KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)

Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

i want in

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:05 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm surprised his hasn't filled up yet...... there was a lot of interest when it was first mentioned

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Not exactly the gold rush everyone was expecting, eh?

I figured it would take at least a day or so, possibly more...16's quite a lot, and the last tourney only had about that many people show an interest. Still, to stay to the 3-month estimate I made for the tourney we have an entire month for sign-ups and drafting, and I seriously doubt it'll take that long. 10's the number at the moment.

And in case it didn't get read since it was at the bottom of page 1...

Anyone interested, sign up!

-DM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmm...well, spread the news I guess. Heck, you guys are welcome to start PM'ing people who you think would make worthy foes (or easy targets...hehe). I'm just interested in filling up the 16 slots.

Only one day so far, and I'm more than willing to give this a few more days, but we seem to have hit a stoppage in entries. I'll adjust the tourney if we have less, but 16 would be nice.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

try asking PR or CM... they are usually on often enough to easily participate... Black Robb..... others from the off topic thread

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

how many more people to we need to make 16?

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:30 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

6 more...we have 10 right now. We can make a tourney schedule out of any even number of people, but I'd like to try for 16.

Well, normally I'd say that it would be biased of me to start PM'ing people I think might be good for it, but if we're still short by later tonight or early tomorrow I'll send at least a few.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:34 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk

hello

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:45 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

howdy.

Anyways, do we get prep like the last one.....I liked the prep, allows you to get situated.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:30 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.SpiderHulk

may i join?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:36 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
may i join?

No reason why not, just start thinking about the characters you wanna use now, and pick some alternates, in case your first chocies get snatched up.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:33 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
may i join?

idk, you'd have to ask digimark because u r'nt a senior member

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:46 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It's not a problem. He's our 11th. He'll just have a voting exemption, since technically the rules say he can't vote. But his will count.

Hi Dr. SpiderHulk. Be sure to read the rules of the tourney (page 1 of this thread), and feel free to PM (Private Message) me with questions. The draft thread will open within a few days hopefulyl, so keep your eyes open for it.

Prep? Yeah sure...but we won't be learning abilities like last time, so I'll probably limit it to around 15 minutes or so.

-DM

P.S. Maybe I should join evil face If I didn't have good picks ready, all your PM's provided those...and I'm sure no one would notice if, say, Iron Man sneaked onto my team. Just kidding...but I made a list of potentials to PM later tonight...we'll fill the last 5 spots by this time tomorrow (I hope).

Last edited by Digi on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:59 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Scoobless
try asking PR or CM... they are usually on often enough to easily participate... Black Robb..... others from the off topic thread
I'm sorry man, I have no problem doing this, but I need to research,
my comp is busted, so I can't come on as often, that AND no amaglams... sad

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:32 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

sign me up.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:07 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Sweet...that's 12. Welcome to the tourney jin.

As always, the rules are back on pg. 1 and the draft will start shortly after we get 16 people...so in a day or two.

-DM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:21 PM
jinzin

k....cool...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:24 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

What is this? Can I join? >_>

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:54 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No...

Ok fine, you can.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:55 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Piedmon
What is this? Can I join? >_>
Who did you have in mind?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:56 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote