KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15402): « First ... « 15240 15241 [15242] 15243 15244 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-

It only came out this week past, so shouldn't be hard to find. It's #1 of the new Phoenix book.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
The yearly Twilight Zone marathon:

How long would a guy really last, if he was the last man on Earth?

Even canned goods don't last forever..
Exactly, that's why all people that lived before canned food was invented are dead now.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:18 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
It only came out this week past, so shouldn't be hard to find. It's #1 of the new Phoenix book.

I read it. Not a fan of kitty in charge. Nor the demonization of Beast. Iceman has matured like zero percent and jubillee seems off. Colossus is still chasing after Kitty like a lovestruck teen. Kurt was fine. The whole phoenix storylines need to be shelved. Plus wolverine taking out everybody was lulzworthy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I read it. Not a fan of kitty in charge. Nor the demonization of Beast. Iceman has matured like zero percent and jubillee seems off. Colossus is still chasing after Kitty like a lovestruck teen. Kurt was fine. The whole phoenix storylines need to be shelved. Plus wolverine taking out everybody was lulzworthy

thumb up

I have a feeling that whole run is gonna be a disaster.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 05:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I'm three-quarters of the way through the Chapelle Netflix shows, and JFC this is good stuff.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:33 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Back home in Canada. Toronto is f*cking freezing.

So I was on a boat cruise for NYE with my gf and my family. Some dude gets in our personal space on midnight taking a picture of a couple he knows or whatever but keeps getting further away from them and into our personal space. He gets closer and closer. My nose is like touching the top of his head at this point and this is all while fireworks are happening. I ask the dude to back up and give me some space, politely (Open bar, I don't want some drunk dude getting in my face etc.) The gentleman looks at me like how dare I want to have some personal space. Walks over to his wife, and loudly says "Those type of people is why we need that wall". Smh.

So I'm mixed and I'm tan AF at this point so I guess I look like I'm from South of the American border. I wish I was in the state of mind to politely indicate to him I flew in from Canada and that idiotic wall couldn't stop anyone from Mexico, much less Canada. I wish, instead I was a few Vodka Soda's deep and lost my shit. Smh.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Back home in Canada. Toronto is f*cking freezing.

So I was on a boat cruise for NYE with my gf and my family. Some dude gets in our personal space on midnight taking a picture of a couple he knows or whatever but keeps getting further away from them and into our personal space. He gets closer and closer. My nose is like touching the top of his head at this point and this is all while fireworks are happening. I ask the dude to back up and give me some space, politely (Open bar, I don't want some drunk dude getting in my face etc.) The gentleman looks at me like how dare I want to have some personal space. Walks over to his wife, and loudly says "Those type of people is why we need that wall". Smh.

So I'm mixed and I'm tan AF at this point so I guess I look like I'm from South of the American border. I wish I was in the state of mind to politely indicate to him I flew in from Canada and that idiotic wall couldn't stop anyone from Mexico, much less Canada. I wish, instead I was a few Vodka Soda's deep and lost my shit. Smh.

Was it Bada?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

He wasn't scaly enough.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Did you fight? Or just a verbal argument?

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:01 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Was it Bada?
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He wasn't scaly enough.
laughing out loud

Seriously though, the Atlantic Ocean is a nice barrier to keep out the Irish.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:05 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

Seriously though, the Atlantic Ocean is a nice barrier to keep out the Irish.

Well the last time we came over, it wasn't what I would call a picnic.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:10 PM
Badabing
LiZod

Well the last time we came over, it wasn't what I would call a picnic.
Well, if you people would have brought some Lucky Charms then it could have been a magically delicious picnic!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:14 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

Originally posted by Damborgson
Did you fight? Or just a verbal argument?
His girlfriend fought him, while he wept in his mother's arms.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:18 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Badabing
Well, if you people would have brought some Lucky Charms then it could have been a magically delicious picnic!

I'll remember that the next time my people are fleeing genocide.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:21 PM
Damborgson
???

Originally posted by Philosophía
His girlfriend fought him, while he wept in his mother's arms.

That was next question 👍

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:24 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

my people
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Philosophía
(please log in to view the image)

Ugh. We don't talk about him.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:34 PM
CosmicComet

Conor ended up being such a disappointment.

I was a fan but the phucker won't defend. I'd still say he beats Tony, but Khabib would likely mindset level rape him.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:39 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

Isn't he in some shit with the mob or something?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:42 PM
CosmicComet

nah that seemed to have blown over, if it was ever truly real.

i don't think the pub owner ever confirmed that it was conor.

if it was him, its possible that everyone settled things behind the scenes because it was getting too hot with too much media attention.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:46 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote