KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15216): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

this thread reminds me of the whole KMC heirachy thread a while back, anyways Galactic Storm, Illadelph, Darckcrawler, Scoobless, Digimark, whirly,Draco, and lots of others are good debaters....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:22 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

whobdamandog= humor

zahit=mind games and funny pics

mister= logic

straw=common sense

cmaster= lousy

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:26 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
Alpha Centauri is a great debater and funny as hell.
Cordera's got balls and is consistant.

thanks,

hulk power, whirly, hoshi,and dvampire this is for having my back and appreciating friendship over being right, you my boys wink !!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Gotta give props to Draco as well. He is very persistent and knowledgeable. He is also the loyal servant and protector of Wonder Woman.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

The Flash, Cosmic Cube, Kgkg, Whirly, Sentry are ones i really enjoy debating with.

There are others as well, but those are the ones who keep me up all night with back and forth debates. Especially Cosmic Cube and kgkg. big grin

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:35 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, Draco is good.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:36 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Lord of Dreams for a good laugh. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:38 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whobdamandog= humor

zahit=mind games and funny pics

mister= logic

straw=common sense

cmaster= lousy

Let me fix that.....

zahit= LMFAO funny

MISTER= wants you to hate him

strawnilla= much appreciated "real" world logic

C-master= in yo face, won't budge an inch, common sense.

Shouldn't be so hard on yourself. cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:39 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorites, Mainstream, always with me when Apocalypse appears in threads. GalacticStorm (I thought I knew about Phoenix, I found I didn't, his post made me far more knowledagble about PF).
That is it for me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:40 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oops forgot to mention jrodslam. Good debater.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Xplosive is good and doesn't back down.

I give credit to myself for persistency, after arguing with multiple sisters(who always stick together), and art, I don't give up.

(confirming The MISTER, who might think I have a self esteem problem)

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think all the people who posted here are all great debater.
I have learned qiute a few things from all of you guys.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Giving credit to yourself there C-Master? Pretentious bastard. This thread is about giving credit to others...like me, since I'm so great and am obviously cooler than you.

-DM

P.S. I wish I had the balls to seem like a bad-ass and not say "just kidding" but I don't. So 'just kidding'

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Giving credit to yourself there C-Master? Pretentious bastard. This thread is about giving credit to others...like me, since I'm so great and am obviously cooler than you.

damn jack. when it comes to master debating, that was the money shot !

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

i notice no one said Black Robb...i got feelings too guys sad

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:27 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by DigiMark007

-DM

P.S. I wish I had the balls to seem like a bad-ass and not say "just kidding" but I don't. So 'just kidding'

I love you to, do you love me?

"I just wanna be loved!!!" stick out tongue

Zahit is great for the comedy he put on with Creshosk, let me pull it up, and he and The MISTER,were the first to back me up when I made my very first posts in the 3v1 thread.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

And black robb who shut up some annoying fanboys. thank you robb, but you never gave me props, and you've seen me debate.....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
And black robb who shut up some annoying fanboys. thank you robb, but you never gave me props, and you've seen me debate.....
sad

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:29 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Cordera Mitchell is the smartest,coolest,and most bootylicious debater ever!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:34 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

What about me???

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote