KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's Mind

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's Mind
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15135): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Creshosk is good at shooting down notions, but doesn't like coming up with too many, he's still great though....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
such evil in your soul Pr1983 is pretty good debater

LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:11 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by mr.smiley
LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

he usually comes out to support Superman or Cyclops or bash Wolverine.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea it does get boring with noone good around, or anyone to talk to

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:18 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yes, I used to hang around extensively, but I started to get a real life--which was somewhat alarming, albeit a nice development. Though it's summer time, and I should be back for awhile. Glad to see some new faces around here, even if I've been gone so long as to be considered a new face myself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:26 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea i know that , I used to have 3 jobs, but i work for myself now.

I think it would be better to post a good argument after seeing many, but i like to pm alot, when there's nothing to do,lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:31 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

I'll only comment on my adversaries and jinzin takes the cake. Quite an honorable debator....

mercilous can be entertaining....and he's a Lobo fan...as am I.

Creshosk has skills as well but can get a bit too technical...but that's not always a bad thing. The only reason I say jinzin edges him out is cause of the way j's responses hardly ever base themselves on his opinion of those he's responding to. (lol IMO!) But Cresh IS really good.

Mainstream get's props too.

And even though life'saglitch doesn't give many props he deserves some

As far as my allies go.... They know who they are. wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:35 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

My favourites are:

AC - Always knew what he was talking about...and never backed down.

demigawd - Extremely knowledgeable as well, and it was always a pleasure watching him and AC go at it.

Nataku - Great swagger, knows what he's talking about and how to stick it to the clueless morons.

Wynndar - I usually agree with everything he says.

Mainstream - Good for laughs.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:37 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MF DELPH
KMC's Alpha Black Dude

quote:
and there's someone else that's really impressive on here when I see him around..he has a punisher sig....it's like illedelph...illephile...illeidfe....awwwww crap i don't remember the name... but he's very intelligent...

It's "Illadelph".

Thanks for the props Jinzin.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:40 PM
MF DELPH is currently offline Click here to Send MF DELPH a Private Message Find more posts by MF DELPH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

AC, Whirly and Cosmic Cube are the top debaters in my opinion.

Illadelph, Kg and Swank always have fun insights too.

And why are people forgetting K3vil? He's got skills lol.

Oh... and Asian Hulk! wink

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:43 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Asain Hulk indeed

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:50 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Alpha Centauri is a great debater and funny as hell.
Cordera's got balls and is consistant.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:15 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Lord S
My favourites are:

AC - Always knew what he was talking about...and never backed down.

demigawd - Extremely knowledgeable as well, and it was always a pleasure watching him and AC go at it.

Nataku - Great swagger, knows what he's talking about and how to stick it to the clueless morons.

Wynndar - I usually agree with everything he says.

Mainstream - Good for laughs.

you dare mock the power of....mainstream...soon you shall yearn for my wisdom just as a new born babe yearns for it's mother's milk

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

what about Black Robb? (im his little brother)

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:54 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

you dare mock the power of....mainstream...soon you shall yearn for my wisdom just as a new born babe yearns for it's mother's milk
let me suck some of that wisdom Mainstream

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by black robb
what about Black Robb? (im his little brother)

you too then little buddy.... but in time you will come to know me as something more than just a mere mortal...heed my words young one...for I the way to your salvation.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:56 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

you too then little buddy.... but in time you will come to know me as something more than just a mere mortal...heed my words young one...for I the way to your salvation.
thats some tasty wisdom

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:58 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by black robb
thats some tasty wisdom

indeed young one...indeed...I am the ice cream of knowledge..taste me and gain a brain freeze of unforeseen wisdom to which the world could not even dare to comprehend

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:59 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Cordera, Who?-kid, and Zahit.....you guys have my respect. (There are MANY others who do a GREAT job.)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Who?-kid he or she is great!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:01 PM