KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Ideas

Game Ideas
Started by: dave123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 23 24 [25]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Another one of your typical FPS multiplayer shooters but with a third party in the lobby, the Janitor. It's always joked there's one cleaning the maps up between matches so what if we make that real but have him do it while one is going. The goal would be to clean as much as you can before those teams can finish the game. Something for those players that want a break but still wanna play.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:08 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ok, so, I had a dream that I had just bought a 3DS, and in the dream, I was playing a non-existant Mario game.

It was from a 3D Top-Down perspective, but not completely top down, it was very Pixelly, if I had to compare it to something, it would probably be FEZ with Mario assets.

Kinda like 3D Dot Game Heroes Mario mixed with FEZ, but only one background, nothing but white. It was similar to Mario Maker, only it takes it a step further by letting you hand-draw your own backgrounds, assets, and other things and there was no real music or sound effects that I could hear. I remember I was having SO MUCH FUN with the game in the dream. The camera flips every time Mario turns.

The graphics are HD, but its not Modern day Mario, its Mario from the Original Super Mario Brothers, with 3D in 1080p. If I could name an engine, I'd have to say it was the Orochi engine.

I will also mention I was playing on an original model silver 3DS.
I figured it out. Mario, old-school style, like this: (please log in to view the image)

So, like that, with Link Between World type mechanics, but like super mario maker, create whatever.

Fez, Super Mario Maker, Link Between Worlds, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and old-school 3D mario, with Mario of course being the game.

A 3D super mario maker with much much more depth to the point its almost like game designing.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post May 8th, 2018 08:03 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Since Cronos was sent to Tartarus and killed there in GoWIII, the video above which is an extra you find after beating the first God of War was of course retconned. But imagine if we got a game set in an alternate universe where Cronos did stay in the desert and people in our era did discover him and the temple which Sony can use to set up a crossover with their other PlayStation exclusive: Uncharted.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

With crossplay a thing and if Sony can ever suck up and allow it, be cool to see the console war between their PlayStation and Microsoft's Xbox settled with digital fists. Have console exclusive characters, which can only be played on their respective systems depending on the version you buy, duke it out in a crossover fighter.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:17 AM
Jmanghan

Drakengard Warriors.

That is all.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:11 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

A crossover between Darksiders and Legend of Zelda.

I don't care how much that doesn't make sense, it needs to happen.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 05:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It makes no sense because Darksiders is basically Zelda.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 09:22 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

A classic arcade style Donkey Kong game, where you play Donkey Kong against your abusive master Mario.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 04:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote