KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Ideas

Game Ideas
Started by: dave123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ranger of the North
-Adventure-
Rangers are skilled warriors and great hunters. Create a ranger and learn the skills you need to survive and take many missions that people want to give you to earn money to buy better supplies.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

id love to see a 'marvel vs DC' game

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:42 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I have one for online games.

It will be multiplayer's answer to bullet time...

Slow-motion bubbles.(lol, yeah i know)

But think about it for a sec.
Everything that goes into the bubble, slows down.
It is triggered by pressing a button
And you have a bar meter telling you how long it lasts.
Everything from people to bullets to projectiles entering into the bubble, slows down.
It could actually work...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:42 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Igros
-RTS

Sides:
-Good: Gandriar, Hyland, and Catlons
-Bad: Darkice, Ethian, and Getian

Heroes:
Gandriar- Galatians the Wise, Joran, Jaromor, Bradon, Christian, Deldrian, Amanda, and Rose
Hyland- Striker, Alextor, Cameron, Paris, Hylathor, and Philemon the Brave
Catlons- Princess Jennifer, Cloudspeed, Abigail, Mary, Mercy, and Obadiah the True

Darkice: The Reaper-King, Reaper (x5), and Momthor
Ethian: Solomon the Wise, Kenya, Melkoy, and Megnite
Getian: Barathus, Atmoses, Helltic, Ravage, and Vengeance

Hidden Units: Letivcus the Quick, Epheuis the Strong, Serrago the dark Lord, and Amos, Rubian, and Sapphirin the Three angels of Avalon

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Celestial
The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Igros
-RTS

Sides:
-Good: Gandriar, Hyland, and Catlons
-Bad: Darkice, Ethian, and Getian

Heroes:
Gandriar- Galatians the Wise, Joran, Jaromor, Bradon, Christian, Deldrian, Amanda, and Rose
Hyland- Striker, Alextor, Cameron, Paris, Hylathor, and Philemon the Brave
Catlons- Princess Jennifer, Cloudspeed, Abigail, Mary, Mercy, and Obadiah the True

Darkice: The Reaper-King, Reaper (x5), and Momthor
Ethian: Solomon the Wise, Kenya, Melkoy, and Megnite
Getian: Barathus, Atmoses, Helltic, Ravage, and Vengeance

Hidden Units: Letivcus the Quick, Epheuis the Strong, Serrago the dark Lord, and Amos, Rubian, and Sapphirin the Three angels of Avalon

What the f**k? What is all that?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:02 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

A newer version of "Road Rash" would be good, that game rocked.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:31 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Yeah, that's what I thought Moto G3 was going to be like...oops

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:43 PM
Stefan Kojic
The most powerfull Jedi

Here's what I would change about these games:
Harry Potter- better graphics, not too colory, more serious and less dumb missions. Would be nice to create an option to create your own wizard and stuff, interact with charcaters, play in different houses..
Fahrenheit: change the reflex analog action to a less noticable on screen one...
STAR WARS- Lucasarts should REALLY make a single-player RPG similar to Galaxies(but galaxies is multiplayer) but for PS2 also...
Enemy at the Gates- would be awsome to make this game

Made it myself

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
Stefan Kojic is currently offline Click here to Send Stefan Kojic a Private Message Find more posts by Stefan Kojic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

Ya's might be interested to check here.

http://www.ps3today.com/Blogs/News/hqs/blr_811.aspx

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:15 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Trial of the Wizards

Play as Galatians the Wise in the year 165 of the Bronze Age and go around to help the people of Igros any way possible.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:28 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A newer version of "Road Rash" would be good, that game rocked.
oh yes... so very awesome.. and with todays graphics and system capabilities (like online play) .. it could only magnify the goodness.. eek!

stuff they could include :

-wagers on equipment
-bike stealing
-2 peeps on 1 bike (maybe either to assist a friend who got ripped off lol, or a possible traitoring resulting in a clepto)
-full bike customization, without needing a PHD in engineering o_o
-clans become the 'gangs' that populate the world (like how they had techies, duelies, desades, etc)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Nov 16th, 2005 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:38 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

They have a lot of World War II games so here's an idea for a first-person shooter and an RTS.

The Civil War: Brother against Brother

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:40 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Perfect Warrior

Death Blood is trying to gather the 12 Celestial Stones to break the seal that the Emerald Crystal holds on the Blood Star. Now the perfect warrior, Cielo, must defeat this foe and even save some of his comrades who were captured in the making.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:41 PM
Avenger2.0

How many The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for whatever games do ya's want.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:28 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

There's an ultimate spidey...I want Xmen, FF and the Ultimates too.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:30 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A sequel to The Perfect Warrior (Kind of)

In another dimension there is a warrior named Riktu the Bat. She is the sole protector of her world from the evil Doctor Der. Der is after the 12 Enfer Stones (opposite of Celestial Stones) to conquer the world but Riktu won't let Der win without a fight.

Game is called: Riktu the Traveler

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:14 AM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Super mario FPS... eek!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:54 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

When Cielo used the twelve Celestial Stones and Riktu used the twelve Enfer Stones to save their worlds in fact caused their own doom. Now Cielo and Riktu must team up to collect special power armors and the Celestial Stones and Enfer Stones to stop their worlds from colliding into one another. But in the end will Cielo and Riktu save the world or fight each other for their own selfish reasons. The choice is yours

The Perfect Warrior 2: The Chosen One

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:19 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Perfect Warrior: Rise of the Yotian Empire

An alien race has invaded Earth. 2 space stations, Atlas and Prometheus have been sent into space with 25,000 military soldiers to lure the Yotian Invader away. Now the perfect warrior, Cielo, is the last hope for mankind by finding the 12 Celestial Stones.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:31 AM
Davehead
BEWY!

I think they should make a game with a large environment, like in Spiderman, only with Hulk or Superman. There should be destructible environments too.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:45 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote