KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo: Final Strike

Halo: Final Strike
Started by: JLRTENJAC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Halo: Final Strike

Allright this is easy first choose your Name.

Then your species

Human
Covenant

Now choose your rank

Human ranks
Marine- Just regular humans, npthing special about them

HellJumpers- Stronger than regular humans

Spartians- Super strong warriors who can fight in space, under water, and other un hospitable arias. Spartians are also the most diceplend warriors in the core.

Covenant ranks
Brute- The strongest of the covenant forces. Relies mostly on brute shots, brute plasma pistols, and covenant carbines.

Eliete- The most respectable of the covenant. Relies on Plasma rifles and needlers. can fight in space with special suits.

Jakals- One of the weaker species. Relies on the plasma pistol and shields or a Covenant sniper rifle.

Drones- Can fly. Relies on the Plasma pistol.

Grunts- Runs away, and pisses in pants. Relies on the plasma pistol.

Choose gender-- HUMANS ONLY!
Choose appearance-- HUMANS ONLY
Choose armor color-- SPARTIANS AND ELIETS ONLY

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:46 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Name: Johnson
Species: Human
Apperance: I'll think about it.
Armor color: Black

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:49 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

10 more humans and 11 more covenant and we'll start.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:50 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

omg... do you have permission. and do you realy think 21 persons will join this? Halo is popular, but i dont think any rp on this site has 22 members big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:13 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

yes good point, and let the covies choose their appearances lol AANNND!! Spartans* []spelled spartan, not spartians[] aren't in the core =D theyre in the navy... wait.. maybe the navy is in the core. lol here my character... same as always! ..unless you dont get permission

Name: Raevynn-116
Species: Human
Appearance: Raevynn is only 17 years old and shorter than other spartans. She is hispanic with dark hair and eyes. Her armor is a dark grey almost black and she instead of wearing a helmet like the Gen.2 spartans her HUD is installed right into her eyes.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:44 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I realy think you should let all choose all appearance. A covenant must be able to chose gender, appearance and colour. And so would a Spartan.. A spartan has a body beneath the armour aswell as the elite. So.. i think all races/characters should choose all things yes

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:55 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Tekka Wass't
Species: Elite
Rank: Heretic. Once was a imperial guard, but no longer rely on the prophets and now he and his fellow elites are working alone to fight
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
That is how Tekka looks like, but in the colour of gold instead of blue.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:00 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Name: Kiyoshi Masamune-114
Species: Chief, Human
Appearance: 18 years old

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:11 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok All can choose apperance.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:09 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Oh and it's now 5 to 5 to start. It's 3 to 1 right now.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:16 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

does this got permission

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:40 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

huh?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:13 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

did you get permission to start this rp from... usher? atleast i think usher is who gives the permission

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:32 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

ushgarak give you permission. You write the RP idea on the thread on the top of the unhosted RP section.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

ahh shit, I knew I forgot something!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:03 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

OH CRAP, NOW I SEE IT. Well I'm officially embarrised. embarrasment . I wonder if I could still get permission.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:14 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Well I asked for permission, but I'm not so shure I'll get it since I allready started.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No permission; closed

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote