KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15764): « First ... « 15240 15241 [15242] 15243 15244 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
_

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

This really hit close to home eh? Settle down little guy. Being a manlet has as much to do with your mentality as it does your physical appearance.

Why are you pretending you've somehow proven me correct? Are you an idiot? You're an idiot. In my personal experience, people in the US are shorter than here in Toronto to the point I've noticed. Maybe it's just chance, or the fact that Toronto has a much more diverse population compared to the places in the US I visit. I wasn't arguing statistical averages, if I were, we'd be having a very different conversation.
Nobody gives a shit about the ten people you meet compared to the other ten people you met, because you're not comparing the averages of the actual population.

If the word 'short' is based on personal anecdotes of some of the dozen people you've eyeballed, it's meaningless.

I've given you statistics. You said:
quote:
I also notice that in the U.S. the guys are on the shorter side. The average seems to be like 5'11, at least to the parts I've visited.

0). US isn't the very small part you went to get humiliated in front of your family.
1). 5'11'' is not short, when the national average is 5'9'' both in US and Canada.
2). The small sample you've eyeballed aren't representative of the whole. That's why I gave you statistics. Then you started attacking my height, somehow, because you're a moron who can't talk anything without taking the fun out of it and making it personal. While not even knowing anything about me.

This isn't a 5'5'' guy getting triggered. This is me calling you a moron that doesn't know what he's talking about, then getting salty when facts don't support him, as usual.

You're lucky you didn't meet me, otherwise you'd be single now and your mom would be making me omelette.

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 4th, 2018 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:32 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

All this hunger feeds me....and I'm gorging.

More!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Philosophía
Nobody gives a shit about the ten people you meet compared to the other ten people you met, because you're not comparing the averages of the actual population.

If the word 'short' is based on personal anecdotes of some of the dozen people you've eyeballed, it's meaningless.

I've given you statistics. You said:

0). US isn't the very small part you went to get humiliated in front of your family.
1). 5'11'' is not short, when the national average is 5'9'' both in US and Canada.
2). The small sample you've eyeballed aren't representative of the whole. That's why I gave you statistics. Then you started attacking my height, somehow, because you're a moron who can't talk anything without taking the fun out of it and making it personal. While not even knowing anything about me.

This isn't a 5'5'' guy getting triggered. This is me calling you a moron that doesn't know what he's talking about, then getting salty when facts don't support him, as usual.

You're lucky you didn't meet me, otherwise you'd be single now and your mom would be making me omelette.

You seem to really give a shit. I referenced a personal anecdote and was not comparing statistical averages.

No, this is the sequence of posts:

That's actually pretty close to the truth. I am a very non-violent individual but I have a bad temper except my gf and mother have an even worse temper so around them I'm forced to be the voice of reason by default. They got more upset than I am and I had to calm them down.

I also notice that in the U.S. the guys are on the shorter side. The average seems to be like 5'11, at least to the parts I've visited. Most guys back down by default. Which is good, I hate getting good shoes scuffed more than a punch to the face and people seem to think size = go for the knees. Smh.
5'11 is not short by any stretch, though.

The average height in USA is 5'9''ish, which is the same as in Canada.

I referenced my experience, and you then pointed out the statistical average, which I never disputed or tried to argue against.

Since you seem to be retarded, even in my initial post that was referencing personal experience, I made a note that this was based on the locales I've been to:
The average seems to be like 5'11,at least to the parts I've visited.

I never pretended that my own personal observation is the average for an entire nation, much less one as large as the United States. And yes, I DO consider 5'11 to be short, whether the average is 5'11 or 5'9 is irrelevant. I know this has you triggered but it doesn't change anything.

I don't know why you keep attempting to engage me in any type of debate. It just makes you wish your mother had swallowed.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Phil is very insecure and quite troubled by this interaction. I enjoy his emotional pain being this blatantly obvious. Well done, rage. You caused a meltdown.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

you then pointed out the statistical average, which I never disputed or tried to argue against.
You said, and I quote:
in the U.S. the guys are on the shorter side.
This is you first dumb mistake, since you can't make a judgement on the whole, based on a minuscule fraction you've encountered.

I provided you perspective on how the whole country is.

You should thank me, soyboy.

The average seems to be like 5'11
Now, you say that 5'11'' is short when, by definition, it is above average.

And yes, I DO consider 5'11 to be short, whether the average is 5'11 or 5'9 is irrelevant.

The word you're looking for is shorter [than you, your friends etc.], moron.

If what you consider short is two inches ABOVE the AVERAGE of the ENTIRE POPULATION, the word you're using is wrong.

I didn't think you were this dumb, as to not comprehend simple concepts such as anecdotal evidence and averages.

Get a vasectomy, save that poor girl you're with.

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 4th, 2018 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:12 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

You said, and I quote: This is you first dumb mistake, since you can't make a judgement on the whole, based on a minuscule fraction you've encountered.

I provided you perspective on how the whole country is.

You should thank me, soyboy.

Now, you say that 5'11'' is short when, by definition, it is above average.

The word you're looking for is shorter [than you, your friends etc.], moron.

If what you consider short is two inches ABOVE the AVERAGE of the ENTIRE POPULATION, the word you're using is wrong.

I didn't think you were this dumb, as to not comprehend simple concepts such as anecdotal evidence and averages.

Get a vasectomy, save that poor girl you're with.

You seem to be having trouble grasping the concept that someone can consider a certain height short, even if it is above the average height of the population. Why is this difficult to understand? From my experience, people in the US are on the shorter side, but I made a point to clarify that this based on my own personal experience and can be limited to the locales I visited.

Are you completely retarded? The world is not limited to the United States and to their standards and averages. Someone can be above average height in the United States and can still be considered short in many places in the world.

Shorter. Does...does that make you feel better?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:34 PM
krisblaze

Rage stop. Us little people hate being referred to as such.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

people in the US are on the shorter side, but I made a point to clarify that this based on my own personal experience and can be limited to the locales I visited.
I can't say people in Canada are dumb, based on my personal experience talking to you, the same way you can't say people in USA are short [which is ALSO the wrong term] based on meeting a few handful.

"Americans are small based on my personal experience with 0.00000001% of the population!"

Only a certifiable moron talks like that.

Your way of expressing yourself is an oxymoron.

There's a new word for you.

Someone can be above average height in the United States and can still be considered short in many places in the world.
5'11 is not short in USA [which you visited] or Canada [in which you lived] based on the fact that the entire population average of both countries is two full inches under what you consider short.

You were talking from Canadian perspective, not Swedish.

Shorter. Does...does that make you feel better?
Shorter than what? Are you retarded?

Make a full sentence containing "shorter", "height", "USA" and "Canada" to see if you're not.

Where was your father during all of your interaction with the mean short american?

Was he looking at you disappointed in the corner, wishing he had pulled out in time?

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 4th, 2018 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:43 PM
quanchi112
Attack Snoke and I come

Rage, look at how personally he's taking this. Don't drop it. I personally take great satisfaction in seeing Phil come apart. Just press him. He's ripe and is on the verge of challenging you to a fight in real life.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:46 PM
Philosophía
_

Originally posted by krisblaze
Rage stop. Us little people hate being referred to as such.
When will you learn?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:49 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I can't say people in Canada are dumb, based on my personal experience talking to you, the same way you can't say people in USA are short [which is ALSO the wrong term] based on meeting a few handful.

"Americans are small based on my personal experience with 0.00000001% of the population!"

Only a certifiable moron talks like that.

Your way of expressing yourself is an oxymoron.

There's a new word for you.

5'11 is not short in USA [which you visited] or Canada [in which you lived] based on the fact that the entire population average of both countries is two full inches under what you consider short.

You were talking from Canadian perspective, not Swedish.

Shorter than what? Are you retarded?

Make a full sentence containing "shorter", "height", "USA" and "Canada" to see if you're not.

Where was your father during all of your interaction with the mean short american?

Was he looking at you disappointed in the corner, wishing he had pulled out in time?

This is now the second page of this discussion where I have clarified my statement, and pointed out that my experience is not representative of the statistical average of the United States.

This is what I said a page ago:
In my personal experience, people in the US are shorter than here in Toronto to the point I've noticed. Maybe it's just chance, or the fact that Toronto has a much more diverse population compared to the places in the US I visit. I wasn't arguing statistical averages, if I were, we'd be having a very different conversation.

I even gave very reasonable explanations as to why my perception of average heights between the two nations might be warped. Make no mistake, next time I'll add an asterisk and explain why this is not a definitive representation of an entire nation.

You really are an idiot aren't you?

My perspective is not based on the average height of the entire nation of Canada you deranged fruit loop. I am half Tanzanian and half South-Eastern Slavic. I've lived most of my life in countries with varied populations compared to the US. The people in the US are on average shorter, even more so than Toronto based on my personal experience. What about my sentence is in anyway incorrect? I did not argue that the statistical average height of the US is lower than Canada.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:11 PM
Philosophía
_

The people in the US are on average shorter, even more so than Toronto based on my personal experience.
Good boy.

It should be:
"The people I've met in the US are on average shorter than the ones I've met in Toronto"
...but I'll let it slide.

You missed a few words I told you, but overall a passing grade.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Rage likes to hire midget strippers when in the US, confirmed thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Are you two really having this conversation?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:17 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You have a thing against those of a midety persuasion?

They can be attractive too.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You have a thing against those of a midety persuasion?

They can be attractive too.

Not u saint. Rage and Phils homoerotic "size" discussion

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:28 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

Fitting that Sin would pop up when size is brought up.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:32 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Looks like all bad weather we didn't get is coming down now.

Roads snowed in, predictions of a cold snap and widespread power loss. May end up sleeping in a winter jacket, scarf and gloves.

The real concern in a senior relative living on his own, but I suppose his brick home should keep him pretty well insulated... I hope.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote