KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15504): « First ... « 15355 15356 [15357] 15358 15359 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Superior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
BZ which one of you has a better life.
The Fabulous life of:

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Leo drafts his family in as child soldiers during BZs though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Saw this movie on Netflix called Bone Tomahawk. The premise is a guy's wife and some other bandits get kidnapped by a tribe of cannibals in the old west. So the 70 year old sheriff bands together a team of himself, the husband(a cripple on crutches) an 80 year old and one actual strong man in his prime to go track the tribe of cannibals(in the middle of absolute nowhere) and get back the wife...this movie does a great job of building tension when your wondering how the blue f*** anybody is going to get out of the situation alive...especially after they lose their horses laughing out loud

Saw it too. The death scenes are pretty intense

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

bone tomahawk was awesome but they deserved to die

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Sin I AM
bone tomahawk was awesome but they deserved to die

Since it's obviously a metaphor for America I fully agree with our statement.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Originally posted by Bentley
Since it's obviously a metaphor for America I fully agree with our statement.
Bentley, keep trashing on the U.S. of A., and I will single handedly invade you country and raptor-slap you right in you croissant and escargot mouth!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

Originally posted by -K-M-
Saw it too. The death scenes are pretty intense

Especially when they kill that first bandit...went from 0 to 100 REAL phucking quick. Saw that shit when I closed my eyes for a week. laughing out loud

sidenote; I had the thought that the cannibals from BT would make an interesting dlc level in the next Red Dead Redemption game.

Last edited by JayDaDon on Mar 8th, 2018 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:18 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Badabing
Bentley, keep trashing on the U.S. of A., and I will single handedly invade you country and raptor-slap you right in you croissant and escargot mouth!

Fine, time to trash Canada!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:21 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Does anyone have a full video of Tyson just working out? This is all I could really find and he's lifting baby weights for a second with high form.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 8th, 2018 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Leo drafts his family in as child soldiers during BZs though.

that's just way the canadians get sh!t done. thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:55 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
_

I'm halfway through the first episode of Jessica Jones S2 and I'm bored out of my mind.

I think I stopped it about 5 times to do something else.

And I liked S1 a lot.

Anybody go through the season? Is it good, or is the lack of Killgrave blatantly a massive downgrade?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

I was actually about to start now.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:51 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Season 1 was boring too so I’m not surprisedno expression

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:59 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Philosophía
I'm halfway through the first episode of Jessica Jones S2 and I'm bored out of my mind.

I think I stopped it about 5 times to do something else.

And I liked S1 a lot.

Anybody go through the season? Is it good, or is the lack of Killgrave blatantly a massive downgrade?
I mean, a lack of Tennant will drop the quality of any show.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:09 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

One of the reviews I read said that it was a show about a rape victim dealing with her rapist.

Once you remove that dynamic, there wasn't much left else.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

sooo i just saw a trailer for super troopers 2 and...im scared

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

LoB will hold you.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:36 PM
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 08:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
One of the reviews I read said that it was a show about a rape victim dealing with her rapist.

Once you remove that dynamic, there wasn't much left else.
Why do we always focus on what the victims feel?

What about the rapists, let's hear their side.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 08:31 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Just streamed Thor Ragnarök. Worst Marvel Movie to date...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:11 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote