KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Ideas

Game Ideas
Started by: dave123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

OR, an Open-World protag fighter?

Gta protags, Wei Shen, characters from the Mafia series, L.A. Noire.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:35 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan

An FPS Fighter.

Yeah its called Zeno Clash.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah its called Zeno Clash.

Imagine a 1v1 in COD, with way more intense and OP gameplay, with your favorite FPS characters.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Watch dogs with assasins creed free run

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2015 02:38 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinaWilliams

interesting

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:08 PM
NinaWilliams is currently offline Click here to Send NinaWilliams a Private Message Find more posts by NinaWilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd always like a videogame based on the "Mage: The Awakening" game. Which is made by the same people who did the "Vampire The Masquerade" stuff. It's actually an interesting game so I think it could translate into an awesome video game if done correctly. Specifically, you'd be in control of a so called "reality deviant". That usually just means a mage, but I just like the term "reality deviant" better.

Anyways, one unique aspect that could work out well if done just the right way is paradox. In the game when you cast magic you are essentially pushing back at the will of the universe itself(which is shaped by collective belief), which is no easy feat and can also have consequences.

So you'd have to use your magic while trying to take paradox into mind. So for example let us say you need to kill someone and you see the person driving in a car. You could try to just hurl a magical blast at the car and destroy it..but it would be difficult people stuff like that just doesn't normally happen. On the other hand..using your magic to cause something in the car to malfunction resulting in the person dying in a crash would be easier because..well, cars do malfunction, it's a completely believable story.

Then maybe instead of growing more powerful the normal way you grow more powerful by trying to spread the collective belief that magic is a thing, and the more people that believe in it the easier it will be to do magic. This is why, in the game, magic was a lot easier centuries ago back when belief in the supernatural was a lot more prevalent. So essentially your goal is to change the world to that way of thinking.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 8th, 2015 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 06:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Nicktoons vs Cartoon Network smash clone, or fighting game.

Powerpuff girls vs Jimmy Neutron?

I'd buy it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 11:07 AM
Jmanghan

Harry Potter: The Fighting Game

You can pick specific duelists each with their own set of spells, you block by setting up a barrier spell, or by ducking, or dodging (depending on which stage you pick).

The storyline follows the games, but instead of big wizard duels, its one-on-one, or tag team. The cutscenes are CG-rendered. However, it will skip certain fights, like against the giant spider or dementors.

The roster of characters is obnoxious, from young Harry, to Older Harry, to Tom Riddle, to Voldemort. Instead of jumping, you use winguardian leviosa to levitate yourself momentarily, dodging certain spells.

You can use counters, but even your counters can be countered, however you can't counter forever, as a person who continuously counters is punished by forcibly messing up, or, being staggered.

Wand clashes also make a return, but instead of button mashing, you have to have faster fingers then the other player, pressing the correct button, at the right time, before the other player can.

You have multiple types of stages. Some stages, like where Harry and Draco first dueled, have dodging and moving sideways (kinda like Soul Calibur) restricted. However, other stages, much like forbidden forest, have more freedom of movement and less restriction.

The movement system is like a mixture of Soul Calibur and the versus mode of the Revenge of the Sith game for PS2.

Blocking too much will deplete itself. You'll see your barrier get smaller and smaller until it disappears, so blocking at the right time is essential. As this is a different type of game, you'll have a dedicated button for blocking. Your block can also
be broken if too many spells are thrown at it.

For the sake of this game only, you'll be able to chain different spells together, making the gameplay fast-paced and intense.

At the end of the match, you have the opportunity to do a finishing move. Like, a fatality, but more Harry Potter-esque.

Voldemort uses Avada Kedavra, Harry uses his beam Expelliamus.

You do have the ability to use curses in-game, but its difficult, the torture spell can be used.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 10:22 PM
Solid47

Konami vs Capcom
NetherRealm vs Capcom
Nintendo vs Capcom
J Stars vs Capcom
J Stars vs Marvel
J Stars vs DC
MGS and Resident Evil crossover

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 10:28 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broncosfan419

A Walking dead game based on the show

I would love to see a walking dead game based on the show. That gives you a gta type free roam with a story play, that starts before The zombie Apocalypse happens. And follows what happen on the show but you get to change the script a little. Cause i would loved to see shane go up against the governor. I would love to go on runs for supplies and cleaning the prison full of walkers. And have a online deal like gta where you can face people. And try to take supplys or there homes from them. Or make alliance's with them. Have the map have all the places ricks group has gone from Atlanta to alexandria. Thats my idea of a cool walking dead game. It would be nice to see a game that lets you decide all the outcomes from being out on the road or fortifying a area taking down herds of walkers from getting inside your home and people in that case. Its just an idea. Thanks for reading.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 02:11 AM
broncosfan419 is currently offline Click here to Send broncosfan419 a Private Message Find more posts by broncosfan419 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I still want Shonen Jump vs. Capcom and Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Sep 7th, 2015 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 02:19 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: A Walking dead game based on the show

Originally posted by broncosfan419
I would love to see a walking dead game based on the show. That gives you a gta type free roam with a story play, that starts before The zombie Apocalypse happens. And follows what happen on the show but you get to change the script a little. Cause i would loved to see shane go up against the governor. I would love to go on runs for supplies and cleaning the prison full of walkers. And have a online deal like gta where you can face people. And try to take supplys or there homes from them. Or make alliance's with them. Have the map have all the places ricks group has gone from Atlanta to alexandria. Thats my idea of a cool walking dead game. It would be nice to see a game that lets you decide all the outcomes from being out on the road or fortifying a area taking down herds of walkers from getting inside your home and people in that case. Its just an idea. Thanks for reading.
Go get "State of Decay"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 03:37 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's a bit like State of Decay but that game has a few issues.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 10:09 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
It's a bit like State of Decay but that game has a few issues.
Examples?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 10:14 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, it was extremely buggy to begin with. The story mode sucked. It was kind of boring because it was just picking up resources and doing the same 5 annoying missions. Base building should of mattered much more. It didn't really control well. And I didn't like the time aspect of the game. I hated how shit can happen when I was doing shit in real life.

What he suggested is like State of Decay.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 10:45 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This is probably a bit off topic, but I started a little blog/game diary on my Mario Maker levels. Keep in mind that I can be a huge geek when it comes to it and that I just don't shut my trap even when I'm ahead:

http://thetroublemakerexperience.wordpress.com

And of course, don't mind my approximative English (that should go without saying stick out tongue )

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:52 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Ok, so, I had a dream that I had just bought a 3DS, and in the dream, I was playing a non-existant Mario game.

It was from a 3D Top-Down perspective, but not completely top down, it was very Pixelly, if I had to compare it to something, it would probably be FEZ with Mario assets.

Kinda like 3D Dot Game Heroes Mario mixed with FEZ, but only one background, nothing but white. It was similar to Mario Maker, only it takes it a step further by letting you hand-draw your own backgrounds, assets, and other things and there was no real music or sound effects that I could hear. I remember I was having SO MUCH FUN with the game in the dream. The camera flips every time Mario turns.

The graphics are HD, but its not Modern day Mario, its Mario from the Original Super Mario Brothers, with 3D in 1080p. If I could name an engine, I'd have to say it was the Orochi engine.

I will also mention I was playing on an original model silver 3DS.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 03:50 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Came across another FPS Fighter Jmanghan but its super shit, Supreme Warrior for the Sega CD 32X.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 12:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Hmmm. Wouldn't mind a Battlefield type game set in the WH40k universe.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:10 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That would be kind of cool.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:00 PM