KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Learn How to RP (Good to know)

Learn How to RP (Good to know)
Started by: the-unforgiven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
The first one was about the villains and getitng into Taking over the universe with such Intelligent plans. And then they all went ot hell to face Satan and Lucifer and all the demons. It was prettyl ong and cool aswell.

This one is about the apocalypse. Now hell is coming to earth and as they come, it will cause a meltdown through out earth and the universe having its orbit collide with others with force and friction, it will collide into a explosion powerful enough to wipe out planets in the universe. Also, Exploding stars. That is possible aswell. I actually saw it in research. big grin

Actually I realize the reason why I didn't get involved is because I hate jumping into the middle of things. I'm a wierdo. And it's 2 in the morning.

This Blaxican's going to sleep. See ya.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

works on me,
john felt the pain of the longsword hit him, but he had felt far worse..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican
Actually I realize the reason why I didn't get involved is because I hate jumping into the middle of things. I'm a wierdo. And it's 2 in the morning.

This Blaxican's going to sleep. See ya.
It 4 AM over here. For Madmel, its probably daytime. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goodnight though! big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Good night, Blaxican smile

Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yea cya dude..

MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaldorei
Good night, Blaxican smile
Before I go aswell, im going to try to get you into the story.....Using Lucy. I got a perfect Idea. big grin

Well, im about to be out. Any last words guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:58 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:59 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Lucy, as in Lucy the diclonius? confused

big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:02 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

no...lucy as in lucy the demented demoness who has the habit of slicing people limbs off laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:04 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by MadMel
no...lucy as in lucy the demented demoness who has the habit of slicing people limbs off laughing out loud

The difference is? big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:04 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The lucy in your Sig.

Form Elfen Lied. the Nyu girl.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:07 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Exactly. Lucy the diclonius big grin Cool! smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:08 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly. Lucy the diclonius big grin Cool! smile
ea. all you have to do is post again, and ill find a way for her to get to you.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:20 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I will make a post there soon yes No rush getting her to me, though. I just want to get together with the rest of the group smile It take the time it takes smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:31 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The first one was about the villains and getitng into Taking over the universe with such Intelligent plans. And then they all went ot hell to face Satan and Lucifer and all the demons. It was prettyl ong and cool aswell.

I came to think of something. Is not Satan and Lucifer the same person? confused

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:52 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I came to think of something. Is not Satan and Lucifer the same person? confused
No no, Lucifer is COMMONLY associated with Satan. What is common of the two devils is that they are both fallen angels and Enemy of the Elder God.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:58 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

No no, Lucifer is COMMONLY associated with Satan. What is common of the two devils is that they are both fallen angels and Enemy of the Elder God.

That reply of yours made me do some research, this is what I found:

Matthew 13:38-39; I Peter 5:8; Revelation 9:11; 12:9-10 states following:

quote:
God had created Lucifer a perfect spirit being, but He also gave him free moral agency, that is, the ability to choose to follow good or evil. Lucifer chose to become Satan the Devil, the Adversary, by allowing sin to mold his character. His rebellion against God sealed and hardened his evil nature, and now he opposes all that is good, right and godly.

14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Ezekiel:28
"heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness.
therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

That is what I found. Hopefully, you found it as interesting as I did smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:34 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I mean about the:
"That's fine for fighting an NPC, but you can't do that stuff to an actual person. smile"
My post is entierly possible in real life, if there is a smaller and agile person (With brain big grin) that is fighting a person of the larger size.
I am a living eyewitness big grin

Depends on what way you look at it.. A lot of roleplayers get frustrated if you physicaly hit their character in a fight.. Most of them prefere that you halt your post just before their character gets hit, and let them judge the damages.. If it is a good roleplayer, he will make the best out of it, maintaining balance.. If it is a godmode player, he probably will never let you hit him, and people like that I think you should just close one eye at and kill the sucker.. big grin

"She made an attempt to hit him at the back of his legs" is better than what you wrote, in most scenarios, as I repeat what I just said.. They prefere to have time to act, even though what you did would be physicaly possible in real life.. This is not real life (Man, I wish) roll eyes (sarcastic) Especially not if you are directing to the roleplays where people possess superpowers..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

That reply of yours made me do some research, this is what I found:

Matthew 13:38-39; I Peter 5:8; Revelation 9:11; 12:9-10 states following:

That is what I found. Hopefully, you found it as interesting as I did smile
As you can see, in the RP logic, Lucifer is the morning star aswel as Satan as the accuser and/or adversary.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:54 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Depends on what way you look at it.. A lot of roleplayers get frustrated if you physicaly hit their character in a fight.. Most of them prefere that you halt your post just before their character gets hit, and let them judge the damages.. If it is a good roleplayer, he will make the best out of it, maintaining balance.. If it is a godmode player, he probably will never let you hit him, and people like that I think you should just close one eye at and kill the sucker.. big grin

"She made an attempt to hit him at the back of his legs" is better than what you wrote, in most scenarios, as I repeat what I just said.. They prefere to have time to act, even though what you did would be physicaly possible in real life.. This is not real life (Man, I wish) roll eyes (sarcastic) Especially not if you are directing to the roleplays where people possess superpowers..

eek! Thanks a lot big grin I will take this information into my mind and treat it with care.

As you can see, in the RP logic, Lucifer is the morning star aswel as Satan as the accuser and/or adversary.

The two of them are one, according to the information I have found confused Of course, in a roleplay you can make the one into two smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:07 PM