KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)

Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I won't be in combat, I'm going to be SERE. www.gosere.com for more info.

oh...well then u have nothing to worry about

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by Sentry
C'mon, does everyone automatically assume JP will win??? Seriously. He did hold his own against multiple members in the Batman VS. You thread, but going up against a two time tourney champion? I don't know. I don't care who I face, but I'll crush this upstart named Dizzle first before I even think of battling Scoobs or JP.

Do you understand? Fo Shizzle Dizzle! thumb down

Dizzle Sentry

All I can say is... You can try. (YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS MEAN NOTHING!)

Decoy Sentry Dizzle

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:18 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Few things...

To answer JP's question: Paola and Tron are still around, I'm the new Mod though. I tried to respond to the email you sent me, but I got an error message, so sorry about that. If you have any tourney questions, most of the answers can be found somewhere on this thread, but feel free to PM me.

Nataku: Friday...damnit, I don't know exactly when. Um, I might be there slightly sooner, but if you tell your friend to be there and put in the pick at 1:30 PM, he'll be fine. Remember to telll him to PM me rather than announcing it in the thread though. The earliest it'll be up is around Noon, but probably a bit later (closer to 1).

And yeah, JP fanboys are being asked not to vote in his matches. I want it to be strictly about amalgams and debating. I don't want to be a dick and issue a formal ban on them, but anyone disturbing the thread with "Scoob doesn't have a chance against JP's eyelash" will be ignored (and I'll delete the post). This should be fair to both participants.

Oh, and the decoy comeback was awesome Dizzle. Doesn't help your chances in the match, but for now I give you the advantage in the smack-talking.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:37 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by DigiMark007
So matches will go like this...

Scoob v JP

LP v KVD

I don't get a rematch against Scoob? laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:55 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K Von Doom
I don't get a rematch against Scoob? laughing

Nope, you don't even get a match, you get a prison raping!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i would join in with the trash talking..... but that would be blasphemous

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:39 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Few things...

To answer JP's question: Paola and Tron are still around, I'm the new Mod though. I tried to respond to the email you sent me, but I got an error message, so sorry about that. If you have any tourney questions, most of the answers can be found somewhere on this thread, but feel free to PM me.

Nataku: Friday...damnit, I don't know exactly when. Um, I might be there slightly sooner, but if you tell your friend to be there and put in the pick at 1:30 PM, he'll be fine. Remember to telll him to PM me rather than announcing it in the thread though. The earliest it'll be up is around Noon, but probably a bit later (closer to 1).

And yeah, JP fanboys are being asked not to vote in his matches. I want it to be strictly about amalgams and debating. I don't want to be a dick and issue a formal ban on them, but anyone disturbing the thread with "Scoob doesn't have a chance against JP's eyelash" will be ignored (and I'll delete the post). This should be fair to both participants.

Oh, and the decoy comeback was awesome Dizzle. Doesn't help your chances in the match, but for now I give you the advantage in the smack-talking.
lol JP's eyelash..

C17, poor guy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:12 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

hhhmmm.. since i am in the other bracket i wont have to face him till the final round

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:39 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by zachrivard
hhhmmm.. since i am in the other bracket i wont have to face him till the final round

dont worry god of war.......u r time will come.....and then u will face him....and he will throw a hypervelocity sonic multiphasic punch at u..tought to him by master "dan"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:07 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

why is jp so great?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by stormfront13
why is jp so great?

because he is GOD

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:20 PM
stormfront13

what do you mean? he doesn't seem important

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

what do you mean? he doesn't seem important

He's being really sarcastic...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:35 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

k, but it seems like everyone loves him and I don't see why

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:37 PM
Colossus21

k, but it seems like everyone loves him and I don't see why

casue u havent been involved.....in the JP phenomenon

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:38 PM
stormfront13

yeah, but I think it's a bit weird to like worship someone who you don't even know

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:45 PM
Colossus21

yeah, but I think it's a bit weird to like worship someone who you don't even know

i am his herald

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:47 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

you mean like how those wacky Christians worship Jesus and God?

i think that's a bit weird sometimes myself

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i didn't mean it like that.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:32 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Scoobless
you mean like how those wacky Christians worship Jesus and God?

i think that's a bit weird sometimes myself

roll eyes (sarcastic)
oooooh, sarcastic much...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:08 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote