KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Where the Death Eaters Come From...The Anti Slytherin Thread

Where the Death Eaters Come From...The Anti Slytherin Thread
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Where the Death Eaters Come From...The Anti Slytherin Thread

why would any headmaster want the students to be in Slytherin if they all turn out evil. Whose fault is that? What is going to happen if that house still exists?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:15 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

There will be some Slytherins who have hearts. I can't mention any, lol, so feel free to shoot me

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:33 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I think Slughorn is the only Slytherin I like. . . he's about the only one that made me not hate the Slytherin entirly. I don't mind his kind of ambition, but the rest of them are rotters plain and simple.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Other houses have had Death Eater affiliates too. We are just given a distorted view on Syltherin through only seeing Malfoy Crabbe and Goyle.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:08 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

More evil slytherins: Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zambini and Marcus Flint were all jerk slytherins too.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:14 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Arrogant morons. I hate them so much, their stupid "pure-bloodedness".

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

As is said in the books, (moreover in the Sorting Hat's song in OotP), Slytherin wasn't originally "evil," that came about after strife amongst the other teachers, who were likely also partly to blame....

Simply put, the enmity lasted over the generations.

Diamonds: It is my personal theory that Snape does have a heart [SPOILER - highlight to read]: - that is, that he repented in truth, and was sent begrudgingly back to work for Voldemort by Dumbledore - hence the "hatred" in his eyes when he looked upon the Headmaster at the end of HBP.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:11 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote