KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Ideas

Game Ideas
Started by: dave123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A Predator game done like Assassins Creed for gameplay.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 05:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
A Predator game done like Assassins Creed for gameplay.

That has the potential to be crazy epic. Have it set so that there is a city surrounded by jungle that way there are different terrains to explore.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 06:34 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

I was reading a Cracked article that kinda inspired this

The premise of the game is that you play a mythical creature that lives in the mountains near some small towns, you must feed on humans (and some animals) as you kill more humans people will become more and more suspicious. You must clever about your killings because if you fly into town in the middle of day and everyone sees you they will hunt you down and kill you.

If a human is tracking you it would be a goal to take him out before he spreads the word.

The Creature:
The creature is a flying monster which is fully customisable you can change its size (if its a small creature it will be harder to kill people but harder to be seen, and vise versa) change it looks form anywhere from a griffin to a dragon to humanoid/bird type thing.

NPC humans:
Each human has separate thoughts about the monster. For example, if only one person has spotted you and tells people they would be hard pressed to believe him, but if a lot of sightings happen or someone gets a picture more people will believe you are real. Once enough people believe it will be featured on Local news, then to websites and Major news stations.
Of course there will be people who say you're a fake made up creature and they actually help you because they discredit you being real!

Menu:
Awareness, tells how many people believe in you, how many have heard about you, how big your known (few people, local, state, nation, worldwide)
Notifies you when people are getting search party's together.
Other game stats.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 07:15 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 15th, 2013 04:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

A new Bloody Roar game developed by Namco. Always thought the idea was solid, but compared to games like tekken, admittedly, it was lacking.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
old gamer

new games

I think the new games coming out on consoles have lost their appeal to the older casual gamer like myself they have become too complicated and unintuitive to pick up and play. dont get me wrong there are some games you can like cod and gta but I think game development should take a look at some old classics and rediscover the simple things that make a game magic.
my sort of game that I would love to see would be a remake of destruction derby with the arcade handling of daytona 2 with the online it would be ace
or taking some inspiration from the twisted metal series and creating a car shooter that is just fun!
on ps1 and xbox there were some real simple fun games that have been lost to over complicated mods and add ons I liked it when you just raced won and unlocked
thats what I think anyway

Old Post May 27th, 2014 08:31 PM
old gamer is currently offline Click here to Send old gamer a Private Message Find more posts by old gamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gta vi in vice city

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 12:50 AM
PTforthewin is currently offline Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA VI: Vice City and Star Wars Battlefront 2015 is all I want for My xbox one

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 05:25 AM
PTforthewin is currently offline Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If they ever make another single player Elder Scrolls game, they should ditch their combat engine, and go with either Dark Souls, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, or Dragon's Dogma, or a little bit of all of the above and add grappling in which Dragon's Dogma has but expand on it. They should also ditch the way your character looks, and go with a more rugged look like Fable, as well as increase their bestiary. There are thousands of insects that have lived on this planet, and I think that they could use them as templates to design creatures that people would love to do battle with. The landscapes are great, the only thing that they should do is work on all of the other things.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 06:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

Originally posted by Stoic
If they ever make another single player Elder Scrolls game, they should ditch their combat engine, and go with either Dark Souls, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, or Dragon's Dogma, or a little bit of all of the above and add grappling in which Dragon's Dogma has but expand on it. They should also ditch the way your character looks, and go with a more rugged look like Fable, as well as increase their bestiary. There are thousands of insects that have lived on this planet, and I think that they could use them as templates to design creatures that people would love to do battle with. The landscapes are great, the only thing that they should do is work on all of the other things.

That's a good one! Do the game in Skyrim-type graphics, and create monster designs based on many different cross conceptions. The bestiary in the Elder Scrolls series always was a bit limited.

There also should be dragons that spew lightning as well as fire and snow, and maybe poison, forcing the player to come up with other protection enchantments other that the 3 elemental ones currently in the game.

I also thought that there should me more than just Slaughterfish
in the waterways of Skyrim. Perhaps a few giant snapping turtles, a shark here and there, and sea serpents that attack you when you're near the shore or in the water. As well, dress up the skeletons a bit and put them in rusted chainmail or worn-out plate or something.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:45 PM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Fallschirmjäger
That's a good one! Do the game in Skyrim-type graphics, and create monster designs based on many different cross conceptions. The bestiary in the Elder Scrolls series always was a bit limited.

There also should be dragons that spew lightning as well as fire and snow, and maybe poison, forcing the player to come up with other protection enchantments other that the 3 elemental ones currently in the game.

I also thought that there should me more than just Slaughterfish
in the waterways of Skyrim. Perhaps a few giant snapping turtles, a shark here and there, and sea serpents that attack you when you're near the shore or in the water. As well, dress up the skeletons a bit and put them in rusted chainmail or worn-out plate or something.

I agree. They should certainly have more than Slaughterfish, but the problem with Skyrim was that you could not fight underwater. This is something that they could certainly expand in. The water is so vast, and there really isn't any reason why they could not create a new type of humanoid character that can only be interacted with beneath the water. Giant Kraken like creatures come to mind as they attack under water villages much like the dragons do in Skyrim. Good idea BTW.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 05:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I really really want another saints row

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:27 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

So this game could be where you're mom is in my bed sucking this dick, ***** get on my level. My level is 269 in the 420 dimension with Xx_XxXx_xX
This is not spawning pool this his his Senpai

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:22 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

You want a game where you play as your own mom, spawning and then perform fellatio on yourself?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Resident Evil 2 deserves a full scale remake.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I agree. Just change the controls.

Metal Gear and Resident Evil are series I wanted to play but I couldn't get past the controls. I got so frustrated from them.

If we can get all the games remade using the systems from the newest sibilings then I would buy the **** out of them. I would pay full price too!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:58 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Quincy
You want a game where you play as your own mom, spawning and then perform fellatio on yourself?

I swear that was not me that was a retard and no I would never suck myself I got a bf to do that and incest is just fvcked up

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:50 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

A war game like call of duty or battle field where you can free run and do parkour

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 04:54 PM
Jmanghan

We need a Kingdom Hearts fighting game.

We also need an Assassin's Creed fighting game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Ok, here's an unorthodox one.

An FPS Fighter.

But in actually FPS view. It'd have some cool stuff like Master Chief, some overpowered COD characters, Killzone characters, throw in all the classes from Destiny, maybe Nathan Drake, Doomgu, protag from Fallout, protag from Crysis, Resistance, Timesplitters, maybe even throw in some guy's from Far Cry in there.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:30 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote