KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT

which one
This poll is closed.
Jinzin's Darkhearts 14 29.79%
Lord-of-Dreams' team dreamer 33 70.21%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

unfortunately, high scholar said one thing, one idea, one thought, ONE SENTENCE in that whole layout that simply screws lord-of-dream's team...

"can use characters capabilties to the fullest"

now, what's one of my character's capabilities? prep...

high sholar did not specify if this match were to take place without the use OF said prep, thus I take advantage of the oppurtunity.

....batman has files on aquaman that have been used against him to take him down through the harsh actions of razalgul... unfortunately for aquaman he will be a non-factor 5 minutes into this matchup, AND phobic of the water he needs to live at that.

now it's down to static shock and deadpool....whoopdido...

unfortunately for static, he suffers from the same mental afflictions that spiderman does, and has for lack of a better term, a weakness in character....aside from that he has an extreme lack of experience when compared to any one of my three fighters...

ASIDE FROM THAT, his powers don't even work on one of them PERIOD...see the thing is...shredders armor is alien in origin, hence why the sword of tengu glowed in recognition of it's alien tech counterpart when measured next to the shredder suit....

the sword of tengu itself caused extreme amounts of heat and electricity while being handled, this is why a specialized glove was needed to hold it. shredder however needed no such glove, energy and electricity surged around his entire body while using the sword and he suffered no ill affects....the sword leveled entire armies..what's static gonna do to him?..that said, the sword of tengu is a weapon that is capable of fending away the very elements themselves...is static's power enough to overpower the sword of tengu? well when I see him devistate multiple armies with it I might believe it..until then, I have serious and very justified doubts IMO.

note: even in the air shredder can get him with that sword.

can static control his suit? hmmm its seems unlikely...but it can't be proven either way.

now if knightfall azbats takes on static...things get even worse..azbat's is way more cunning and has everything he needs to take static out...all he needs to do is lob up some gas grenades or flashbang grenades in static's direction...stactic may be able to control those two depending on what they're made out of, but this is where his inexperience comes in play...azbats shoots out multiple bat shurikens from his gauntlets, static stops them and then a flashbang grenade blows up right next to him as he's preoccupied...

a moment is all he needs for bats to grapple hook him and literally throw him into the river thus dishcarging him and reducing him to more or less a normal guy...then it's bat grenade, bat shuriken time to his face. oooh that's gotta hurt.

note: it should also be pointed out that shredder can discharge static with the sword by slashing at the water sending a very large portion of the river airborne towards static's direction...a display of this is when splinter used the sword on the water mystic in return to NY part 2.

now it's snake eyes vs. deadpool....personally snake eyes is going to cut him to peices as (I don't think either of them will connect with gunfire thus) it will then be reduced to a sword fight....that's simply a fight deadpool isn't going to win.

hell, all snake eyes has to do is hold dp off until azbats or shredhead show up from taking out static and then it's over for him (deadpool). but honestly snakeeyes doesn't need it...his fighting skills are beyond deadpools capability as are his aiming skills...deadpool may have some nifty powers...but how well will his regeneration work when snakeyes cuts him in half and blows up what's left with his grenades?

as for auquaman well, due to the prep-time job azbats did to him, he's still having a nervous breakdown and too seriously messed up upstairs to fight...

my guys win....simple as....

Attachment: kot.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:24 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

and as for static winning through fire....

Attachment: kot1.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:27 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ummm.

Attachment: kot2.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:27 AM
jinzin

noooooo........

Attachment: kot3.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:28 AM
jinzin

the only one static has a prayer of doing that to is snake eyes....too bad he'll be dead long before he ever gets the chance.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:29 AM
jinzin

my boys... big grin

Attachment: thedarkhearts....jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:30 AM
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
its lord of dreams versus jininzin....idiot....^

who's jininzin confused

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:31 AM
HigH ScholaR

does batman keep kriptonite in his utility belt if so does he also keep other shit about the jla in his belt just incase of emergencies

NOW I DID SAY TO THE FULLEST BUT I ALSO SAID DON'T GO OTHER THE TOP

but your scernario is ok i'll re read it again

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:39 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

no to offence lord of dreams but it's early days..........i wonder if now he's losing will he get the sympathy vote : yes

shifty:

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:41 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i didn't go over the top...I set this team up under the assumption this was a street level battle...lord of dreams tagged on aquaman (a guy with over class 50 strength) and static shock (who's already been reffered to as a walking plot device)...

my scenario levels the playing field, and it does so IN CHARACTER at that....if I was going against regular streeters I wouldn't use prep or the sword of tengu...unfortunately that's not the case here...so I've done what had to be done...

in any case azbats can just gut aquaman and gas him for the KO...not much of a problem there...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:43 AM
HigH ScholaR

Never said you did i just stated the rule incase others don't read from the first page and it was jsut referred to again for you ans others to reevaluate your senario.

i said yor scenario was ok..........you sneaky loop hole finding....... mad

nah it's cool beer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:49 AM
jinzin

laughing out loud

no i know I know...I'm just trying to re-certify and justify my position and opinions for clarity and a better understanding as far as the ther members are concerned.

Last edited by jinzin on Aug 24th, 2005 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:51 AM
King KAM

Jinzin you have a great strategy as expected.....(didnt expect anything less from the best) BUT!!!! if Static is used CORECTLY at FULL conditions...then hell wreak havoc on your team just from pure strength and im not talkin bout no damn WB cartoon static im talking bout the Comics one. BUT...this isnt my battle so im staying out and resting until the next round!!!

keep the faith

stay whirly rock

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:55 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

maybe Lord of Drams should post pics of his team like jinzin has

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:40 PM
jinzin

you think it would help? confused

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:42 PM
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
you think it would help? confused

no but it would be nice to see how they look and compare

hold on you got 6 votes and you did'nt post shit perhaps your picture helped

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:17 PM
HigH ScholaR

whistle
WHY IS LORD OF DREAMS LOSING SO BAD confused

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:03 PM
jinzin

CAUSE NINJAS RULE!!!!! mad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
jinzin

ninja

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:21 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Cause Jinny has more buddies. Plain an simple. He has the Logan crew anbd the Batty crew... and Sprank. Pretty big crew... but... whatever...

K. I don't really care how powerful and electric your sword is, since Static is using staticelectricity to magnetize and control the sword.
I never said I was going to burn your guys, I said I planned to make them all uncomfortable, which it will. Batty won't be able to use his fear potions to take Aqua, since he will be fighting DP as well. And he will have to keep his cool under the blazing conditions. And Static isn't geting shot by flash bangs or getting water slashed at him cuz Aqua and DP are still around to stop those things from going down. Furthermore, Static will lok around for anything he can zapand steal right away, so nothing is getting thrown at him. And... tell me if I'm wrong, Kam, but don't his powers generate a static force field around him??
Also, tell me a few things::
1. Why would you complain about my getting Aquaman (whom I didn't even want, but will now keep), when Shredder has such a devestating sword and suit?? Takes on entire armies?? Psshh!! Not Street by any means, pal!
2.And ok... his suit walks him through fire without him feeling a thing, apperently... fine, how is it SL for him to take being electrocuted and al that like you said?? I don't really mind. It's all fun (other wise I'd complain about all those votes...) but quit nagging me about my team, cuz yours obviously entails some pretty badass dudes.
3. When did Bats become so good? He's not gonna run up to Aquaman, who would obviously know about his weaknesses, and just throw out some kryptonite (yes, I know, figure of speech) without Aqua moving at all. If he sees Bats rushing him, Aqua will at least throw out his hook to stop and probably kill him. Or, since you want to use prep which was never listed as a choice (...??) fine!! I'll use it too! Before the match starts, my guysgo to their public library and learn about their opponents. They establish that Static's priority is to get Batsbelt, and Shredder's poky stick. If Aqua sees anything in Bat's hands, he'll send the hook at his hands, and knock it out. Happy?
Oh, and let snaky cut DP to as many pieces as he likes, cuz DP ain't going nowwhere, heal just keep healing, and Snake is human- he'l get tired. In addition, he probably isn't that much better than DP.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:49 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote