KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT

which team
This poll is closed.
King KAM'S team in your face 8 61.54%
Spranknissingin's Team 5 38.46%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

hmm... I was gonna argue but... lol
Madcap is a funny character with a messed up power. Tasky is... kinda too powerful IMO, but, well... Who's not, right!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:26 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

argue what?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:31 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
white dragon kung fu...

kempo
karate
hung gar
paqua
tai chi
kickboxing
judo
juijitstu
grappling
wrestling
and boxing...

but mostly kung fu...as that's the primary basis of my style...

stick out tongue yer well.......i get angry then get my mum eek! you got tai too

ninja someone's a secret ninja perhaps you'll use some of your knowlegde in your bout

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:33 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

no arguing save that for later

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:33 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
stick out tongue yer well.......i get angry then get my mum eek! you got tai too

ninja someone's a secret ninja perhaps you'll use some of your knowlegde in your bout

actually....yes..I am planning something along those lines..hehehehe....shhhhhhhh

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:35 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

which of the style do you think is the best that you learnt
what was the first one you learnt
and what is the hardest you learnt

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:37 PM
jinzin

kung fu

karate

kung fu by far......it's the most authentic thus far.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:40 PM
King KAM

I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and some Muay thai, and boxing... but im mostly a grappler,it tends to be the most effective

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:01 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

effective?

I have to disagree there...it's just what a fight's most likely to come down to...there are far more effective styles and such...bt every style's effectiveness is contingent upon the person using it....their strength, will, dedication, etc...IMO anyways..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:35 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

so... who wins?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:51 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well like I said before..sranks team has the better scenario...they got the better tools to take this...but king kam's got the popular vote...so it really doesn't matter...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:16 PM
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by jinzin
well like I said before..sranks team has the better scenario...they got the better tools to take this...but king kam's got the popular vote...so it really doesn't matter...

i agree sranks team does have the beter sceneario but kam's team is you know popular/big character although sranks brings out some good facts and has a more just a little more realistic/comictone to his.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:21 PM
Creshosk

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad
Could be worse, they could forget the R. . .

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

So... wait! That's not fair!! Why should Sprank win because he has a favourite character? Why, that's not fair! If Kingy clearly wins, but ha littler know players, he should still win!! I know I could just vote for my fav., but I'm just saying...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:44 PM
HigH ScholaR

let me break it down

never said srank will win or should win
srank has a better scernario
kam has more known characters

but that is just how i see it stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:48 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
So... wait! That's not fair!! Why should Sprank win because he has a favourite character? Why, that's not fair! If Kingy clearly wins, but ha littler know players, he should still win!! I know I could just vote for my fav., but I'm just saying...

uh...I think you got the names reversed there...confused

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:06 PM
King KAM

Ya'll stay trying to rob the blackman

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol...yyyyeah...that's what it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nah man...I just think srank should win this one based upon his scenario....you really haven't been able to counter his scenario thus far...but then again..with the popular vote, you don't need to.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:37 PM
King KAM

i can counter his scenario, i just didnt know that i could. I thought we both only got 1 scenario, he countered my scenario because i had the guts to write mine first, now if you guys want me to come up with a counter i will. but i dont see why i should have too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:43 PM
HigH ScholaR

eek!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:45 PM