KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion and Gladiator vs Superman

Hyperion and Gladiator vs Superman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Amazed at superman fan boys

200 tons ?

He moves planets, Superman needed a whole shit of energy just to move war world.

Gladiator also broke planet with his fist, and went 100X light speed

if superman can match those call me.

If this is non-confident then ya supes win

But using his speed, and power Superman is next to dead.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:00 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea the fanboys hate Gladiator since he is SM x10...I think thats what they created him for...at least thats what John Byrne wanted to make him look like...the issue where he beats on the FF is even titled Man vs Super Man..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:25 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Amazed at superman fan boys

200 tons ?

He moves planets, Superman needed a whole shit of energy just to move war world.

Gladiator also broke planet with his fist, and went 100X light speed

if superman can match those call me.

But using his speed, and power Superman is next to dead.

Lets see...Warworld...Universe destroying cosmic being inside so he was begged not to break the planet.
Cosmic being on the outside doing everything to kill him and not coming close to hurting him.
Full thrusters on the planet that propel the HEAVILY armored planet light speed through space going against supes.
Supes had no problem moving this and was having convo while doing so.
Supes has also broken a planet with his fist (lex 2000 special)
Caught a Moon sized ship and threw it through space then caught up to it.
Energy supes also moved the moon while it was magically going to crash into earth. (I know thats energy supes...but Grant Morrison was going to use Regular supes until dc forced him to use E. Supes)

(please log in to view the image)

I see a lot of Gladiators potential power...but its never used.
Hyperion is a loser.
Supes wins.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:40 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:

It takes a lot to reduce his confidence though. He has to go up for a free throw, and miss, and then his pants fall down and everyone sees his tiny dick--to paraphrase P-A.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:41 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote:
Lets see...Warworld...Universe destroying cosmic being inside so he was begged not to break the planet.

Universe destroying power? sense when last time I check Cyborg City destroying attack , and DD punches were stung enough to hurt Superman , or at least trouble him.

Absorb Sunlight is that what ur taking about , attack and absorbing are two different things my friend

quote:
Full thrusters on the planet that propel the HEAVILY armored planet light speed through space going against supes.

No biggie Gladiator can do things like this in his sleep.

quote:
Supes had no problem moving this and was having convo while doing so.

No problem, so that's why he looked all hyped, and this was Superman X-treme Amped.

quote:
Supes has also broken a planet with his fist (lex 2000 special)

Did you read the issue, he doesn't break the planet with his fist, and he goes through the moon

And it's not a planet it's a small moon.

quote:
Caught a Moon sized ship and threw it through space then caught up to it.

Again not much of a feat for Gladiator, moon sized now you making that up too?
quote:
I see a lot of Gladiators potential power...but its never used.

hehe

Maybe 100 light speed, Containing, Creating Solar system destroying attack, Leveling planets with fist, going though stars like nothing

hmmmmmmm

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:48 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Universe destroying power? sense when last time I check Cyborg City destroying attack , and DD punches were stung enough to hurt Superman , or at least trouble him.

Absorb Sunlight is that what ur taking about , attack and absorbing are two different things my friend

Do you know what the hell you're talking about? Last I remember, Mageddon and Imperiex were 2 different beings. laughing laughing

No biggie Gladiator can do things like this in his sleep.

Feel free to show proof, and no Human torch saying "golly he is fast" isnt what we want to see.

No problem, so that's why he looked all hyped, and this was Superman X-treme Amped.

Of course he looked Hyped, and he was amped...feel free to show us where it showed or said Supes was struggling..since you read the issue right?big grin

Did you read the issue, he doesn't break the planet with his fist, and he goes through the moon

And it's not a planet it's a small moon.

Again not much of a feat for Gladiator, moon sized now you making that up too?

hehe

Umm...last I remember, a moon is a planet/satellite revolving around another planet. Some moons are the same size as earth. I guess your
eyes missed my scan.

Maybe 100 light speed, Containing, Creating Solar system destroying attack, Leveling planets with fist, going though stars like nothing

hmmmmmmm

Yawn..all in a days work for Superman. Who in addition to all of the above has taken on beings that would make Glads run to his mommy.
Maybe Glads does fly faster than Light..show us him fighting at the speed now. eek!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:00 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Attachment: heata.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:03 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

haha

Small moon ya planet

and ya Universe Destroying attack.

Your scans I have it rite here with me , he goes through the moon

Maybe next time you can call it a Star smile

Gladiator is Superman X 100

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:03 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Where does it quote his speed? I've seen spider-man do crap like this..
andddddddd he's doing it to an illusion of reeds just standing there not moving. Not the smartest guy, is he?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:07 AM
jrodslam

In that scan it showed that Galds began to get doubts when he saw that his attacks were doing nothing. Thats not a good sign if people think he can fight Supes.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:08 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

haha

Small moon ya planet

and ya Universe Destroying attack.

Your scans I have it rite here with me , he goes through the moon

Maybe next time you can call it a Star smile

Gladiator is Superman X 100

Feel free to post it.
Do it after u read up on the difference between Mageddon and Imperiex... laughing

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:09 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Where does it quote his speed? I've seen spider-man do crap like this..
andddddddd he's doing it to an illusion of reeds just standing there not moving. Not the smartest guy, is he?

U should read that comic...Byrne depicts Gladiator light years ahead of Superman...He's hitting Captain America's shield although Reed is creating the Illusion that its him...no big deal though...Richards would easily outsmart Superman too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:10 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Richards ?? Maybe........

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:00 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wynndar
U should read that comic...Byrne depicts Gladiator light years ahead of Superman...He's hitting Captain America's shield although Reed is creating the Illusion that its him...no big deal though...Richards would easily outsmart Superman too.

Unlikely

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:33 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Feel free to post it.
Do it after u read up on the difference between Mageddon and Imperiex... laughing

laughing

ya and Thor has taken shot from galactus , does that mean Galactus can’t kill Thor if he tried?

Buddy you should read more superman.

If you think Universe destroying attacks won't hurt Superman.

in all my reading Superman had always trouble with city destroying attacks.

He punched a planet and shatters it huh?

And I go guy the comic look I find out. laughing

He goes though a small moon doesn’t punch it, or break it

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:06 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Richards ?? Maybe........

Reed Richards "Mr. Fantastic" is the most intelligent character out there hero or villain in either Marvel or DC.

Supermans brainpower wouldn't fill up 1/10th of Reeds noodle.

Attachment: reed.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:14 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

omg, Superman is 3/4 of Gladiator. Adding Hyperion makes it worse

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:22 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I think the whole buzz with Glads is that hes a MARVEL version of Supes and since we most of us tend to enjoy MARVEL more because of the better story boards and the better character development IMO, people blindly place Gladiator infront of BigBlue, but in this incident the carbon copy does not want any parts of the real thing BigBlue would crush gladiator, because his powers dont depend on his mood, he brings his A game EACH game no matter if hes up by 20 or down by 30, Gladiator CANT beat Superman just because he will lose confidence just from Superman showing up, and if that isnt enough to crush him he will definatley doubt himself when he is hit with a 100,000 ton punch because if the Hulk bashed his face in with a few above 100class punches think what a 100,000 class punch would do to him

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:29 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

So can Magneto, so can he dominate Big Blue also?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:31 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Reed Richards "Mr. Fantastic" is the most intelligent character out there hero or villain in either Marvel or DC.

Supermans brainpower wouldn't fill up 1/10th of Reeds noodle.

Superman has a greater knowledge base than rReed as he has the sum total of Kryptons knowledge, he can apply these and his brain processes far faster than a humans.

Reed always seems to win with an invention he has lying about, I call that a plot device not intelligence smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:49 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote