KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » what if legolas was gay??

what if legolas was gay??
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Why do you guys think he is gay?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:43 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Why do you guys think he is gay?

Lol well I don't know how many people really think that, but it's fun to ponder what it would be like if it was true stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 03:18 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Originally posted by golem370
What if Eowyn & Arwen & Galadriel were lesbian lol rock

Then my right bicep would rival Arnie in his prime while the rest of my body withered away and my skin turned slowly transparant from sitting inside in the dark with the dvd on loop. Basically.

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:22 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:25 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Then my right bicep would rival Arnie in his prime while the rest of my body withered away and my skin turned slowly transparant from sitting inside in the dark with the dvd on loop. Basically.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:20 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gandalftheblack

apologies to all fans of legolas and gimli, but i reckon they would have much more fun riding through the middle earth had legolas indeed been gay... ;-)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:29 AM
gandalftheblack is currently offline Click here to Send gandalftheblack a Private Message Find more posts by gandalftheblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

this is a kinda stupid thread. why does the gay thing HAVE to come up so often?? just cuz the elves are more.....feminine then the men! and dont grow mustaches and beards?? might as well have a "gay hobbit" thread, oh brother, srry but its just sick and im not diggin this at all. sad

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 03:52 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleGilraen
it's dara, capisce?

Originally posted by Batman Returns
this is a kinda stupid thread. why does the gay thing HAVE to come up so often?? just cuz the elves are more.....feminine then the men! and dont grow mustaches and beards?? might as well have a "gay hobbit" thread, oh brother, srry but its just sick and im not diggin this at all. sad

we just enjoy sick and twisted humor, dude. wink

sorry you aint diggin' it though. sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:20 AM
LittleGilraen is currently offline Click here to Send LittleGilraen a Private Message Find more posts by LittleGilraen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

aww they're just trying to have a bit of fun hun

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:31 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

HOBBIT ON HOBBIT coming soon to theaters everywhere
warning this film is rated XXX

Last edited by Leo.M on Sep 18th, 2005 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:42 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is gay real real gay

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:07 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gandalftheblack

Agree. Elves are more feminine than masculine but then some of their attributes, such as everlasting loyalty and belief in their quests are highly commendable and probably swing theb alance back to the masculine side wink

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:59 AM
gandalftheblack is currently offline Click here to Send gandalftheblack a Private Message Find more posts by gandalftheblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleGilraen
it's dara, capisce?

most definitely it is. wink

Attachment: gay.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 10:16 PM
LittleGilraen is currently offline Click here to Send LittleGilraen a Private Message Find more posts by LittleGilraen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by LittleGilraen
most definitely it is. wink

laughing out loud
Originally posted by gandalftheblack
Agree. Elves are more feminine than masculine but then some of their attributes, such as everlasting loyalty and belief in their quests are highly commendable and probably swing theb alance back to the masculine side wink

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:11 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by Flying High
he would like men instead of women...

laughing out loud

well... I guess, in the first line, many screamy little 10-13 year old girls would not be Orli fan. Right?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:28 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by The Inkeeper

laughing out loud dude, so yes yes

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:29 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

Originally posted by eezy45
laughing out loud

well... I guess, in the first line, many screamy little 10-13 year old girls would not be Orli fan. Right?

also true stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:19 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

The gay hobbit thread can be arranged. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:35 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alantie

LEGOLAS IS NOT GAY

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
alantie is currently offline Click here to Send alantie a Private Message Find more posts by alantie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yes it's true.... legolas is defnitly gay

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote