KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15336): « First ... « 15302 15303 [15304] 15305 15306 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

That makes sense. It's not digi's fault it's just the way he is

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:56 AM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
He has teacher vision. For lines to us is 2 paragraphs to Digi

New page*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:57 AM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still waiting for the dick pics I asked digi for...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:04 AM
Damborgson
???

Whatever happened to Batdude

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Yeah, where is Batdude lately?

..and off topic, is it me, or are all the competent people retiring, and getting replaced by nitwits?

I keep seeing really stupid stuff happening now... One guy was penalized for missing work because of a heart attack. Another business went through about three vp's.. Even at the post office, where I have family working, everyones complaining things have changed for the worse.

Hell, even at a local soup kitchen, they just threw a new woman on the job who whined about being thrown at the job, without a clue what she's doing. This club I'm with voted to stop events at the kitchen.

Just saying, at least around here, seems like this stuff is more and more common. I blame a surge of Boomer retirements.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:19 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I blame not providing adequate entry level training. We have reverted back to the 40ís when actual training wasnít necessary.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I like that people diss Digi for writting "long" paragraphs, but all hey do is to quip at each other as if they were MCU characters.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
You canít punish kids by taking tech away from them. That worked in early 2000ís.

My parents tried that, all I did was get a job at 16 years old and paid for everything I needed except rent/house utilities. Then youíre gonna have a kid who believes the crappy $20 an hr job is good enough and they will drop out or get worse

You have to teach children that learning is fun. Homework needs to be toned down. Up still HS, my classes ended at 2:30. I see classes for HS students ending at 4+. Then with the HW, itís impossible for children to be children. Itís insane

This is why I never got a job when I was young, I wanted to appreciate the utility of learning about medieval poetry and structuralism.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:17 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I don't need a job. I'm a medieval poet.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 10:50 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since digi was a teacher I wonder if he could teach me on how to do anal better

I am a quick learner thumb up

Wadda say digi are game?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:10 PM
DarkSaint85

Black Panther soundtrack isn't too bad, at all.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks for the reminder. Gotta figure out when I'm seeing it. Will listen to teh ST too.

Last edited by Digi on Feb 9th, 2018 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Bentley
I like that people diss Digi for writting "long" paragraphs, but all hey do is to quip at each other as if they were MCU characters.

We're all in a comic; we just haven't broken the 4th wall yet. In the next universe up, y'all have their version of Bendis as your writer, while Neil Gaiman is in charge of my book. Them's the breaks.

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:26 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Digi and Nuul are building up another april's fool

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Why would any mother leave a child with geck alone? He's just going to panic and stick his tongue in it.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why would any mother leave a child with geck alone? He's just going to panic and stick his tongue in it.

Its good to see you posting again bran. How have you been?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:22 PM
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Alright

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you in touch with batdude? Can you see if he'll post again

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:47 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Mildly funny.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:18 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MF DELPH
KMC's Alpha Black Dude

Anyone else watching Altered Carbon on Netflix? The show is dope so far. Between this and The Expanse the science fiction genre is going in a good direction.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:57 AM
MF DELPH is currently offline Click here to Send MF DELPH a Private Message Find more posts by MF DELPH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Anyone else watching Altered Carbon on Netflix? The show is dope so far. Between this and The Expanse the science fiction genre is going in a good direction.

Not yet but hoping to watch it soon. Good to see it comes recommended.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied Ė chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote