KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Let's build the ultimate Marvel hero to go in and level the DC universe.

Let's build the ultimate Marvel hero to go in and level the DC universe.
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesse Custersmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:57 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Magneto Savage Hulk Thor Hercules Ikaris Silver Surfer Gladiator Drax the Destroyer with power gem Adam Warlock Fantastic Four X-Men Avengers including Iron Man and War Machine Vision Wonderman Scarlet Witch Atlas Namor. Binary X-Man Dr Strange Zeus Odin Spider-Man Forgotten One Ghost Rider Franklin Richards Interloper Gamora Cable and Bishop Black Bolt Greatest Marvel Team ever selected
Team?

Wouldn't work. some of the individuals can stand up to that.

Superman could beat

quote:
Fantastic Four X-Men Avengers including Iron Man and War Machine Vision Wonderman Scarlet Witch Atlas Namor.
For example. . . unless you're counting ALL of the x-men that were. . . then that brings up the whole phoenix discussion. . .

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:00 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
And then never worked again? Not even indirectly through a program set up the way he wanted?

Because that's exactly what life does, it functions in the exact manner it was designed to, creating more life. And that life creates more life.

Well he parted rivers, caused the odd flood, sent his son to earth etc etc. His omniopotent he doesn't need a force or to do anything everything runs as he wants. smile

Jesse Custer beats the Phoenix Force anyway smile He has the power = to the Word of God. big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:00 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the phoenix Force is like the God wave emitted by the Source.

Its like using the right hand of God? So its more like a weapon/tool rather than a character ?

If that is the case its totally dependent on how the character uses it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:15 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by yahman
So the phoenix Force is like the God wave emitted by the Source.

Its like using the right hand of God? So its more like a weapon/tool rather than a character ?

If that is the case its totally dependent on how the character uses it.

It does seem to be a sentient tool. but yes that's the way I understand it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:20 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your both wrong its the ultimate mutation. Jean is Phoenix and Phoenix is Jean blah blah blah laughing out loud

Jessie Custer has the "Word of God"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:28 PM
olympian

Jesse custer has that certain power where you wouldnt need anything else. He can defeat pretty much anyone.

Does his power works against angels and beings like that. Some time since i read his comic.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:41 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
Jesse custer has that certain power where you wouldnt need anything else. He can defeat pretty much anyone.

Does his power works against angels and beings like that. Some time since i read his comic.

Yes and it would work against God himself smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:42 PM
Creshosk

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Your both wrong its the ultimate mutation. Jean is Phoenix and Phoenix is Jean blah blah blah laughing out loud

Are you familiar with the Omega Point Theory?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:44 PM
olympian

He beats anyone then.

Now thats the right power to have. Forget the whole rest. ya hear Superman?

Time to check issues stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
He beats anyone then.

Now thats the right power to have. Forget the whole rest. ya hear Superman?

Time to check issues stick out tongue

Indeed the power of Genesis beats all smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

If its sentient its pretty frinkin stupid. Most children have a better concept of good and evil. Even the most evil people throught out history make dark Phoenix look pretty stupid.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ive already explained this what is wrong with some of you people lol:

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You're purposely being really difficult arent you?!! wink

You know what i mean.

I'll say this once more (just in case youre drunk) then i'll say nothing more

The phoenix force is gods creative power its a huge energy reservoir, the power of creation. It is life it sustains life everything originates from it. Liken it to "The force" from Star Wars

Certain beings are born with the genetic ability to tap into this power of creation. They are the phoenixes. The ultimate mutations. The ultimate power. The phoenixes carry out Gods work within the multiverse. Jean as the white crown phoenix is the top phoenix who has a special connection with this power, she is the most powerful one of all she is the one that jumpstarts creation and she is the one that ends it all as revealed in Xmen The End

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:31 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ive already explained this what is wrong with some of you people lol:

blah

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:32 PM
Creshosk

blah

Hmmm not really much of a counter smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

smile fishy

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
Creshosk

smile fishy
What kind of fish?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:52 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by golem370
Magneto Savage Hulk Thor Hercules Ikaris Silver Surfer Gladiator Drax the Destroyer with power gem Adam Warlock Fantastic Four X-Men Avengers including Iron Man and War Machine Vision Wonderman Scarlet Witch Atlas Namor. Binary X-Man Dr Strange Zeus Odin Spider-Man Forgotten One Ghost Rider Franklin Richards Interloper Gamora Cable and Bishop Black Bolt Greatest Marvel Team ever selected

Living Tribunal. Ha! I win. You lack the will of the warrior, so the fight is over before it starts. Rematch. Ha! I win again.

Longshot can beat all of DC singlehandedly. So can the Preacher, though he's already IN DC. Hmm, paradox...

Anyhoo, if Preacher's there, Bullseye with a nuke launcher with a range of 1 light year. It's gotta be pretty accurate too. Can't mess up Bullseye with faulty equipment. Unless Preacher can command inanimate objects... Then we scratch that and bring in TOAA.

If it works, Doom wins Iron Man's suit in the lottery, grabs Mjolnir, straps on some Quantam Bands, gets empowered by Galactus, yoinks the Eye of Agomotto, and goes off to kick some DC Earth buttock. Meh, he can have the reality gem too. Why not? Preacher got nuked, he's home free.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:31 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

phoenix-blah blah blah force of creation blah blah blah blah ultimate mutation blah blah blah hold universe in hands blah blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit

Jesse custer- phoenix die

Phoenix - b-b-b-ut i a-am a f-f-fforce f the universe i can t die (Looks at GS ) Back me up here will ya

Gs- (Takes in a really deep breath of air , everyone screams realising that their eyeballs are gonna explode due to all of the writing gs is gonna do)

WHAM

(GS is unconscious with grey fox standing on top of him holding a hefty looking war hammer in his hands and a smug grin on his face)

Grey fox - Another job well done......

laughing eek! laughing

Only kidding gs, but it's kind of a view on how things go from my, c-masters and whirlys point of veiw ya know

Last edited by grey fox on Aug 25th, 2005 at 08:13 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:10 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by grey fox
phoenix-blah blah blah force of creation blah blah blah blah ultimate mutation blah blah blah hold universe in hands blah blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit

Jesse custer- phoenix die

Phoenix - b-b-b-ut i a-am a f-f-fforce f the universe i can t die (Looks at GS ) Back me up here will ya

Gs- (Takes in a really deep breath of air , everyone screams realising that their eyeballs are gonna explode due to all of the writing gs is gonna do)

WHAM

(GS is unconscious with grey fox standing on top of him holding a hefty looking war hammer in his hands and a smug grin on his face)

Grey fox - Another job well done......

laughing eek! laughing

Only kidding gs, but it's kind of a view on how things go from my, c-masters and whirlys point of veiw ya know

lol yes very funny. Anyway dont name drop CM he doesnt like the phoenix concept but he knows where im coming from and that whirlys just a troll. You're all trolls Phoenix is the best blah blah blah.

On a serious note you have aspect of god Vs aspect of god. Who wins is debatable however i dont care because look at the calibre of opponent it would take. So its all good. smokin'

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:16 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote