KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Next episode plan, and rules changes

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Next episode plan, and rules changes
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

then I must have misread something, nevermind

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:56 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Pistol dueling! stick out tongue

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:07 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

could be fancy

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:09 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

No so fancy if my character wants to carry a repeater... whistle

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:11 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

I'm definitely interested. Could I be the Captain of a SUPER Star Destroyer? eek!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:11 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Only with a time machine!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barbarossa
I'm definitely interested. Could I be the Captain of a SUPER Star Destroyer? eek!

You can always call your ship: "Super".

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:27 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Only with a time machine!

Well, in theory could I not set the Hyperdrive of a ship to go so fast that I would actually travel in time? eek!

Meh. I'll settle for a Imperial Star Destroyer. However.... If a Super Star Destroyer ever comes on the market.... I SO have dibs. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:56 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'd have to be an Admiral...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:57 PM
Barbarossa

Can I? shifty

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I doubt that. stick out tongue

Can I name my AT-AT? eek!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

FINE, captain then. *Grumbles something about Imperial Star Destroyers being too small*

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

roll eyes (sarcastic)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Woman, don't roll your eyes at me. Don't make me smack a sistah (Thug voice). eek!

Just kidding. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

That was aimed at Rex for asking about naming his AT-AT. My computer is lagging like hell because I'm rendering something stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

You and your poser. LOL.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ironically... a re-design of the Force powers might see them become more like how the Matrix ones used to be- made into levels, instead of individual powers.

In fact, that Matrix system didn't work too badly, other than that it was overlaid on an individual power system, and so forced people to buy powers in, say, Shell of the Turtle, that they otherwise might not have wanted; changing Matrix to individual powers meant people could just buy Natural Order and be done with it.

But if the system was designed from the ground up to work that way... then there would be no such issue, and we would have a much simpler system; Force powers could certainly be finalised on a character much faster than before.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:04 PM
Dexx
wingless

heck..so what powers would these guys have?..they're just mere...men.

and speaking of that matrix game...any news on it? big grin..i like it a lot.
you didn't even post the results of the last campaign...i wanted to see about how the melitus thing worked out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I did say I would do that, didn't I?

Matrix has not been turned off; development is still under way, but nothing more has been actually PLAYED here... which makes progress difficult.

Those guys wouldn't have any powers at all. I am talking about when the system gets used for the Prequel era games as well- the current complexity of the Force power system is incompatible, you see.

Actually, that said, most of the powers will be the same, but recent thought is moving away from Force Trees and the like. Will be nice to streamline the system.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:15 PM