KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)

Street Level Tourney: Sign-Up Thread (Enter Now!)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Keep the religious talk down...and try to stay off JP. I know it's tempting, but we don't want him to tire of us and quit the tourney.

...Looking like 1PM-ish tomorrow. It'll be up for a while though (at the least a few days, probably more) so there's no rush unless you're after a big name.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Keep the religious talk down...and try to stay off JP. I know it's tempting, but we don't want him to tire of us and quit the tourney.

...Looking like 1PM-ish tomorrow. It'll be up for a while though (at the least a few days, probably more) so there's no rush unless you're after a big name.

i dont think JP ....will be in it.....he is not online much....i dont think he knows the exact nature of the tourney...he did not take it seriosuly

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:33 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will try my best to be here.
However, if I am not then I think that Scoob
should rightfully be winner by default.
That sounds fair to me.
Anyway, its just a suggestion, you have to see what digi says
about that one.
Peace out.

Oh stormfront13,

I guess people like me so much (even though some of them joke around and are sarcastic sometimes)
because I bring an element of sharp whit, cool, and because I frequently make good argument in most of my debates.
That and the fact that I created some of the most exciting and to be talked about post in KMC history.
I took on a challenge of "What if" , theorized a possible outcome to a question/idea that some other people probably had, yet could not bring themselves to post.
You would have probably had to have taken part in it to fully understand.
(this is not a diss, just explaining or further emphasizes what Big C17 was saying.)

peace.

Last edited by jplatinum on Aug 26th, 2005 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:29 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

If you're not here for the drafts, you'll probly be replaced, and Scoob will get a new opponent. If you make your picks but never show up for the fight... Then Scoob probly wins by default.

(Though no one could possibly fill the void that you would leave behind, your exellency)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:33 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by jplatinum
I will try my best to be here.
However, if I am not then I think that Scoob
should rightfully be winner by default.
That sounds fair to me.
Anyway, its just a suggestion, you have to see what digi says
about that one.
Peace out.

Oh stormfront13,

I guess people like me so much (even though some of them joke around and are sarcastic sometimes)
because I bring an element of sharp whit, cool, and because I frequently make good argument in most of my debates.
That and the fact that I created some of the most exciting and to be talked about post in KMC history.
I took on a challenge of "What if" , theorized a possible outcome to a question/idea that some other people probably had, yet could not bring themselves to post.
You would have probably had to have taken part in it to fully
understand.
(this is not a diss, just explaining or further emphasizes what Big C17 was saying.)

peace.

thank you master i will protect your name and statues in this forum by any means.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:49 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by colossus17
i am his herald

as am i...

all HAIL!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:39 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLASPHEMY!

HULKKILLERHUMANOID will learn of your treachery!

Fools!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BstrdMan
Because Mentok wills it!

I'm just gonna flick in now and then. I've no clue how one of these things work. Still new.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:02 AM
BstrdMan is currently offline Click here to Send BstrdMan a Private Message Find more posts by BstrdMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by colossus17
i dont think JP ....will be in it.....he is not online much....i dont think he knows the exact nature of the tourney...he did not take it seriosuly
what about the jinzin fanboys? There may be a bit of backpatting going on... smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Aug 26th, 2005 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

CM....don't bring that shit in here, if you would be so kind.

big grin

When do we draft? WHEN DO WE LEARN I WIN?!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:49 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by long pig
CM....don't bring that shit in here, if you would be so kind.

big grin

whistle, just hoping the tourney comes out as fair as possible, wouldn't want ANY disadvantages for anyone here... wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Aug 26th, 2005 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:12 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!
(please log in to view the image)

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

(please log in to view the image)

whoops wrong tourney. embarrasment

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:06 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Digi, do we have to decide on the exact power/body/mind combination right now? As in, can I just send you the name and linkfor my first pick and later when I have all three confirmed, combine them?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:43 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Scoobless
you mean like how those wacky Christians worship Jesus and God?

i think that's a bit weird sometimes myself

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: ngbbs40fe39359d3b2.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:03 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote