KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15214): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Youma

Home Of The Long Legged Mack Daddies

one of the reasons why I joined this forum is because of the good debates thats been going on in here lately. who are the master debaters of this forum?

Last edited by Badabing on Dec 4th, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:38 AM
Youma is currently offline Click here to Send Youma a Private Message Find more posts by Youma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

DemiGawd and CosmicCube are good. As are PR and Scoobs. You gotta luv Swanky as well. Recently ive been impressed by Markolin, Cosmic Flame and Fiery Balrog who have all just sprung up out of nowhere lol.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:42 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

How could i forget about KG he's good especially after my tutoring as of recent months. Oh and whirly as well when he's not trolling. Yeah u heard me Mr splat lol.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:44 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cosmiccube and kgkg(KGKG IS TOAA!) are great. Kgkg has the scans!
GS is good when it comes to phoenix, taught me a helluva lot. Nat' usually knows his shit.
Swank, stormfront(knows a lot about storm....but he's leaving sad) jinzin who is a cyber ninja, he knows all.

MERCILOUS is knowledgable about a lot.

There are a lot of people who know thier stuff.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:49 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

You forgot yourself GS. I've learned a lot about Phoenix thanks to you. leonidas, Synchro, Cosmic, demigawd, KG, Darkcrawler, Nataku, Digi, Khell, longpig, Mercilous, Kontraz, Wanderer259 and Scoobs.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:50 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean Whirly the Superman King?? He does know his Superman/Grendal/MM

SENTRY! Brother from another mother. He is a smart bastard.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
You mean Whirly the Superman King?? He does know his Superman/Grendal/MM

He also knows Miracleman

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:51 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

as far as actual debating talent is concerned...AC used to hand a lot of us our asses when he was around...whether he was right or not....lol.

nataku's debating skills are aslo quite impressive when you can read through the endless insults. laughing out loud

galacticstorm debates with well grounded logic and as taught me quite a bit as he has apparently doene so for the others around here...

creshosk knows how to debate point for point and he does it effectively as hell....despite his occasional frustration's, he's still good at what he does...

and i have to grudgeingly admit theMISTER does alright... he usually brings FRESH ideas and theories to the table with a little something to back up the thesis which I always appreciate...

Long pig and Merc always have a few good points up their sleeves and continue to crack me up....so they get bonus points for that...

and there's someone else that's really impressive on here when I see him around..he has a punisher sig....it's like illedelph...illephile...illeidfe....awwwww crap i don't remember the name... but he's very intelligent...

never used to hand people their asses when he would make an appearance....

leonidas does a great job too...not only is this guy willing to give well rounded THOUGHT OUT debates..he actually CONSIDERS counter points instead of disegarding them...it's amazing I salute him for that alone....

srank is just straightup untouchable when it comes to a snakeyes debate so i gotta give him his props there...plus we're almost always in agreement...so..cheers...

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head...if i forgot peeps I apologize....

to the people above....good job guys...it's people like you that make this place a place I look forward to coming to....keep it up...smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:34 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

whoops I spaced out a few: swanky...for obvious fun factor reasons...

demidawg....in any magneto thread.

and wanderer...probably the most level headed guy out of us all on these boards and always puts thought into his thesis'....

cosmic cube has his off days...but he's actually quite knowledgeble more times than not....

and ummmm scoob.....well i dunno I just like the guy....can't say I agree much with him.....ever...lol.

Last edited by jinzin on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

GalacticStorm, Nataku, Khellendros...all of those who were mentioned earlier on the thread.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:10 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Anyone mentioned earlier, and MatchesMalone if he's still here.

Let me give a special nod to MISTER LC, wanderer, and any other friend.

Some people are better with facts, some acutal debating and word play, and some with logic and calculations, which is good dependent on the situation.

Just have fun first, don't always worry about winning, and go to what interests you and hold your ground, because some here will suck the fun out of this if you let it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:13 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

leonidas, Draco, Scoobless, Khellendros, demigawd, markolin (new, but he's impressed me)

There's plenty of people I respect and that make good points, but as far as either pure debating skill (Scoob) or just knowing what the heck they're talking about every single post (Draco, leo, etc.) those are my big ones.

-DM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yea some are good with debating, some with facts, and some with logic.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

8bitChris is awesome.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:34 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Incidentally, in case some of you never look at the top of page 1, there's a tournament going on right now. The people remaining in it are myself, Khellendros, longpig, and Scoobless. Feel free to come take a look and decide for yourself who is debating better, and vote for that person if you feel like it. *Khell and I are tied at the moment in our match, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it here*

-DM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:36 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by 8bitChris
8bitChris is awesome.

indeed

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol, and the CMaster,I've heard alot about that guy,lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:46 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
lol, and the CMaster,I've heard alot about that guy,lol

as have I.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Originally posted by jinzin
as far as actual debating talent is concerned...AC used to hand a lot of us our asses when he was around...whether he was right or not....lol.

nataku's debating skills are aslo quite impressive when you can read through the endless insults. laughing out loud

galacticstorm debates with well grounded logic and as taught me quite a bit as he has apparently doene so for the others around here...

creshosk knows how to debate point for point and he does it effectively as hell....despite his occasional frustration's, he's still good at what he does...

and i have to grudgeingly admit theMISTER does alright... he usually brings FRESH ideas and theories to the table with a little something to back up the thesis which I always appreciate...

Long pig and Merc always have a few good points up their sleeves and continue to crack me up....so they get bonus points for that...

and there's someone else that's really impressive on here when I see him around..he has a punisher sig....it's like illedelph...illephile...illeidfe....awwwww crap i don't remember the name... but he's very intelligent...

never used to hand people their asses when he would make an appearance....

leonidas does a great job too...not only is this guy willing to give well rounded THOUGHT OUT debates..he actually CONSIDERS counter points instead of disegarding them...it's amazing I salute him for that alone....

srank is just straightup untouchable when it comes to a snakeyes debate so i gotta give him his props there...plus we're almost always in agreement...so..cheers...

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head...if i forgot peeps I apologize....

to the people above....good job guys...it's people like you that make this place a place I look forward to coming to....keep it up...smile

Creshosk is the best.Nataku is the worst.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:53 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by mr.smiley
Creshosk is the best.Nataku is the worst.

such evil in your soul Pr1983 is pretty good debater

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:58 PM