KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah

Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah
Started by: TheVileOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

A friend of my cousins' met her. Apparently she was very nice and sweet.

I thought Kirstens' acting was terrific!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

That was not fair that he was the only one banned, you guys were provoking him. Don't think you're big and cool for trolling somebody until they get kicked off this web site.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scorpionlord
Vile your one ugly son of a *****.

laughing Wait, I shouldn't be laughing! That wasn't very nice! mad

laughing out loud
Okay, it was a little funny...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:27 AM
Sparkz

You think shes hot?? wow just because you had a photo with her dosent mean you have to be baised, I mean come on shes not even famouse she wasnt exactly brilliant actress, all she did was burn her hand and give pete choclate cake, oh and she was a pointless character, it was aunt may that restored Peters faith not choclate cake girl, thats right Aunt May who told him that people need heroes, all that choclate cake did was giving him the energy to walk down to aunt may's smile

And for the record i thought kirsten dunst is a good actress, well she's good at down to earth MJ, like toby is good at seriouse Peter, but neither are good at playing their characters when they are jokey and happy, damn toby and his crappy 1 liners, kind of 1 liners i would expect hulk to say lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:16 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

yea..t.hat girl....was....outta place. She's innocent and cute and served her purpose, albeit an awkward one. C'mon...eveyrone was like "who the hell is this girl with the chocolate cake?"

lol...and a picture with the lady playing the violin would've been f*cking awesome.

As for Dunst...I never thought she was pretty. The only time she was remotely cute was in Bring it On and that's only cuz she was in a cheerleader outfit. She just doesn't strike me as the supermodel type, mostly because her face bulges out too much--I know, i'm being a jerk. And she was too.........mellow and nice. Where's all the sarcasm, the wit, the whole MJ partygirl image? Even Gwen was a bit snappy when she was first introduced in the comics.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:34 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by SpyCspider
yea..t.hat girl....was....outta place. She's innocent and cute and served her purpose, albeit an awkward one. C'mon...eveyrone was like "who the hell is this girl with the chocolate cake?"

lol...and a picture with the lady playing the violin would've been f*cking awesome.

As for Dunst...I never thought she was pretty. The only time she was remotely cute was in Bring it On and that's only cuz she was in a cheerleader outfit. She just doesn't strike me as the supermodel type, mostly because her face bulges out too much--I know, i'm being a jerk. And she was too.........mellow and nice. Where's all the sarcasm, the wit, the whole MJ partygirl image? Even Gwen was a bit snappy when she was first introduced in the comics.

I always thought Dunst was hot, but thats just my opinion. Most seem to disagree,except people i know.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:02 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

this is boring

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:15 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I thought she was pretty, but she needed to eat more.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 09:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olchik

You are so cool, WOW! You must be very proud of yourself...Can I have your autograph please?smile just kidding.. It's really pretty cool, congratulations!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 08:32 AM
olchik is currently offline Click here to Send olchik a Private Message Find more posts by olchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

I miss that guy talking about how he did it...................

SPACE COWBOY STYLE!

i don't know what it is but it sure as sh!t made me laugh

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:39 PM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Indeed indeed. I've had to contend with the little BADASS CRITIC many a day.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:53 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100

yeah he does sound like the most BADASS CRITIC i've ever heard of.

he has MAD skills in that area.

did he get banned in the end?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:49 PM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I thought she was quite sexy in the movie.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 11:14 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

ok im probably the 100th person to ask this but what was the point of the damn cake scene

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 11:57 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Yes, he got banned in the end.. It was for the best when you think about it.. And Silverstein, I have NO idea what the point of the cake scene was.. An earlier quote on this thread says:

"Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it."

I kinda don't buy it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 12:47 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Drache53
Yes, he got banned in the end.. It was for the best when you think about it.. And Silverstein, I have NO idea what the point of the cake scene was.. An earlier quote on this thread says:

"Actually the point of the scene was to renew Spideys faith in humanity and give him a reason to stay Spider-man. I.e for every Doc Ock trying to hurt you, there's always someone like Ursula who'll give you 'chocolate cake'(a helping hand) when you need it."

I kinda don't buy it.

i heard that one already. I think sam raimi should start having a deleted scenes section on future dvds

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:40 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

He really should.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 12:39 PM
nate100

I'll bet there must have been some choice deleted scenes from the two films. From what i can remember there have been no deleted scenes on the dvds have there? seems a shame

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:22 PM
xNIXSONx

im sure everyone could think of some scenes that should be deleted...or just scenes that are not very interesting.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:49 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

What is with that guy who got banned and saying "Space cowboy
style" no expression

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:15 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote