KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's Mind

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's Mind
Started by: Youma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15134): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

black robb you're such a flatterer

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
black robb you're such a flatterer

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Superherovandal
What about me???
Superherovandal is a master debater and i hope to be as great as him one day. PRAISE THE VANDAL

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

zahit vs creshosk had me DYING! laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:46 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

thank you Black Robb. happyC-master is right you are such a flatterer.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:48 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Superherovandal
thank you Black Robb. happyC-master is right you are such a flatterer.
I gotta start dissing people

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:50 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by The MISTER
zahit vs creshosk had me DYING! laughing

i don't even remember what i said.......what thread was that???

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:52 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I was pulling it up its right after me and him went at it in four fourms, but someone stole my computer let me try now....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:52 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=84
here it is, right after we went at it, read it its funny as hell laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:54 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Originally posted by Zahit
i don't even remember what i said.......what thread was that???

I sware I don't even remember right off but I bout fell out my chair from some of the pictures.

too cold.... smokin'

I think it was the wolvy or trio vs SM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:58 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=84

Its right here, right here, right after we traded words..

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:00 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by illadelph12
It's "Illadelph".

Thanks for the props Jinzin.

no problem...you deserve it....sorry about the brainfart...lol

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

It was the rainman one that killed me laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:07 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

no the strawman one , or the sloth

did you read it?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:08 PM
-Pr-

Originally posted by mr.smiley
LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

You've never seen the colossus v thing thread have you... stick out tongue

or almost any thread about storm?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I have you da man, but I'm trading words with AC now, he's quite sneaky with words, like Creshosk.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:15 PM
Youma

well, as for me im new here, but trust me when i say that ive known most of the people that are mentioned here, because before i joined i started reading first almost all the threads here in the "versus" forum. there are certainly great debaters here but the ones that stand out for me are:

kgkg - great in providing scans and stuff. ive learned alot from him. he's also very level-headed, ive never seen get angry even for once.

GalacticStorm - definitely an expert in Phoenix. there's no doubt about that. he's opened my eyes to some great phoenix stuff. he debates very logically and almost always provides proof to back up his claims. its almost impossible to debate with this guy and win.

Cosmic Cube - great debater all around. an expert on silver surfer, and knows what he's saying when he's debating with someone.

Synchro - with Galactic being the expert in Phoenix, this guy's a Lucifer guru, period. ive learned ALOT, and i mean ALOT from him. he knows everything about the guy. and when he's debating, he's very impressive. he considers every single point his opponent makes and counters every single one of it very logically and with almost cold hard facts.

Beyonder - very intelligent and knows his stuff, only problem is he gets kinda pissed off almost every debate he's in.

CorderaMitchell - props to you, man. you know your stuff and you hold your own against every poster who bashes/debates with you. you have my respect.

there are other great debaters here and props to you all, but this guys are in my opinion the best debaters hee in KMC.

peace.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:54 PM
Youma is currently offline Click here to Send Youma a Private Message Find more posts by Youma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thanks alot Youma, though I did forget to give Wanderer enough props, I haven't seen an ounce of bs in those posts.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:00 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Hey i am the best debater here bar non.
no I'm not.
Your right my posts are few and far between.
Yes i know my posts don't make any sense.
Alright i am the worst debater here.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:02 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No I've seen worst, there's people who don't have an opinion, but where do you post, is it here.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:05 PM