KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT

which one
This poll is closed.
Jinzin's Darkhearts 14 29.79%
Lord-of-Dreams' team dreamer 33 70.21%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

its a temporary power-up like thorn becoming king thor.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:15 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
its a temporary power-up like thorn becoming king thor.
Which is why his toy is distributed with it?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:20 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Man F*** this this is BULLSH**, you know its a temporary power-up if you read or watch the turtles you know, he doesnt get to keep it, its bunk this sh** is turning into politics......I resign from the tournament.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:25 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Sounds like you were just trying to get it kicked cause you were affraid of it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

its unfair..... the sword is a steroid, it has strong psionic abilities than allowed in this tourney.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:38 AM
Creshosk

its unfair..... the sword is a steroid, it has strong psionic abilities than allowed in this tourney.
Psionic abilities?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:51 AM
King KAM

im sorry wrong term not psionic , but energy projection.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:57 AM
Creshosk

im sorry wrong term not psionic , but energy projection.
How do you figure?

Static isn't beyond the limitations with his electromagnetism is he?

The sword projects elements, not much different than the electricity static is throwing around.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
King KAM

but thass statics permanent power, the sword is temporary for shredder

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:14 AM
Creshosk

but thass statics permanent power, the sword is temporary for shredder
The sword is Shredder's weapon, DD has his billy club, Cap'n A. has his shield.

I think you're just scared of the sword.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:36 AM
King KAM

ahhh....call it what you will, i can live with that....but umm jinzin has to much of a fanbase he coudl win with anyone(its because hes a well know debater) so its kinda already rigged.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:42 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

ahhh....call it what you will, i can live with that....but umm jinzin has to much of a fanbase he coudl win with anyone(its because hes a well know debater) so its kinda already rigged.

*Hides "jinzin rules" sign behind back*

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

*kicks srank in the shin and runs*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:39 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

My only weakness... how did you know?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:44 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

that's such a load of crap...it's a well known fact that my supporting of wolverine, and my "biased scans" have gotten me nothing but enemies over the last year or so that I've been here...laughing out loud

I can count on one hand he amount of people who could possibly be construed as "crew"....even then, that might be a stretch...I may have some friends on here sure...but damn man...a TON of people hate me here...and that's a fact.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:54 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I wonder where Lord-of-dreams crew is. . . that's at least 10. . .

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:25 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
It doesn't really matter what kind of metal it is as long as it's metal.

-actually as cresh pointed out..that's not quite accurate....at all.....

Static is gonna take it away. And you must not be too knowledgable when it comes to Static, cuz he can easily use his powers to magnetiz everything in the area and get it under his control.

-exactly...what else is metal on the battlefield? oh that's right eek! deadpool's weaponry as well as aquaman's hook...thus if he magnetises "everything" he's kinda screwing his own teamates.
Oh, and he's not gettin splashed no matter what. The water would have to get pretty igh, pretty quick to catch him. He's not stuck to a cloud in the air, you know.

-why not? cause you don't like that idea? or cause he will know what azbat's is going to do to him?...no it's cause he knows what the sword of tengu is capable of right?....oh wait no he doesn't... roll eyes (sarcastic) again..being inexperienced kind of well hinders him here...how many fights can you remember him just going so far out of his baddies reach they couldn't touch him with anything? plus...my guys are ninjas...either we find your guys and pounce while your men are relatively unprepared, or you come looking for us and basically the same thing happens...if he's busy lighting the forest on fire..he's leaving himself open to attack, while setting himself up as a beakon...so go ahead torch up that forest..make him the perfect target...like I said he's only gotta chance to even drive one guy out of the trees and snake eyes isn't exactly defenseless if that happens either..your scenario is horrible...snake eyes runs out..static either keeps flaming the forest, or he turns his attention to snake eyes (IF snake eyes runs out into the open..which considering his experience and training isn't likely to happen anyways).....either way...shredder or batman take static out while he's proccupied "doing his job"... he can't quite defend himself when he doesn't see what's coming from those flames... flashbang either ****s him up and he gets sent into the river, or he gets blasted by the sword of tengu...OR he gets hit by part of the river via sword of tengu.
Az isn't zip cording anywhere if he can't control himself!!! The suit is gonna get taken over by Static, and made to fight Tenguman!! (funny... that's anactual character of a videogame... meh!) Snake's guns aren't a problem cause he will have to focus on Static under both heat, and while fighting DP... o...k... Oh, and don't forget that he doesn't even have weapons to fihgt with or aim at Static with!!!

-okay so now you're admitting that DP will indeed be fighting snake eyes..good..then obviously he IS NOT going to be saving aquaman...and he IS NOT going to be saving static...
now as for static...he'll be magnetizing weapons? fine...but if he magnetizes everything he screws his own teamates..otherwise he has to concentrate..we've seen even a guy like polaris and sometimes even magneto have to concentrate to some extent to manipulate metal, but only certain pieces of metal, while leaving others alone...the thing is what makes static better than them in that regard? oh that's right..NOTHING..... vs. snake-eyes..Snake needs hardly any concentration to shoot his ass, same with bats, same with shredder...also there's no guarentee that he won't get zapped by the sword before he even gets the chance to try his magenitism...which we know he won't since he already got taken out while he was either distracted by snake eyes or setting the forest a flame..

DP isn't losing to someone with no weapons- when he has weapons- when he has a bunch- and someone who can hardly see (sweat dripping into his eyes and whatnot)

ummm he doesn't have weapons either at this point...and as far as seeing..."the eye that sees" (srank will explain soon enough.)

'aquaman can only prep for a character from his respective universe…he knows batman, but he doesn’t know azbats.. he can prepare for batman all he wants, and will even be under the assumption that he’s up against batman…but azbats is another animal all together… unfortunately for him azabats has his files connected from the bat-cave into his helmet…'
That makes no sense. qua can have no knowledge of Az cuz they're not from the same universe (fine, that makes sense) but Az knows Aqua cuz he has his files from the batcave? O...k... Wait... so you're saying that Az has connecion to the Cave of Aqua's world, although Aqua can'thave any connections wiht Az' world? Please!

-laughing out loud okay you just proved you have really no understanding of the characters on my team to truly know what you're dealing with here....and maybe you should stop making such assumptions...hehehe

okay here's the thing..azbats is none other than john paul valley himself..or azrael..he took over for batman when bane broke his back and the only people that knew he wasn't the real batman was gordon, bane, robin, nightwing, batman and a couple others..the outside world was none-the-wiser..therefor if aquman did try to prep for azbats he'd actually be studying about batman under the same assumption that the rest of the world had, that this WAS infact batman...not azrael... (they are from the same universe/timeline/continuity... roll eyes (sarcastic) )
NOW..azrael DOES have a connection to the batcave and it's files in his helmet he can get all the info he needs on aquaman ON THE SPOT..but my premise is that he already has it and induces that knowledge in the beginning of the fight..aquaman's down before this thing even really kicks off plain and simple.

Ok, your master sword man is vulnerable to types of attacks? Well! We'll find out what!!

-no you won't your team will have already been dispatched long before you get the chance...with aquaman down and out..static lasts about five minutes up against two foes..(maybe, I'm being generous here)....and then it's a three on one rape fest on deadpool..not that snake eyes even needs it but...well that's all she wrote.
We'll shoot him, stab him, punch him, slam him, and a hell of a lot of other stuff. He may be a master combatent, but he was beaten by a rat, for crying out loud!!

-actually he hasn't..not this shredder...this shredder has only been beaten by 1) himself and 2) a plot device... everytime he faces off against the turtles AND splinter..he kicks their collective ass...too bad you didn't know THAT either eh?
lol And he can't take two master fighters and a guy with a crazy power who keeps hitting him with stuff.

-actually he can..he does it all the time....deadpools not even a 7 on the scale for fighting ability, shredder is a master, better than all four turtles and their teacher..and has over a millenia of experience to boot...you already admitted that aquaman's not a great fighter and it shows..the same great fighter that got worked by ds? THAT great fighter? PFFFT! shredder would moiderize him.. besides, how effective is aquaman gonna be when he gets bombarded by the sword of tengu? my guess is NOT VERY.

honestly it looks like you're under the assumption that all three of your guys get to pick and choose which ONE of my guys they want to jump and get to do so without getting attacked whatsoever by the other members of my team...NOT GONNA HAPPEN....period. my boys can take out your two strongest warriors 5 minutes into this fight and your weaklink is really all that's left...the best hope you would have is that if static was a ninja and got the jump on my guys..he's not...he won't.... he dies........

okay I must go now..I have kung fu summer camp for the rest of the weekend I'll be back on sunday evening..I leave this fight in the hands of srank...good luck man..may my team do well under your guidence.

Attachment: 09.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

also..as far as the ownership of the sword goes..
shredder crafted it, forged it.....he's the one that understands it's power..he's the ONLY one that can handle it without suffering ill effects. he's the one that had it for hundreds of years. he's the one who stole it back after it was lost. it's his sword... get over it..

and like cresh said his toy even comes with it...lol..that's all the proof need right there..lol.

Attachment: 33.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:04 AM
jinzin

whoops...this parts MY POST after this quote in MY counter argument...or it's supposed to be...

<<<<<<<<<<<-okay so now you're admitting that DP will indeed be fighting snake eyes..good..then obviously he IS NOT going to be saving aquaman...and he IS NOT going to be saving static...>>>>>>>>>>>>

now as for static...he'll be magnetizing weapons? fine...but if he magnetizes everything he screws his own teamates..otherwise he has to concentrate..we've seen even a guy like polaris and sometimes even magneto have to concentrate to some extent to manipulate metal, but only certain pieces of metal, while leaving others alone...the thing is what makes static better than them in that regard? oh that's right..NOTHING..... vs. snake-eyes..Snake needs hardly any concentration to shoot his ass, same with bats, same with shredder...also there's no guarentee that he won't get zapped by the sword before he even gets the chance to try his magenitism...which we know he won't since he already got taken out while he was either distracted by snake eyes or setting the forest a flame..

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:39 AM
King KAM

Static doesnt have to magnetize everything, he DOIES have control over what he takes control of, and he does stay out of reach of his opponents, and tengu wont work on him with lightning because he will only be charging statics powers, and also he doesnt just take metal,he can take the sword whether metal or not, he can use his powers to levitate, but...... Why isnt Lord using DPs teleportation device, or Auquamans trident????

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:57 AM