KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Learn How to RP (Good to know)

Learn How to RP (Good to know)
Started by: the-unforgiven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
works on me,
john felt the pain of the longsword hit him, but he had felt far worse..

laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

big grin..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:22 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by JacopeX
As you can see, in the RP logic, Lucifer is the morning star aswel as Satan as the accuser and/or adversary.

HAH!

Lucifer Morningstar was indeed a fallen. He was the right hand of God. But he was the one whom stated the war in Heaven. He was cast down and damned into the fiery pits of the molten core, along with his followers who turned into demonic opposites of what they originally were. And Satan [Nicknamed Devil instead of his angel name] who started the war, was their leader. They gave men free will. God didn't intend to **** up.. =\

Anywho. They are the same person. But if you want to upset every Christian in the universe and thensome. Go ahead and split the two. xDDD

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:54 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a christian and I don't really care... erm

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Well.. If you were devout and other stuff.. You might.. But for now. It upsets alot of christians. Specially the name devil. It makes every older black woman gasp. And then scold your ass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:16 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You are wrong. The majority of the modern christianity start to specualte about the one being two. Most bible search you make trough the web will lead to the result that the one is two (In modern christianity) I can not see any reason why a christian should be offended smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:43 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd also liek to note that at least in my Christian Religion Satan was not "special" in any way. He was just an average angel who was thrown out of heaven for acting a dumbass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:52 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

True too. Many christians make no biggie of it. He is not worth the credit big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:58 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

This is a thread to help roleplayers out, not debate religions.. Please keep that in mind, people..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:21 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
This is a thread to help roleplayers out, not debate religions.. Please keep that in mind, people..

Right. I am sorry about that, DE. I will keep on track in the future embarrasment

Originally posted by Kaldorei
Great thread, I must say.
I have a question, when it comes to roleplaying and I hope someone can help me with that big grin

Too often, do I use -She said- -She said- -She said- -She said- -She said- after a dialogue of my own . I would like some hints of how I can vary that habit shifty Nasty habit and I am sure someone has something to say about it big grin

Like right now. I found this thread, floating around at KMC big grin Have a look at this.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...r=1#post8454971

Feels wierd quoting myself confused

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:24 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

That's a great link, Kaldorei.. Could be really helpfull..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:22 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Could? It is extremely helpfull big grin To me, anyway yes

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:24 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vathu
HAH!

Lucifer Morningstar was indeed a fallen. He was the right hand of God. But he was the one whom stated the war in Heaven. He was cast down and damned into the fiery pits of the molten core, along with his followers who turned into demonic opposites of what they originally were. And Satan [Nicknamed Devil instead of his angel name] who started the war, was their leader. They gave men free will. God didn't intend to **** up.. =\

Anywho. They are the same person. But if you want to upset every Christian in the universe and thensome. Go ahead and split the two. xDDD
Well, somehow he managed to and I dont feel like explaining it all again....(Explained in the previous RP's

You see, its only an RP. that is why I was not as serious as I am with my other characters with Satan and Lucifer. Why the hell does it matter to have them both as two different demons? Its not like im putting a tutu and make Satan a homosexual. I would never change a real character like that ever. But I do not see it as a big deal like you are. I dont think no one is going crazy. I just thought my whole entire life that they were two different demons. and if any christian gets amd at me, I would be happy to debate with he/she on that.

Originally posted by Kaldorei
Right. I am sorry about that, DE. I will keep on track in the future embarrasment

Like right now. I found this thread, floating around at KMC big grin Have a look at this.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...r=1#post8454971

Feels wierd quoting myself confused
Lets give special thanks to Vinny V. big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:48 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I guess Vathu likes to express his knowledge in a 'I am right, you are wrong' kind of way smile

Yes, that was a great discovery by Vinny big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:00 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

*Peaceful bump*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:04 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Ush should Sticky this

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:13 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I think so too.. This is worthy of a sticky.. smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:24 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Ush should Sticky this

Oh yes, most certainly big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 01:09 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I am in the mood for a............

BUMP! eek!

happy

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:02 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

BUMP

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:37 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote