KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Learn How to RP (Good to know)

Learn How to RP (Good to know)
Started by: the-unforgiven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea. I even had to get the Elder god to Stop him. Thats howe terrible Burning thought wa.s I promised never ever use the Elder god in a fight. He is just a guide throughout life.

same with death..unless hes fighting someone like satan..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Burning Thought... wasn't he that chump who was obssesed with some video game character? Trying to think... Legacy of Kayne or something?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican
Burning Thought... wasn't he that chump who was obssesed with some video game character? Trying to think... Legacy of Kayne or something?
I dont know, but he sure as hell caused a Train Wreck in my RP.

A total of 6 RPers quit

It was only me, MadMel, Mrcurt, and Among two or three others.

Heres an example of how tragic it was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIVF5heEtZY

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 09:19 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:16 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know, but he sure as hell caused a Train Wreck in my RP.

A total of 6 RPers quit

It was only me, MadMel, Mrcurt, and Among two or three others.

Heres an example of how trgic it was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIVF5heEtZY

LOL! I LOVE that commerical!

The people in there are losing there damn minds!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:17 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Burning Thought... wasn't he that chump who was obssesed with some video game character? Trying to think... Legacy of KaIn or something?

with good reason..hes right about kain, but unfortunatly he cant rp..
jacope i believe that you need to reply my post...if i recal, john teleported ice to heaven and picked a fight with blood, evil jacope, kate and mind laughing out loud..
my god hes gonna be smashed..

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 09:23 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Wait a minute!

As in like if I were to hit your character she becomes more powerful? thats pretty new. And I think it is godmodding. Because that is the only way they can get to inflicting pain on you. Try to find another type of increasing strength. hopefully for you it will work! big grin

You missunderstood me confused She is agile and is based on not being hit. She is weak, but an excellent dodger.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:24 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

not gonna help against powerhouses like jacope and me evil face..jk, big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:26 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
with good reason..hes right about kain, but unfortunatly he cant rp..
jacope i believe that you need to reply my post...if i recal, john teleported ice to heaven and picked a fight with blood, evil jacope, kate and mind laughing out loud..
my god hes gonna be smashed..
Well Ice better have a Good damn Plan for this one. I know he will. He has my vote forthis years best RPer. He probably deserves it more than me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:28 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaldorei
You missunderstood me confused She is agile and is based on not being hit. She is weak, but an excellent dodger.
OH I see now! big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:28 AM
MadMel
Heh

yea..especially when hes topping his rping with writing ices biography..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:29 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

In all honesty someone should also post the correct way to fight another person. I absolutly hate people who godmode when they fight...

----
Marie-Lee observed her opponent with care and as he approached her, she could tell from what direction the next punch would come. His feet moving in a certain way gave the man away and counching, followed by rolling forward Marie-Lee dodged the man in a way that he was uncapable of catching up, due the fact that his size was uncapable of bending down to such a heigh in such an short about of time.
With a gentle hit on the back of his leg while rolling, she forced her opponent down to knees. Quickly getting up, she made a spinning kick at his back and threw her foe forward.
----

How is that for a fight? confused I am not used to fighting roleplaying. I am used to the kind of roleplay named;
"Life of a peasant"
"Highschool finals"
and such roleplays big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:36 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

kool!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:37 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

----
Marie-Lee observed her opponent with care and as he approached her, she could tell from what direction the next punch would come. His feet moving in a certain way gave the man away and counching, followed by rolling forward Marie-Lee dodged the man in a way that he was uncapable of catching up, due the fact that his size was uncapable of bending down to such a heigh in such an short about of time.
With a gentle hit on the back of his leg while rolling, she forced her opponent down to knees. Quickly getting up, she made a spinning kick at his back and threw her foe forward.
----

How is that for a fight? confused I am not used to fighting roleplaying. I am used to the kind of roleplay named;
"Life of a peasant"
"Highschool finals"
Well in the Hero RPg, if you are new, you get ot meet new people first and then learn about what is going wrong. And then it is your choice to fight against the APocalypse. Or even protecto thers or anything. That part is your choice aswell. smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:46 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

----
----

"Life of a peasant"
"Highschool finals"

That's fine for fighting an NPC, but you can't do that stuff to an actual person. smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:46 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

No? confused

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:49 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

ya know, the whole Ultimate Hero thing is rather intresting. I have no idea why I never got into it.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 09:54 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

well you sorta can..in the UH at least, because most the of the players are resiliant to that kind of damage..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:51 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

ya know, the whole Ultimate Hero thing is ratehr intresting. I have no idea why I never got into it.
The first one was about the villains and getitng into Taking over the universe with such Intelligent plans. And then they all went ot hell to face Satan and Lucifer and all the demons. It was prettyl ong and cool aswell.

This one is about the apocalypse. Now hell is coming to earth and as they come, it will cause a meltdown through out earth and the universe having its orbit collide with others with force and friction, it will collide into a explosion powerful enough to wipe out planets in the universe. Also, Exploding stars. That is possible aswell. I actually saw it in research. big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:54 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's an exception. Imagien doing that in lightsaber fight or sword fight?

Bob did a 20 hit combo on Billy with his long sword evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:54 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I mean about the:
"That's fine for fighting an NPC, but you can't do that stuff to an actual person. smile"
My post is entierly possible in real life, if there is a smaller and agile person (With brain big grin) that is fighting a person of the larger size.
I am a living eyewitness big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:55 AM