KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines

who will win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Matrix Machine Forces 24 41.38%
Terminator Machine Forces 24 41.38%
I,Robot Machine Forces 0 0%
Battlestar Galactica Machine Forces 10 17.24%
Total: 58 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines
Started by: XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

I think every1 no;s a lot about the film like i no a hell of alot bout Final Fantasy, i no a lot bout Matrix amd wat you say is true but 2 b honest it doesnt matter in the film who has the better resistance coz it is al down 2 Neo

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:56 AM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

You may know about FF:AC but you cant even type proper english and most of the time the nonsense you type doesn' even make words. Please, before you all talk of being correct of incorrect, go take a lesson out of Hoocked On Fonicks. Thanks.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:10 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalFantsyLord
. Who r u then

I'm referring to Theone101 not you FFL , look at the names on top of the quotes.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

look m8 u seem a bit full of urself u need 2 grow up coz people like u seem 2 b all brains and nothing else, like common sence for example.
U seem like a inteligent kid thats sounds bout 10 but seriously m8 shut the f**k up yh do us all a God dam favour ok good boy

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:50 PM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

look m8 u seem a bit full of urself u need 2 grow up coz people like u seem 2 b all brains and nothing else, like common sence for example.
U seem like a inteligent kid thats sounds bout 10 but seriously m8 shut the f**k up yh do us all a God dam favour ok good boy

Are you talking to me , or Theone101 ?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Originally posted by grey fox
Are you talking to me , or Theone101 ?

I am refering 2 TheOne101 he needs 2 shut the hell up

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:17 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

I am A intelligent kid? BUAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry but nothing you say i can pay any attention to because i can barely understand what you are typing. SPEAK ENGLISH RETARD. I wouldn't insult you if you wouldn't insult yourself by typing like you are in the 3rd grade. Come on dude use spellcheck will ya. I will treat you exactly like the thug wannabe's and gangsta mofo's that go around. I treat them like retards. So if you type like a retard then i will assume you spoeak that way too. Type correctly or atleast make an attempt to type correctly and i will make an attempt to give a rats ass about what yo have to say.

Last edited by TheOne101 on May 23rd, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 12:49 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

You want him to spoeak English ?

Methink ye contradicts yonderself.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 08:36 PM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Originally posted by grey fox
You want him to spoeak English ?

Methink ye contradicts yonderself.

Who r u talkin 2 me or TheOne101 (the noob)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:48 AM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Originally posted by TheOne101
I am A intelligent kid? BUAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry but nothing you say i can pay any attention to because i can barely understand what you are typing. SPEAK ENGLISH RETARD. I wouldn't insult you if you wouldn't insult yourself by typing like you are in the 3rd grade. Come on dude use spellcheck will ya. I will treat you exactly like the thug wannabe's and gangsta mofo's that go around. I treat them like retards. So if you type like a retard then i will assume you spoeak that way too. Type correctly or atleast make an attempt to type correctly and i will make an attempt to give a rats ass about what yo have to say.

How old r u M8 i think bout 10 u act a complete noob, do as all a favour and go piss of a different System OK u ain't wanted here

Reported

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:53 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Who r u talkin 2 me or TheOne101 (the noob)

The0ne101

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:04 AM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

ok m8 i aint having a go its THEONE101 who is doing every1ns head in

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:40 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

please get back on topic

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree that the terminators would win. In the matrix movies, the machines were getting "nawked the fuk out" by the Humans in Zion, and if the machines didn't have superior numbers woulda gotten screwed. Do you realize that the captain dude was able to push back the entire swarm of sentinels BY HISMELF like 3 times before they overran him? The sentinels are pretty weak. It only takes like 10 bullets from an M.gun to take one out.

Ugh... I would hate to see that sentinel swarm go ahead to head with the just the US airforce alone. The slaughter...

But that seems kidn of ironic considering that the machines actually suceeded in beating down every country in the world, thus starting the matrix as a kind of peace treaty.

Okay, back on topic. Im prett ysure that the Machnes win. And the machines are weak against sunlight, no? I know in the animatrix it said that before the war they used sunlight as energy, but I dont know if thats still true..anyway if they are weak against sunlight, whats stopping the machines from sending a nuke straight at the machines city?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 04:45 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

I really think that the sentinals would win cauze they fly really fast and can rip the heads off the terminators and in the movies the sentinals got the humans under ground but the terminator were still on the surface fighting a 50 year nuclear war

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 04:28 AM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

Well forgive me for not reading any of the thread. I'm just going to jump in and say Cylons. Space Faring race (with multiple planets inhabitied, correct me if i'm wrong guys) and warp drives. Cylon interceptors seem to behave better then squiddies since they know how to stay apart from each other and they actually have gun implacements which if you ask me, is something that the Sentinels should have(it would really make them a whole lot better and lethal)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:49 PM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

Hey lets throw in War of the World tripods while were at it!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:58 PM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

the matrix

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:35 AM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furgster

come on, the terms would win it

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 12:57 AM
furgster is currently offline Click here to Send furgster a Private Message Find more posts by furgster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

When they decide to dick around with time and such, sure they stand a decent chance. But i don't think they would be able to do much against cylons.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:32 AM