KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15891): « First ... « 15208 15209 [15210] 15211 15212 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Wow, that's unbelievably sad... I didn't even know he was sick.

Not sure when he passed, but best wishes to his friends/family.

A month ago or so.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...74#post16409997

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by Sin I AM
2500. evil face thats alotta power....nice
It's the best vehicle I've ever owned. thumb up

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A month ago or so.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...74#post16409997
Jesus... This forum never ceases to depress me.

Rao was awesome, though. Really liked the guy... He'll be missed.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Speaking of cars i was thinking about buying a 2010 Dodge Charger since its cheap and under 100k miles but since I'm knee deep in school i find myself hesitating. The color is fugly and i bet i can get them to lower the price since its been for sale since June.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by iceman24567
Speaking of cars i was thinking about buying a 2010 Dodge Charger since its cheap and under 100k miles but since I'm knee deep in school i find myself hesitating. The color is fugly and i bet i can get them to lower the price since its been for sale since June.

Dont get a charger get a chevy truck

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by krisblaze
Pr is out to impress his girlfriend again

Hey, I need to do it somehow.

Dont get cut

Sooo...gotta question. Do you guys think CGI villians are a thing of the last? I was having a discussion about memorable villains in comic books amd none were cgi constructs. Ledger, Nicholson, Hackman, and to a lesser extent Mckellen, Molina etc were all actual people. I think the days of Doomsday, Destroyer etc should be numbered....thoughts?

CGI for fight scenes, animatronics/makeup for closeups is the best way, imo.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

IOW, for Pr, Blade 2's fight scenes are the pinnacle of comic movies evil face

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I loved all the Blade movies.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:57 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I loved all the Blade movies.

Me too. thumb up

I even watched that stupid "Blade teach's martial arts" special before the first movie. smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

The fights between Blade and Nomak were awesome, though...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I think CGI is best when it enhances the scene...not so much as the star. Take Sandmans "birth" scene in SM3. That is by far the best use of CGI in the comic medium. And it wasnt over the top.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I think CGI is best when it enhances the scene...not so much as the star. Take Sandmans "birth" scene in SM3. That is by far the best use of CGI in the comic medium. And it wasnt over the top.

Well said

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:29 AM
Gecko4lif is online now! Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

OMG if I ever find bump into whoever wrote tonight's episode of TWD I'm going to slap him so much it'll sound like applause mad

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:53 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by darthgoober
OMG if I ever find bump into whoever wrote tonight's episode of TWD I'm going to slap him so much it'll sound like applause mad

That bad?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:50 AM
LordofBrooklyn

That bad?

That GOOD, wench!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:52 AM
LordofBrooklyn is online now! Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
IOW, for Pr, Blade 2's fight scenes are the pinnacle of comic movies evil face

I have Blade 1 as THE coolest comic book movie ever but imo Winter soldier has ever so slightly better fights.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:41 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

So I passed my 901 this week. One more exam (the 902) in January, and I become Comptia certified.

Yay me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:51 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by -Pr-
So I passed my 901 this week. One more exam (the 902) in January, and I become Comptia certified.

Yay me.

Grats. The MBA graduates at my workplace have all sort of "numbers soup" tests they take. I only know what a couple of them are, but many require quite a bit of study. Hope you're enjoying the aftermath if it was an ordeal at all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Digi
Grats. The MBA graduates at my workplace have all sort of "numbers soup" tests they take. I only know what a couple of them are, but many require quite a bit of study. Hope you're enjoying the aftermath if it was an ordeal at all.

Well, I now know the speeds of all the types of wifi, what the various ports in windows do, and how to fix a laser printer... Which is nice.

Thanks, I took a few days off to let my brain relax before I move on to the next stage, though I'm expecting it to be easier as it's more about operating systems and that's generally been my niche.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:08 PM
Badabing
LiZod

Originally posted by -Pr-

Yay me.
Congratulations. No small feat considering the amount off booze you take in.

Sig by Steverules

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:28 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Badabing
Congratulations. No small feat considering the amount off booze you take in.

Oh please, it would have been harder sober.

Thanks though stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:28 PM