KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT

which team
This poll is closed.
King KAM'S team in your face 8 61.54%
Spranknissingin's Team 5 38.46%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
If madcaps, is that good, then shouldnt he be disqualified???

It was a hyperbole my friend, his healing factor isn't quite that good.

But since we are to subject of people being disqualified... Luke Cage? WTF like he is even close to being street level.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:15 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Angry

Sprank eats babies!

Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

because your name is too damn long BOI!!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:18 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Mantis Black Panther and Spider-Man was on the list

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:21 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad

because it's miss-spelled in the pole

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:22 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Scoobless
because it's miss-spelled in the pole

So it is... so it is

Anyway my team has the means to win this fight since they have a way take care of Cage with out have to ko him... (which would be a feat for all three of my team members at the same time)

Weapon-Omega has thrown down with Wolverine several times (under different names) and shown the ability to hold his own. Taskmaster has shown that he can keep big boys like Ironman off balance and has fed high tier street level MA's there teeth many times, so he can hold his own against either Cage or Slade even with his double time ability. And Madcap... he has no combat skill at all but he is so random and shocking that he is sure to catch who ever he ends up fighting of guard and with his insane healing factor he can keep coming until he makes eye contact with his opponent.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:29 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

they wouldn't avoid eye contact...... in fact it would be about the first thing any seasoned combatant would do in a fight ..... make eye contact and try to see if the other person gives aanything away

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:50 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

BIIIIIG mistake in this matchup....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:59 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

they wouldn't avoid eye contact...... in fact it would be about the first thing any seasoned combatant would do in a fight ..... make eye contact and try to see if the other person gives aanything away

i agree they would do that try to read the person'movements stuff like that

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:33 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

s**t i mispelt his name

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:33 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

no, the first thing a seasoned combatant does is looks at the persons hips, that is truly how you read which way your opponent is moving.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:12 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no, the first thing a seasoned combatant does is looks at the persons hips, that is truly how you read which way your opponent is moving.

what if they stand still and shoot you while you're staring at their hips?

the eyes can give away where a person's going, what they're aiming at and part of their environment they may be about to use

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:45 PM
HigH ScholaR

confused

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:11 PM
jinzin

honestly in a fight...you look at the person's torso...everything else just falls into place...

in comic books however....it's pretty damned clear the locking eyes is a pretty common way to start out the fight...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Some torsos and hips are more worth seeing than others. . .

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:19 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by jinzin
honestly in a fight...you look at the person's torso...everything else just falls into place...

in comic books however....it's pretty damned clear the locking eyes is a pretty common way to start out the fight...

THANK YOU, you train in real life dont you???, i understand that its a comic, but i would hope that someone as experienced in combat as my 2 h2h experts is that they would be more realistic.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:10 AM
jinzin

THANK YOU, you train in real life dont you???, i understand that its a comic, but i would hope that someone as experienced in combat as my 2 h2h experts is that they would be more realistic.

yes i do...but when you're dealing with comic books...those over exaggerated punches and gravity defying kicks just come with the territory...(gotta keep the art interesting)...the same way the locking of eyes do....not that it matters to much...it looks like you're going to win this thing anyways....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:13 AM
HigH ScholaR

what kinda of fighting art do you train in jinzin???????

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:16 PM
jinzin

white dragon kung fu...

kempo
karate
hung gar
paqua
tai chi
kickboxing
judo
juijitstu
grappling
wrestling
and boxing...

but mostly kung fu...as that's the primary basis of my style...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:15 PM