonna post when I'm not too busy with h/w or my "social life". Haha, I amuse myself with such lies of this "life" I supposedly have.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:15 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"No idea. What should it matter to you guys anyway, I thought you weren't coming?" you asked.
"Well, we decided that Hermione's gonna go after us. We're going, then coming back for the Halloween party. Then two days later we're leaving," Harry explained.
"How often will you visit?" you gulped. This was freaking you out. Hermione was your best friend. Harry...well, Harry was your crush, your ex-boyfriend, your friend. Ron was your brother. It was going to be so weird, not having him watching out for you, not talking to Hermione in the evenings, not being able to see Harry about the castle, not sitting with them at lunch, not seeing Hermione in the library...it was too much. You didn't hang out with them all the time, but still, you talked to them and seen them in the corridors and such. It was weird.
"About once a month for now. We might come back and stay, for when we just need to sit down and study stuff," Ron said. You noticed Hermione had gone very quiet, and when you looked at her, he head was bowed, her curls falling across the sides of her face.
"What about Mum?"
"What about her?"
"Have you told her?" you rolled your eyes as you said this; Ron could be so stupid.
"Um...Uh, well..."
"You haven't, have you?" you asked loudly, "Ron, you idiot! When do you even PLAN on telling her?"
"I dunno..."
"You are such an idiot. I'm going downstairs, play Exploding Snap with Dad, or something." You wandered downstairs, mulling over what Harry and Ron had just told you. You couldn't help but feeling happy yet dissapointed at the fact that they were coming for Halloween. You were happy because you would see them then, and that they would be back so soon. You were dissapointed because it was the dance; should you go with someone, or not? What about Harry? Would he go with anyone? Would he go with you? No, of course he wouldn't; he broke up with you. Ron would be with Hermione, of course, but what about you? You decided to ask Hermione for advice, later on.
"All right, who wants a game of Exploding Snap?!" you called cheerfully once you were in the kitchen. "Oh, hi Tonks. Wanna play?"
"Sure!!"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:51 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

great!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

This is great!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:16 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

what HP said.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:27 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lost for words apart from great stick out tongue I feel so special thanks so, so, much guys

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:35 AM
mcd222

keep going reading

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:44 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombs

this cool post more

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:31 AM
bombs is currently offline Click here to Send bombs a Private Message Find more posts by bombs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well you deserve our gratitude. it is soooo good.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:21 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

amazing, keep going

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:37 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by mcd222
keep going reading
Originally posted by bombs
this cool post more
amazing, keep going
WOW! I love you all!
Originally posted by Saratn
well you deserve our gratitude. it is soooo good.
I never thought so many people would appreciate my writing. If anyone ever wants a chat, PM me. I wanna be seen as a friend, too

Last edited by Diamonds on Sep 4th, 2005 at 11:53 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:45 AM
jlee17xoxo412

yea... sure. by the way my name is jasmine. i usally go by the name jazz or JLee.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:57 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yea... sure. by the way my name is jasmine. i usally go by the name jazz or JLee.
cool

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:33 PM
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:41 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote